Can I Hit Loser? - MySpace/Facebook - Vol 3. New Year, No Fear,and New Prospects (update on pg 1)

Originally Posted by Sorkoram

Originally Posted by TimelessFlight

can you come up with some lines that's not as blunt.
I'm doing that at the moment, but I'll toss one out for you
wink.gif

"Do you remember when you were a little kid and you wanted a toy really bad when you went to the store, but your mom wouldn't let you get it, no matter how much you begged?? Well that's how I feel about you, allow me the pleasure of knowing your name?."

Thanks, I'm about to try this out

eyes.gif
thats not even her pic; every cute chick keeps a less stellar chick asa friend
grin.gif
eyes.gif

and i thought we were just having fun
grin.gif

the pic you didn't post
rtpcea.jpg

Originally Posted by tmukg21

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I was just kidding i knew she wasnt the chick. But I realize why this thread islacking. Sorkoram you not setting a tone. I came into my thread with 3 girls all failed. Then 10 more that night. You have to lead by example a la Tim Duncan.Show these boys what training gets them

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i didn't want the people lurking thing we were literally beasting if you will (pun maybe intended?
grin.gif
laugh.gif
), and running a bad program here.

if you need your area scouted just drop the zip,code, while i watch the USC trojans handle business
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by tmukg21

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I was just kidding i knew she wasnt the chick. But I realize why this thread is lacking. Sorkoram you not setting a tone. I came into my thread with 3 girls all failed. Then 10 more that night. You have to lead by example a la Tim Duncan. Show these boys what training gets them
haha aight, I'm going in
pimp.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]More bones for the beasts that like to be plain blunt with it[/color]
laugh.gif

[font=Tahoma,]"Love is a sensation, caused by a temptation, to feel penetration. a guy sticks his location in a girl's destination, to increase the population for the next generation, did you get my explanation, or do you need a demonstration?"
[/font] [font=Tahoma,]

[/font][font=Tahoma,]"If I received a nickel for everytime I saw someone as beautiful as you, I'd have five cents."
[/font] [font=Tahoma,]

[/font]
pimp.gif
Bout to pull so many rakes with these

i got a few replies with "do you remember when you were a little kid and you wanted a toy really bad when you went to the store...but your momwouldn't let you get it...no matter how much you begged??

well that's how I feel about you...so can i borrow you?? i promise ill give you back
wink.gif
"

i replaced the "may i know your name" part with the can i borrow you....its workin like a charm so far

Accepting the nod as ROY in the vol.2

but now its '09 and we are taking this joint up ANOTHER level word to Emeril
happy.gif

I will be working with my predecessorrs avidly to make this thread the BEST for your drive to box fulfilling stardom
grin.gif

This is how we're going to do this-

NEW FEATURES in 2009

-incorporate new lines
-add the Facebook dimension
-set guidelines for finding FAKES
-start with a clean slate
-dynasty mode for all you beasts
eek.gif

Coaches
-providing up to minute updates word to ESPN tickers
-Track successes and fails because we gotta make these cats perennial allstars
-keep giving the advice that has doubled these guys intake levels
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]What I am aiming to do is to improve your swag levels by introducing you more formal lines as well as some that are less offensive but more blunt. This season we are going to work on our team chemistry and allow you, as individuals, to come into your own lane. We[the coaches] will give you new lines for certain situations i.e, hoodrats, suburb chicks, etc etc. When approaching women, each one is diffrent, which is the beauty of it. You have to approach each of them a little bit differently so you won't end up like the one dude who message 5 *friends* the same message[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]
mwf57o.gif
[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]
My dudes prepare to make 2009 the best year of your life, but without further adieu, let us begin!

[/color] Swag levels never seen before, New Unlockable Combos, is IT in you?
devil.gif

gatorade.jpg

Updated list of coaches & players:

Coaches:

CROSSISOM

Forgot About Jae

ScottHallwithapick

Buggz

Sorkoram

Players:

* denotes unsure status of playing

Rookies in red

Million Dollar Stacks

He Told On Me

Cq23

Cobra Kai

EricBerry14

YoungSole93

Im Honored....
embarassed.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I will not disappoint.

1:Result - W

l_0043c235585342e88afe027bcaabef51.jpg

skip to the good part

Date:

Jan 1, 2009 8:08 PM
Flag as Spam or Report Abuse [?]
Help: Flag
Message If you get a message that is spam (someone trying to sell you something, get you to look at their profile, or redirect you to another website), click the 'Spam' button to notify us. If the email is not spam, but is abusive in nature (cyberbullying, inappropriate content, or another matter), click on 'Abuse'. You can then let us know what type of abuse the message is. Thanks for your help in moderating MySpace Mail!

Subject:

RE: hey lovely

Body:
Well it was great talking to you, you seem like a genuine guy. Feel free to give me a call sometime, 817-729-xxxx.

intro
jennx33

myspace.com/xxxxxxx

Date:

Jan 1, 2009 7:43 PM
Help: Flag
Message If you get a message that is spam (someone trying to sell you something, get you to look at their profile, or redirect you to another website), click the 'Spam' button to notify us. If the email is not spam, but is abusive in nature (cyberbullying, inappropriate content, or another matter), click on 'Abuse'. You can then let us know what type of abuse the message is. Thanks for your help in moderating MySpace Mail!

Subject:

RE: hey lovely

Body:
Thank you! That's so sweet. I'm Jennifer, it's nice to meet you.

----------------- Original Message -----------------
Date: Jan 1, 2009 7:41 PM

Hey sweetie! I was just checkin myspace and came across your extremely beautiful self!! Being the gentleman that I am, please allow me to introduce myself,I'm Corey and I would forever be greatful if you could tell me your name
wink.gif

coaches i committed a turnover on our first possession (after you read the convo this will make sense) her photos are private...what should i say next...i wasthinking something along the lines of you both are Equally as cute :ohwell:

How do u kno which girl i am frm my pic? im pretty sure my pic is of me and my friend lol...which one am i?

Date: Jan 1, 2009 4:44 PM

no but I wasnt serious that i wanted to borrow you...I was trying to get your attention ...I can only imagine how many messages a cute girl like yourselfreceives and i thought that i would send something that would make me stand out and make you laugh...well ill tell you a little bit about myself...i lovebasketball i play like 3 nights a week, i played soccer in high school, i like watching most sports especially football and basketball, i was my 4th grademonopoly champion, i ran cross country in high school, i like to hang out with my friends, i like to party on the weekends usually every friday and saturdaynight, i am a sophomore at unl and i plan on going into dentistry hopefully to be an orthodontist...so can you tell me a little bit about yourself?

Date: Jan 1, 2009 3:51 AM

Do ikno u?

Date: Jan 1, 2009 7:25 AM

can i borrow you? ill give you back...I promise : )

I played last season. Thanks to ScottHallwithapick I got 2 W's (
devil.gif
) and free meal at Friday's in one week. School got in the way but I'm tryingto bring my numbers up this season. I'm ready.

1020247_bf55e13458.jpg

Originally Posted by Th3Ownly

coaches i committed a turnover on our first possession (after you read the convo this will make sense) her photos are private...what should i say next...i was thinking something along the lines of you both are Equally as cute :ohwell:

How do u kno which girl i am frm my pic? im pretty sure my pic is of me and my friend lol...which one am i?

no but I wasnt serious that i wanted to borrow you...I was trying to get your attention ...I can only imagine how many messages a cute girl like yourself receives and i thought that i would send something that would make me stand out and make you laugh...well ill tell you a little bit about myself...i love basketball i play like 3 nights a week, i played soccer in high school, i like watching most sports especially football and basketball, i was my 4th grade monopoly champion, i ran cross country in high school, i like to hang out with my friends, i like to party on the weekends usually every friday and saturday night, i am a sophomore at unl and i plan on going into dentistry hopefully to be an orthodontist...so can you tell me a little bit about yourself?
fam, you wrote a wall of text
grin.gif
, make her talk
smh.gif

post her profile pic so we can make a proper guess and strategy
grin.gif

Sorktam, you suppose to post the whole thing
laugh.gif
, I feel like going in now

PUT ME IN THE GAME COACH!!!
Unrestricted Free-Agent from vol. 1. No success but gave up after like 10 girls.
grin.gif
Anyway Im back to get my mack on.
Do we leave the subject tab blank? I got my eye on some new prospects.
devil.gif

*clears throat*

Is there a reason that I'm not on this list after the work i put in, and the nudes i passed out?
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Th3Ownly

coaches i committed a turnover on our first possession (after you read the convo this will make sense) her photos are private...what should i say next...i was thinking something along the lines of you both are Equally as cute :ohwell:

no but I wasnt serious that i wanted to borrow you...I was trying to get your attention ...I can only imagine how many messages a cute girl like yourself receives and i thought that i would send something that would make me stand out and make you laugh...well ill tell you a little bit about myself...i love basketball i play like 3 nights a week, i played soccer in high school, i like watching most sports especially football and basketball, i was my 4th grade monopoly champion, i ran cross country in high school, i like to hang out with my friends, i like to party on the weekends usually every friday and saturday night, i am a sophomore at unl and i plan on going into dentistry hopefully to be an orthodontist...so can you tell me a little bit about yourself?

Date: Jan 1, 2009 3:51 AM

Do ikno u?

Date: Jan 1, 2009 7:25 AM

can i borrow you? ill give you back...I promise : )
Fam Delete this from your playbook.
tired.gif
you have smashed 0.with that whole life story BS your not tryin to get wifey just smashing. few words as possible.

but here some advice Say I know who you are your the pretty one
grin.gif
if sheis not ditch her
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bruce negro

*clears throat*

Is there a reason that I'm not on this list after the work i put in, and the nudes i passed out?
indifferent.gif

I didn't see any nudes
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

but I'll put you down fam
pimp.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 255)]1 point for me.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 255)]Breezing by the bulk....[/color]

314-xxx- xxxx and your name?

Date: Jan 1, 2009 7:20 PM

lol ok, just making sure. my number is 314 xxx xxxx and yours is?

Date: Jan 1, 2009 6:26 PM

Who would you give me back to? I dont belong to anyone!
smile.gif

Would you really wanna give me back?
Date: Jan 1, 2009 6:16 PM

wsup cutie? can i borrow you? i'll give you back.. promise :]
2nk6o8z.jpg

Back
Top Bottom