Can I Hit Loser? - MySpace/Facebook - Vol 3. New Year, No Fear,and New Prospects (update on pg 1)

sorkoram - nice little pickup lines you posted before. i plan on using the nickel one next time out at the bar
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

i love how y'all are working in the sports analogies...keep up the good work

co-sign...it's what made the other threads so great.

Originally Posted by Sorkoram

Originally Posted by YoungSole93

Is this *advice* just for jumpoffs or what?
No, our team of coaches offers advice on any types ranging from jumpoffs to possible future girlfriends
pimp.gif

edit-- I need you guys to unofficially keep tabs on your hits and misses, I'll go through the thread to backcheck to update stats
Ok cool. Well I'm don't really go all out like y'all just when I find one I like. Y'all getting at girls like its the end of theworld (
wink.gif
).
Everyone keep safe and keep ya heart don't let these girls get ya slipping!
pimp.gif

COACHES! 20 sec. here....i need to know has this ever happneed to anyone...still waiting on entertaining response
roll.gif

...hey!
I'm fine..well I was a min. Ago!
I thouht u had somethin nice to say but I @#%%!@ guess u can't be to sure with BLACK PPL THESE DAY!..OH YEAH I SAID IT ALRIGHT!
...so yes I'll go with door number 2 the dang apologie
Haha...%*+! SO DID THIS COME OUT OF YOUr "POWERFUL MIND" LOL...
If not yo *!@ better start putting it to work sad *!@ way of getting me or any girl with @#%%!@ smarts to @%%#! COME ON ITS MYSPACE you can I need to read NikeTalk's rules. it to you makeit and no one whould ever know lol...smh and the reason I'm coming down on you so @#%%!@ hard is becus 1. Your african american 2. Your male 3. With thatsaid I know u know better! 4. Lmao the same #+*$ happend yesterday over myspace
ME SAYIN ALL THIS #+*$ MAY OR MAY NOT HAVE GOTTIN IN TO YOUR SO CALL POWERFUL MIND! BUT I HOPE THIS RIGHT HERE DOES

I AM NOT A MYSPACE #$#!!!! OR ANYOTHER TYPE!

PS. GET YO #+*$ TOGETHER!!
smile.gif

----------------- Original Message -----------------
Date: Jan 1, 2009 12:40 PM

Excuse me do you want to bang or shall I apologize?

Originally Posted by JRAdagreat72

COACHES! 20 sec. here....i need to know has this ever happneed to anyone...still waiting on entertaining response
roll.gif

...hey!
I thouht u had somethin nice to say but I @#%%!@ guess u can't be to sure with BLACK PPL THESE DAY!..OH YEAH I SAID IT ALRIGHT!
If not yo *!@ better start putting it to work sad *!@ way of getting me or any girl with @#%%!@ smarts to @%%#! COME ON ITS MYSPACE you can I need to read NikeTalk's rules. it to you make it and no one whould ever know lol...smh and the reason I'm coming down on you so @#%%!@ hard is becus 1. Your african american 2. Your male 3. With that said I know u know better! 4. Lmao the same #+*$ happend yesterday over myspace
ME SAYIN ALL THIS #+*$ MAY OR MAY NOT HAVE GOTTIN IN TO YOUR SO CALL POWERFUL MIND! BUT I HOPE THIS RIGHT HERE DOES

smile.gif

oh man...dude got lit up on that one

yeah it was a bad hit..i just thought it was hella funny....still got other responses...got one posted i think on page 10 or 11

ok just leave your responses and questions, ill answer them 1st thing in the morning, im off for the night..good luckfellas
grin.gif

roll.gif

...hey!
If not yo *!@ better start putting it to work sad *!@ way of getting me or any girl with @#%%!@ smarts to @%%#! COME ON ITS MYSPACE you can I need to read NikeTalk's rules. it to you make it and no one whould ever know lol...smh and the reason I'm coming down on you so @#%%!@ hard is becus 1. Your african american 2. Your male 3. With that said I know u know better! 4. Lmao the same #+*$ happend yesterday over myspace

smile.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

lets go son

2e34adi.jpg

tmukg21 wrote:
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

*john madden* the defense was great, well-played *john madden*

She is right though; she basically said she would have gave in easy if you didn't take her as a JO. Always take notes from the defense.

oh yeah no doubt....ok coach helmets back on and ready to go!

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

roll.gif

...hey!

smile.gif

oh man...dude got lit up on that one
Co-sign
tired.gif
[color= rgb(204, 0, 0)]...meanwhile...as imgetting suited up waiting for second half's results...i came across this little sad halftime show....[/color]

s_b3d8b0c3bbae273411c7d957aefff5a1.gif

s_0247a4018a7fedf5046b6dc45ac93bf5.jpg
[color= rgb(204, 0, 0)]....There will be more sadder half-time post in the near future...word to scott's first halftime show with therasputia looking broad with the sho-gun kanye shades...[/color]
sick.gif

I'm tired of watching. I'm about to make my way to the locker room.

LETS GO!

I'm ready to help this team and I have all the pieces I need for the W.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

I'm tired of watching. I'm about to make my way to the locker room.

LETS GO!

I'm ready to help this team and I have all the pieces I need for the W.
pimp.gif
good same team/player consistency
pimp.gif
lol

Originally Posted by masterhammy

Anybody want to explain to me what this thread is about? I'm confused with the coaches and !#%!
Just find a seat, spectate, and learn.
glasses.gif

2387096706_2e56c57c56.jpg

I'm tired of sittin on the sidelines too. It's time to suit up (I'm lovin these sports analogies)
Practice is over

It's gametime

LETS GO BABY! lol

I've been doin somethin similiar to this for a while. I wanna play y'all.

Originally Posted by First Round Draft Pick

I'm jumpin straight to the pros like Lebron (look at my user name lol) Sign me!!!! I wanna play. (I'm lovin these sports analogies)
I've been doin somethin similiar to this for a while. I wanna play y'all.
just start playin' man. post your results, ask for advice, learn, practice, etc etc

I'm getting in this...Just messaged like 15 chicks in my area...

Here's a suggestion: Can you compile all of the lines from this and previous volumes together and post them on the first page so that way if I'mlooking for a certain line, I don't have to go through all of the pages.

Back
Top Bottom