Can I Hit Loser? - MySpace/Facebook - Vol 3. New Year, No Fear,and New Prospects (update on pg 1)

got the 1st one.....2nd one im workin on as we speak... thickER girls ftw

k

----------------- Original Message -----------------
Date: Jan 1, 2009 1:10 PM

by all means go right ahead...talk 2 u in a bit
wink.gif

Date: Jan 1, 2009 1:08 PM

323-XXX-XXXX....can i text u now

Date: Jan 1, 2009 1:06 PM

all day...my G1 is my life...your 760-XXX-XXXX..and yours?

Date: Jan 1, 2009 1:05 PM

well, im bout to get off. do u text message or sumthan so i can talk to u more?

Date: Jan 1, 2009 1:03 PM

lol you can call me jon....and i see...lots of us are like that...and im just myself...i just go where the wind takes me...is there anything else you want toask me? im an open book
Date: Jan 1, 2009 1:01 PM

nice to meet u too. but idk what to kall u...and i hang alone because females are fake, and i hang around sum guys, but some are kool, but alot be wantin tohave sex wit me and i dont be with that. i want a serious relationship

Date: Jan 1, 2009 12:59 PM

oopps...big typo hehe...I have two 1st names myself....and its a pleasure to meet you kiki? so tell you why do yo hang out alone?

Date: Jan 1, 2009 12:56 PM

what r u talkin bout? mine is kierra, but i go by kiki, key, or baby doll

Date: Jan 1, 2009 12:51 PM

u havce two 1st names..i go by j-ross though..and yours beautiful?
Date: Jan 1, 2009 12:48 PM

im wasnt talkin bout that...i was just sayin..now i know. so whats ur name

Date: Jan 1, 2009 12:47 PM

just hang out chill...relax i just met you lol
smile.gif

Date: Jan 1, 2009 12:44 PM

what u mean....?

Date: Jan 1, 2009 12:41 PM

and why is that? maybe we can change the loner status 4 ya
smile.gif

Date: Jan 1, 2009 12:40 PM

naw, im just stayin in the house....i dont have homegurls honey. i hang by myself

Date: Jan 1, 2009 12:34 PM

yeah i try i try lol...so what are the plans for the days..goin out drivin with ya homegirls?
Date: Jan 1, 2009 12:28 PM

wow. that sounds great!

Date: Jan 1, 2009 12:23 PM

i am a mass communications major and i hope to become a accomplished journalist. if not that then hopefully run my own magazine or sneaker shop...and i live toplay video games donate toys and money to my local orphanage when i can and love to play sports...and i think you may be earned my add
smile.gif

Date: Jan 1, 2009 12:20 PM

what do u go to skol for? and what other things do u like to get into

Date: Jan 1, 2009 12:18 PM

i might consider it..not until you ask me something...then maybe we can get back to 1st part of my question
wink.gif

Date: Jan 1, 2009 12:16 PM

u didnt give me a chance to ask u suga. but can u add me so i can see ur pics

Date: Jan 1, 2009 12:12 PM

oh ok thats cool..since you didnt ask me about myself i guess ill tell ya anywway...i attend CSUSB 20 years of age and im about as laid back as a lazy boychair
Date: Jan 1, 2009 12:08 PM

i live in la, im 19, i go to cosmetology skol, im just a kool person, just like to kick it

Date: Jan 1, 2009 12:05 PM

well now that i got your attention..i do apoligize for being so straight forward...how about we start over? tell me about yourself a bit....
Date: Jan 1, 2009 12:02 PM

u should apologize

Date: Jan 1, 2009 12:00 PM

Excuse me do you want to bang or shall I apologize now?
wink.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Buddened

*alright time to get serious*

Man thats not an L, that's an L on dude's part that his chick got her status set as single. Don't stress ashorty like that, but you got sniped on the line I must admit
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by chris steez

[color= rgb(204, 0, 0)]Yo...im bout the spazz the hell out...im browsing chicks in orlando...and theres only about TWO dimes every 10 pages...florida definatley needs to step the broad game up[/color]
tired.gif
www.myspace.com/440048165
SEXY RED!!!!!!!!!!!

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
devil.gif
we got a freak on our hands people

indifferent.gif
I came across this in my inbox...
tired.gif
[color= rgb(204, 0, 0)]I guess he didnt understand that i made a promise to give her BACK...i tried to hit him back up but he doesn't accept messages from people who arent his friends...so i thought maybe he was trying to duck me...a couple mins later i hit him back up saying my fault i thought she was single..but i promised to give her back...he didn't reply back though[/color]
laugh.gif

Date:

Dec 25, 2008 10:26 PM
Help: Flag
Message If you get a message that is spam (someone trying to sell you something, get you to look at their profile, or redirect you to another website), click the 'Spam' button to notify us. If the email is not spam, but is abusive in nature (cyberbullying, inappropriate content, or another matter), click on 'Abuse'. You can then let us know what type of abuse the message is. Thanks for your help in moderating MySpace Mail!

Subject:

No Subject

Body:
ay uuh..chick u askin to borrow..i dont think so homie das my chick.

tired.gif
That's not his girl. That's everybody's friend
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by tmukg21

[color= rgb(204, 0, 0)]Yo...im bout the spazz the hell out...im browsing chicks in orlando...and theres only about TWO dimes every 10 pages...florida definatley needs to step the broad game up[/color]
tired.gif
www.myspace.com/440048165
SEXY RED!!!!!!!!!!!

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
devil.gif
we got a freak on our hands people
That's a fake my dude, two different boxes ain't cool
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

tired.gif
word, they definitely out here tho...IDK about online
[color= rgb(255, 0, 255)]Yall doing better than me, search St. Louis area (63144 or 63104) and see what you come up with...[/color]
smh.gif
myspace.com/daexclusivemodel

looks cute to me
grin.gif

tired.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 255)]Yall doing better than me, search St. Louis area (63144 or 63104) and see what you come up with...[/color]
smh.gif

looks cute to me
grin.gif
That has to be the weirdest myspace I ever seen. All them swag--->sosiq and her 10 albums all with 1 picture of her in the same outfitdifferent pose. It's weird im making my playbook right now guys. Expect it within the hour

tired.gif
smh.gif

looks cute to me
grin.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 255)]Hmm... I think I'll have to take that oop...Duuunkiiinnnnnng![/color]

Last season(vol 2.) I started off hot but then my minutes got reduced and I got my starting spot taken word to Radmonivic, but this season i need my spot back

I spent the last half hour sending out different lines to about 20 different chicks so im just chillin on the bench until my number is called

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

tired.gif
smh.gif

looks cute to me
grin.gif
That has to be the weirdest myspace I ever seen. All them swag--->sosiq and her 10 albums all with 1 picture of her in the same outfit different pose. It's weird
smh.gif

Ok I'm in I participated in part 2 towards the end I smashed 3 off of that. I'm going in this year all star team here I come
happy.gif

I plan to get alot of lol off you guys
laugh.gif
I know some of you dudes aregone jump in head first and Fail
roll.gif
roll.gif

some one browse a dope broad in the orlando area for me since im obviously failing with these search results....18-20 y.o.

Originally Posted by TimelessFlight

indifferent.gif
[color= rgb(204, 0, 0)]I came across this in my inbox...[/color]
tired.gif
[color= rgb(204, 0, 0)]I guess he didnt understand that i made a promise to give her BACK...i tried to hit him back up but he doesn't accept messages from people who arent his friends...so i thought maybe he was trying to duck me...a couple mins later i hit him back up saying my fault i thought she was single..but i promised to give her back...he didn't reply back though[/color]
laugh.gif

Date:

Dec 25, 2008 10:26 PM
Help: Flag
Message If you get a message that is spam (someone trying to sell you something, get you to look at their profile, or redirect you to another website), click the 'Spam' button to notify us. If the email is not spam, but is abusive in nature (cyberbullying, inappropriate content, or another matter), click on 'Abuse'. You can then let us know what type of abuse the message is. Thanks for your help in moderating MySpace Mail!

Subject:

No Subject

Body:
ay uuh..chick u askin to borrow..i dont think so homie das my chick.

tired.gif

damn
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Foul trouble
smh.gif

some one browse a dope broad in the orlando area for me since im obviously failing with these search results....18-20 y.o.
here's my blueprint from last season. Of course change the zip code
sorry for the ninjahood pic
9syw0p.jpg

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]More bones for the beasts that like to be plain blunt with it[/color]
laugh.gif

[font=Tahoma,]"Love is a sensation, caused by a temptation, to feel penetration. a guy sticks his location in a girl's destination, toincrease the population for the next generation, did you get my explanation, or do you need a demonstration?"

[/font][font=Tahoma,]"Beautiful lady do you want to do a 68?" she says "What's that?" you say "You go down,and I'll owe you one."

[/font][font=Tahoma,]"If I received a nickel for everytime I saw someone as beautiful as you, I'd have five cents."

[/font][font=Tahoma,]"I bet I can kiss you on the lips without touching you." then she asks "what?" then you proceedwith the *get your attention line*

[/font]

Sorkoram, go ahead and put me on the roster...

**puts on helmet, fastens chin strap**

i'm goin' in, coach.

Originally Posted by Sorkoram

[font=Tahoma,]"Love is a sensation, caused by a temptation, to feel penetration. a guy sticks his location in a girl's destination, to increase the population for the next generation, did you get my explanation, or do you need a demonstration?"

[/font]
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by TimelessFlight

can you come up with some lines that's not as blunt.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I'm doing that at the moment, but I'll toss one out for you[/color]
wink.gif

"Do you remember when you were a little kid and you wanted a toy reallybad when you went to the store, but your mom wouldn't let you get it, no matter how much you begged?? Well that's how I feel about you, allow me thepleasure of knowing your name?."

^I put a green light on that second link...hopefully she replies back..i threw in a little mixture of my own...

Back
Top Bottom