Can I Hit Loser? - MySpace/Facebook - Vol 3. New Year, No Fear,and New Prospects (update on pg 1)

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

[color= rgb(255, 0, 255)]All these chicks having an album dedicated to their child FTL![/color]

tired.gif
[color= rgb(204, 0, 0)]Tell me about it my dude...im not going anywhere near a chick with a child..im the only one in the relationshipthats gonna be nibblin nipps...as far as orlando...im done with "O-town"...im now browsing in my area...which is 07503 (new jerz) for anyone thatwants to lend a helping hand and find me a bad little "bust it baby"[/color]
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
smh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I can see if you trying to wife a chick with a baby, why you wouldn't mess with her.. Only a man with ballsand and some serious guap can do that, I would[/color]
pimp.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]but if you trying to toast some buns, it shouldn't matter[/color]
grin.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]them sheltered milfs have more energy than anybody[/color]
roll.gif
happy.gif

Don't knock em man, thing about them is, they learned their lesson early on..well hopefully
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by Th3Ownly

coaches i committed a turnover on our first possession (after you read the convo this will make sense) her photos are private...what should i say next...i was thinking something along the lines of you both are Equally as cute :ohwell:

How do u kno which girl i am frm my pic? im pretty sure my pic is of me and my friend lol...which one am i?

----------------- Original Message -----------------
Date: Jan 1, 2009 4:44 PM

no but I wasnt serious that i wanted to borrow you...I was trying to get your attention ...I can only imagine how many messages a cute girl like yourself receives and i thought that i would send something that would make me stand out and make you laugh...well ill tell you a little bit about myself...i love basketball i play like 3 nights a week, i played soccer in high school, i like watching most sports especially football and basketball, i was my 4th grade monopoly champion, i ran cross country in high school, i like to hang out with my friends, i like to party on the weekends usually every friday and saturday night, i am a sophomore at unl and i plan on going into dentistry hopefully to be an orthodontist...so can you tell me a little bit about yourself?

Date: Jan 1, 2009 3:51 AM

Do ikno u?

Date: Jan 1, 2009 7:25 AM

can i borrow you? ill give you back...I promise : )
GET THE $%+$ OFF THE COURT!
t1_knight.jpg
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
....[color= rgb(204, 0, 0)]Im dying[/color]

coaches i committed a turnover on our first possession (after you read the convo this will make sense) her photos are private...what should i say next...i was thinking something along the lines of you both are Equally as cute :ohwell:

How do u kno which girl i am frm my pic? im pretty sure my pic is of me and my friend lol...which one am i?

no but I wasnt serious that i wanted to borrow you...I was trying to get your attention ...I can only imagine how many messages a cute girl like yourself receives and i thought that i would send something that would make me stand out and make you laugh...well ill tell you a little bit about myself...i love basketball i play like 3 nights a week, i played soccer in high school, i like watching most sports especially football and basketball, i was my 4th grade monopoly champion, i ran cross country in high school, i like to hang out with my friends, i like to party on the weekends usually every friday and saturday night, i am a sophomore at unl and i plan on going into dentistry hopefully to be an orthodontist...so can you tell me a little bit about yourself?

Do ikno u?

t1_knight.jpg
roll.gif

Originally Posted by chris steez

t1_knight.jpg
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
....[color= rgb(204, 0, 0)]Im dying[/color]
OMG
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
How'd I miss that

Ok, I'll attack that situation. Th3Ownly, when I said let them know your ambitions, you can't do that right offthe bat. You have to make them laugh,smile, or both from the jump for quick success. I mean I applaud your effort but let's condense that a bit...Just lether know that you go to UNL and you're a pretty fun guy to hang out with, that's all you need man.. Now get back out there and use the pick and rollsoon as you bring the ball to the top of the key.
grin.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by nnarum

Do ikno u?

t1_knight.jpg
roll.gif

I'm Dying
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

[color= rgb(204, 0, 0)]OK coach...now is a great time to throw me a playbook...this one is AIGHT as far as looks..i misjudgedfrom her display pic...[/color]
ohwell.gif

truu but u ddnt see a yes either :smile:
lool

Date: Jan 1, 2009 7:06 PM

well i didnt see a no
wink.gif

Date: Jan 1, 2009 10:02 PM

i try :smile: ..lol o really wat makes u think its a yes!?

Date: Jan 1, 2009 4:57 PM

lol wooow ur funny...lol so i guess thats a yes to the can i borrow you question huh
wink.gif

------------ Original Message ------------
haha ur on roll arent u..but o yea well i feel super special then! lol nah but yeaa u did get me 2 laugh, thats a plus.. u deserve a HIGH FIVE! lol YAY U!

Date: Jan 1, 2009 4:45 PM

lol so i got u to laugh huh gorgeous...lol and what line are u talking bout?? i only say special things to special ppl
no i dont kno how that feelz cuz i always got wat i wanted lol j.k.. but lool wow ur crazie buddiie.. haha has that line worked for u b4? lol nah but dam y igotta b compared to a toy? but anywayz hii friend haha :smile:

Date: Jan 1, 2009 3:36 PM

do you remember when you were a little kid and you wanted a toy really bad when you went to the store...but your mom wouldn't let you get it...no matterhow much you begged??

well that's how I feel about you...so can i borrow you?? i promise ill give you back
wink.gif

Sent out lke 10 got a few read and one lol.
frown.gif
But I guess ill waittill the next game. Time to hit the.....

465787985_da5ff945b8.jpg

Its gonna b a long one...

[color= rgb(204, 0, 0)]OK coach...now is a great time to throw me a playbook...this one is AIGHT as far as looks..i misjudged from her display pic...[/color]
ohwell.gif

lool

well i didnt see a no
wink.gif

lol wooow ur funny...lol so i guess thats a yes to the can i borrow you question huh
wink.gif

haha ur on roll arent u..but o yea well i feel super special then! lol nah but yeaa u did get me 2 laugh, thats a plus.. u deserve a HIGH FIVE! lol YAY U!

lol so i got u to laugh huh gorgeous...lol and what line are u talking bout?? i only say special things to special ppl
no i dont kno how that feelz cuz i always got wat i wanted lol j.k.. but lool wow ur crazie buddiie.. haha has that line worked for u b4? lol nah but dam y i gotta b compared to a toy? but anywayz hii friend haha :smile:

do you remember when you were a little kid and you wanted a toy really bad when you went to the store...but your mom wouldn't let you get it...no matter how much you begged??

well that's how I feel about you...so can i borrow you?? i promise ill give you back
wink.gif
some tell me about yourself , + can we continue this later(her number) cuz i gotta go

Let Kobe run dribble out at half court to run down the clock and make the 3
grin.gif

i guess nobody read my post towards the end of page 11?

o well thanks for the help coaches im back in the game i got a couple on the scouting report

[color= rgb(204, 0, 0)]OK coach...now is a great time to throw me a playbook...this one is AIGHT as far as looks..i misjudged from her display pic...[/color]
ohwell.gif

lool

well i didnt see a no
wink.gif

wink.gif

no i dont kno how that feelz cuz i always got wat i wanted lol j.k.. but lool wow ur crazie buddiie.. haha has that line worked for u b4? lol nah but dam y i gotta b compared to a toy? but anywayz hii friend haha :smile:

do you remember when you were a little kid and you wanted a toy really bad when you went to the store...but your mom wouldn't let you get it...no matter how much you begged??

wink.gif
061017_dennis_green.jpg

cot damnit !

Chris you gotta stop typing your assumptions, hint on them but don't come all out with them because THEN they'llthink you think that you believe you have them bagged. Not a good look, but thankfully, you're in a good position

Just hit her with something like this "well I think you're undecided because if it was a no then you would'vedenied it from the jump, but I'm glad I got your attention..(introduce yourself formally here)"

nfl_g_singletary_580.jpg

now get back out there and pick up this 4th and 2
pimp.gif

edit--

o well thanks for the help coaches im back in the game i got a couple on the scouting report
I see what you did there
nerd.gif
, keep it up, I got faith in you my dude
smokin.gif

well in her response, she literally says she is up for anything. you gotta make your responses shorter and upbeat,not apologetic.

Originally Posted by YoungSole93

Is this *advice* just for jumpoffs or what?
No, our team of coaches offers advice on any types ranging from jumpoffs to possible futuregirlfriends
pimp.gif

edit-- I need you guys to unofficially keep tabs on your hits and misses, I'll go through the threadto backcheck to update stats

Back
Top Bottom