Can I Hit Loser? - MySpace/Facebook - Vol 3. New Year, No Fear,and New Prospects (update on pg 1)

I was about to post this in Vol. 2 but %!*% it, a W is still a W.. it ain't too late for me to score
laugh.gif

I'm in and I'm going hard as hell.

I lost my starting spot early in Vol 2 so I'm going for most improved player...

I remember all the OG's from the 1st thread, lol I remember those days. Shout out to the Jerry West of this +!%* my homie Buggz
nerd.gif

Cobra show these rookies whats good.

I might come in for a quick pick up game..

Originally Posted by chris steez

Im on the sidelines spectating as of now 'till some of my responses come back in....

[color= rgb(255, 0, 255)]cosign... Black Planet %%!*%#! up, haven't approved my picture yet.[/color]

I'll toss you beasts a bone as I work on these lines and situational playcalls
grin.gif

[font=Tahoma,]"I'm just a love pirate lookin for some booty. You down?"
"Excuse me do you want to bang or shall I apologize?"
[/font][font=Tahoma,]"What do you say we go back to my spot and do some math: Add a bed, subtract ourclothes, divide your legs, and multiply."

If you want to get anywhere in this league, you gotta be able to work with [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]anything[/color], it'sthe presence you bring my dudes
laugh.gif

but allow me to drop off some easy pointers if you want to be real with it and not just dive in with a line:

28knight.1.600.jpg

I know that ALL of you want to put these chicks in the game ASAP, but sometimes you gotta let your reliever warmup in the bullpen for a while(talk for a minute)

[/font][font=Tahoma,]-While gaming a woman, constantly repeat her name, it will be like agreat addition to the convo because it shows her that you're not some pig (sort of
eyes.gif
). For example "Stop playing hard to get ___ ... I see what you're doingthere!" instead of "Stop playing hard to get... I see what you're doing there!"

[/font] [font=Tahoma,]-Don't knock yourselves my dudes, remember that women are ultimately searching for a companion,you just want to toast those buns (maybe evenmore
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
),so why would she want to pop into any sheets witha guy who's always talking down about himself?

-Don't be intimidated by an extremely attractive lady, chances are she intimidates a lot of cats and is puzzled by it.Go after her. In most cases, the most attractive are some of the easiest to obtain simply because they are not getting as much attention as we perceived themto be receiving.
wink.gif

-Let her see some ambition! If you aspire to beat those buns, you gotta let her know that you want to be a Garbage Engineer,some chicks don't even care these days because they've become so independent
happy.gif

-Listening carefully and observation is key, if you can spot anything (eyes,hair,accessories, etc etc), its only bonuspoints and a stat pillow for your card.

-Don't crowd her. I've seen a couple of cats in previous threads wait for responses like my excitement everytime Ihear the word, reparation. Give it some time to sink into her brain how you approached her. You'll get responses, sometimes you won't, move forward andtake note of your failures.

Seeing as how I'm getting tired of typing this at the moment, I'll leave you with this

In most cases the man who does the most numbers, has probably been the most rejected
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

..more lines and rules of engagement are coming
[/font]

Originally Posted by Sorkoram

grin.gif

[/font] [font=Tahoma,]"What do you say we go back to my spot and do some math: Add a bed, subtract our clothes, divide your legs, and multiply."

[/font] [font=Tahoma,]
[/font]
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(204, 0, 0)]...genious[/color]
tired.gif

grin.gif

[/font] [font=Tahoma,]"What do you say we go back to my spot and do some math: Add a bed, subtract our clothes, divide your legs, and multiply."

[/font] [font=Tahoma,]
[/font]
laugh.gif
tired.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
thats some good +!#!

man, the facebook league is difficult...myspace is so much easier for replies, facebook chicks are much more stingy defenders
PH2008042602302.jpg

Originally Posted by and1play5

man, the facebook league is difficult...myspace is so much easier for replies, facebook chicks are much more stingy defenders
PH2008042602302.jpg

she knows if she adds you as a friend, everybody is
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

grin.gif

[/font] [font=Tahoma,]
[/font]
laugh.gif
tired.gif
See you on Maury
tired.gif

Im callin a 20 sec timeout... I sent a girl "wassup cutie? can i borrow you? i'll give you back.. promise :] "...then I sent her a friendrequest...she accepted the request but no reply to the message? I'm confused about what I should do, should I chalk up the L. I feel like I trapped myselfon the baseline. Do I send her a facebook IM or sit and wait for a msg reply.

P.S got about 8 others im waiting for replys on

laugh.gif
@ see you on Maury
Originally Posted by and1play5

Im callin a 20 sec timeout... I sent a girl "wassup cutie? can i borrow you? i'll give you back.. promise :] "...then I sent her a friend request...she accepted the request but no reply to the message? I'm confused about what I should do, should I chalk up the L. I feel like I trapped myself on the baseline. Do I send her a facebook IM or sit and wait for a msg reply.

P.S got about 8 others im waiting for replys on
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]just give it some time my dude, takes a while for some to respond[/color]

She probably accepted the friend request just to see your pics.................which is probably why you haven't gotten a reply.

waitin on da replyyyyyy
pimp.gif

+%%%% aint logged in , YO I HATE THAT
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

im a pretty private dude myself, but that dont mean i like to hide things. ...I've got a pocket full of hundreds that I'm about to drop off at theorphanage. It's a weekly habit of mine and I do love it mmkay. i also enjoy bubble baths made from the most exotic oils and my favorite animal is the liger[lion n tiger mix], but realistically is the turtle.

i like turtles. [
nerd.gif
]

im super laid back, str8 cadillac. coworkers always think im high, im not tho..im just wavy owww. no room for stress

by the way my name is jae
..let's say we get together by the end of 08

you gotta teach me how to pronounce that name girl..among other things
----------------- Original Message -----------------
Date: Dec 24, 2008 12:08 AM

My name is ++++++. Friends call me D for short. I consider myself private minded. I'm 20 years young. I live in Houston. I'm a nursing major I dislikepink with an unequivocal passion! Fave color [depending on the day] purple/black/chocolate brown/red. If I had to have a fave pet, I'd choose a dog overany other animal [unless I could own a tiger or something like that] lol. I love being me. Love those who love me [I call them my fans] lol. I have greatfriends and a great family. I'm passing through life a day at a time. Going with the flow of things while trying not to make a fuss about what I cannotchange or control.

How about yourself???

Date: 23 Dec 2008, 09:06 PM

never a problem huh ? mmkay
smile.gif

whats good tho ? whats your name, how old, favorite animal, location etc ? all that good #%!+

Date: Dec 19, 2008 2:41 PM

Hey there!

And It's Never a problem....

Date: 19 Dec 2008, 02:52 AM

Preciate da pic comment
smile.gif

l_95668ab82a4c6ba06435bf79adbe5bc0.jpg

she lightskind... you already know she insecure then
laugh.gif

Back