Can I Hit Loser? - MySpace/Facebook - Vol 3. New Year, No Fear,and New Prospects (update on pg 1)

Originally Posted by WHPH10

I'm getting in this...Just messaged like 15 chicks in my area...

Here's a suggestion: Can you compile all of the lines from this and previous volumes together and post them on the first page so that way if I'm looking for a certain line, I don't have to go through all of the pages.

dude someone pretty much posted all them on like the second or third page

this is hilarious.. ive got a few good responses.. this one was random

----------------- Original Message -----------------
Date: Jan 1, 2009 8:40 PM

lol oh really... well we went to highscool together and im pretty sure we had a class together lol

Date: Jan 1, 2009 8:36 PM

Can I borrow you? I'll give you back. Promise.

Originally Posted by JRAdagreat72

COACHES! 20 sec. here....i need to know has this ever happneed to anyone...still waiting on entertaining response
roll.gif

...hey!
I'm fine..well I was a min. Ago!
I thouht u had somethin nice to say but I @#%%!@ guess u can't be to sure with BLACK PPL THESE DAY!..OH YEAH I SAID IT ALRIGHT!
...so yes I'll go with door number 2 the dang apologie
Haha...%*+! SO DID THIS COME OUT OF YOUr "POWERFUL MIND" LOL...
If not yo *!@ better start putting it to work sad *!@ way of getting me or any girl with @#%%!@ smarts to @%%#! COME ON ITS MYSPACE you can I need to read NikeTalk's rules. it to you make it and no one whould ever know lol...smh and the reason I'm coming down on you so @#%%!@ hard is becus 1. Your african american 2. Your male 3. With that said I know u know better! 4. Lmao the same #+*$ happend yesterday over myspace
ME SAYIN ALL THIS #+*$ MAY OR MAY NOT HAVE GOTTIN IN TO YOUR SO CALL POWERFUL MIND! BUT I HOPE THIS RIGHT HERE DOES

I AM NOT A MYSPACE #$#!!!! OR ANYOTHER TYPE!

PS. GET YO #+*$ TOGETHER!!
smile.gif

Date: Jan 1, 2009 12:40 PM

Excuse me do you want to bang or shall I apologize?

jen.jpg

12.JPG

lol yea
Orig Below------------
you look on point in your profile picture and just wanted to tell you that you look like a beautiful woman interested in fellatio? Am I correct in myassumptions?

Orig Below------------
uuummmm wat?!?!?!
Orig Below------------
what that thang smell like ?

Orig Below------------
hey

*TIMEOUT*
fridaynightlights.jpg

Friday Night Lights- Your Hand In Mine(Goodbye) - Explosions In The Sky

It's real simple. Some of you have been playing this game for 10 years now. Being perfect isnt about thatscoreboard. Not about winning. It's about you and your relationship to these JO's. Being perfect is about looking these broads in the eye and know youaint going down cause you lied to them for the panties. Can you live in that moment? With clear eyes and love in your heart? If you can do that gentleman thenyoure perfect. We aim for perfection. With every play and every game I expect a level of confidence, excellence, and determination.
�A lot of yall got the game confused and I understand cause you're young but I'm here to teach you. Sending out messages like "
hey baby, you looking good to night. what's your name. i knowyou don't know me but uh, i think you're real nice. i'm an aquarius..." What kind of mayonaisse sandwich hogwash is that? This isn't Can I take you out loser? This is a CAN I HIT IT LOSER?! Where the mostflagrant and studious players join and cast away on schemes and plans to reach the promise land with ye little effort. You guys have dissappointed me thus farbut I have high hopes. Don't do this for me. Do this for yourself. Do this for BoBo Miles (Buggz05) who would give anything to be out there on that playingfield right now. Put that in your heart. Boys my heart is full. Do it for your family and friends. Put yourself in forever cause forever is about to happen inthese next couple days.

*And we pray*

O YEA AND PICS! MOAR!

Originally Posted by The Minister

COACHES! 20 sec. here....i need to know has this ever happneed to anyone...still waiting on entertaining response
roll.gif

...hey!
I thouht u had somethin nice to say but I @#%%!@ guess u can't be to sure with BLACK PPL THESE DAY!..OH YEAH I SAID IT ALRIGHT!
If not yo *!@ better start putting it to work sad *!@ way of getting me or any girl with @#%%!@ smarts to @%%#! COME ON ITS MYSPACE you can I need to read NikeTalk's rules. it to you make it and no one whould ever know lol...smh and the reason I'm coming down on you so @#%%!@ hard is becus 1. Your african american 2. Your male 3. With that said I know u know better! 4. Lmao the same #+*$ happend yesterday over myspace
ME SAYIN ALL THIS #+*$ MAY OR MAY NOT HAVE GOTTIN IN TO YOUR SO CALL POWERFUL MIND! BUT I HOPE THIS RIGHT HERE DOES

smile.gif

damnit must i get played like that? lol nice pic..hittin the showers....updates 2morrow

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

"hey baby, you looking good to night. what's your name. i know you don't know me but uh, i think you're real nice. i'm an aquarius..."
*Teeheehee* I made that up.

Originally Posted by tmukg21

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

My man recovered the fumble for a first down. I'm still looking for some prospects, facebook takes forever sicne you can't just search for girls.
laugh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
facebook took away the network feature, damn stalkers
laugh.gif
yeah, facebook is run by bozos. they just can't make any good changes to that site
laugh.gif
smh.gif

This new Can I hit Loser should be called "Can I be your BF",
smh.gif
at some of these dudes and what their saying.

The idea is to smash not wine and dine the beezy.

Originally Posted by SUCKAFREE85

This new Can I hit Loser should be called "Can I be your BF",
smh.gif
at some of these dudes and what their saying.

The idea is to smash not wine and dine the beezy.
Many new to this thing, coaching staff will correct their Tyrke Evans jump shot mechanics
grin.gif

Alot of
15r0b4x.jpg

HELP!!!
what do i mean???
nerd.gif

lol what do you mean by role playing?

Date: Jan 2, 2009 12:58 AM

Please excuse my intrusion, but my concern for your need of fillatio and attractive smile has drawn me to conclude that you might receive numerous amounts ofmessages a day. None in which offers you anything of your interest. I, on the other hand am willing to make your day. I enjoy role playing and if you would beinterested in trying it, you should contact me.

l_cb78eb24567d40fda93b861530679ff5.jpg

m_2926e54174b796f4f0f19baae5226603.jpg

1st Down....in opponent territory
pimp.gif

281975****

Date: Jan 2, 2009 2:59 AM

yea i guess...i been good
hold up i gotta go now but if you let me get your number we can continue this conversation....

Date: Jan 2, 2009 2:58 AM

ohhh you look different noww lol
how have you been???

Date: Jan 2, 2009 2:56 AM

********....we went to ******* middle remember????

Date: Jan 2, 2009 2:52 AM

ummm hello

who are you?

Date: Jan 2, 2009 2:45 AM

Greetings, my Goddess. How art thou? Me? Well...I've got a pocket full of hundreds that I'm about to drop off at the orphanage. It's a weekly habitof mine and I love it. You take care now and respond to me when you have time, you wonderful woman...YOU.

cherrio

m_2b561c4becd24e479b7ae7245a42b319.jpg

m_20e885e40f90463984bd993e01d63ceb.jpg

m_9c9211af4aca40db98b25f5f83e4a80e.jpg

Originally Posted by acekilla408

damn #%*+ i message 3 and i only got 1 reply

damn i needa work on my free-throws

Yo, I'm also in the 408. We must make sure we don't use the same line on the same girl. I'm also waiting on replies.

Originally Posted by CLuTcH 713

Please excuse my intrusion, but my concern for your need of fillatio and attractive smile has drawn me to conclude that you might receive numerous amounts of messages a day. None in which offers you anything of your interest. I, on the other hand am willing to make your day. I enjoy role playing and if you would be interested in trying it, you should contact me.

i couldnt wait for you bammas so i had to do it myself
pimp.gif
\
managed to get the 1st down before the 2 minute tip drill
Brian_Westbrook.jpg

713.673.****

Date: Jan 2, 2009 1:24 AM

im a **********...ayo i got to go but if you let me get your number we can continue the convo
smile.gif

Date: Jan 2, 2009 3:22 AM

ohh
what graade?
im *****.
=]]
Date: Jan 2, 2009 1:20 AM

just saw you on another persons friends list...couldnt help but check out the profile...
i go to ****...you dont know me...at least not yet
wink.gif

names ****** by the way

Date: Jan 2, 2009 3:17 AM

oh lol idk.
=]
Yes i do how do you know?
and you?

Date: Jan 2, 2009 1:14 AM

it means whatever you want it to mean
so you go to *****?

Date: Jan 2, 2009 3:05 AM

Please excuse my intrusion, but my concern for your need of fillatio and attractive smile has drawn me to conclude that you might receive numerous amounts ofmessages a day. None in which offers you anything of your interest. I, on the other hand am willing to make your day. I enjoy role playing and if you would beinterested in trying it, you should contact me.

Drafted into fb league, put me down
610x.jpg

Gonna start slow and blow up into a franchise player.
FB league is a bit different, no (budden)Rookie of the year slash MVP(budden)

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Ok don't get it twisted, we ARE helping you get jumpoffs in this thread[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]but jumpoffs will only take you so far in the game, they are a temporary fix to say the least
laugh.gif

You're going to need to know how to get quick buns but also get QUALITY buns fast as well. word to multiplayer MEGA trades.
[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]We are also trying to progress your swag because when it comes to messing with nonjumpoff types yourswag would be on type fraud status. I'm installing my complete playbook at the end of the day and as I say once again, we are trying to get you jumpoffsand more[/color]
devil.gif
eek.gif

edwards_herman0108.jpg

You can't make the gamewinner in the finals if you been on d-league status the ENTIRE season. Any dudes that want tosmash quality buns at an alarming rate will have to step outside their comfort zone and take it to the rack. You play to win the game
grin.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]-- Dynasty Mode will be explained in its entirety today as well[/color]
pimp.gif

roll.gif

...hey!

smile.gif

nerd.gif
who was it?

-waystinthyme

Godspeed men. I wish I could partake, but sadly, I am wifed up at the moment. I was a legend in my day though, man o' man... ah, sweet nostalgia.

Originally Posted by Sorkoram

Ok don't get it twisted, we ARE helping you get jumpoffs in this thread

but jumpoffs will only take you so far in the game, they are a temporary fix to say the least
laugh.gif

You're going to need to know how to get quick buns but also get QUALITY buns fast as well. word to multiplayer MEGA trades.

We are also trying to progress your swag because when it comes to messing with nonjumpoff types your swag would be on type fraud status. I'm installing my complete playbook at the end of the day and as I say once again, we are trying to get you jumpoffs and more
devil.gif
eek.gif

edwards_herman0108.jpg

You can't make the gamewinner in the finals if you been on d-league status the ENTIRE season. Any dudes that want to smash quality buns at an alarming rate will have to step outside their comfort zone and take it to the rack. You play to win the game
grin.gif

-- Dynasty Mode will be explained in its entirety today as well
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
This thread is hilarious. Sorkoram you in the DFW ? I see the 817 area codes.

Back
Top Bottom