Can I Hit Loser? - MySpace/Facebook - Vol 3. New Year, No Fear,and New Prospects (update on pg 1)

m_5363aea239b24c2fb18044df06ee9194.jpg

Her: okay you should give some money =]

----------------- Original Message -----------------
Date: Jan 1, 2009 7:02 PM

Greetings, my Goddess. How art thou? Me? Well...I've got a pocket full of hundreds that I'm about to drop off at the orphanage. It's a weekly habitof mine and I love it. (smile) You take care now and respond to me when you have time, you wonderful woman...YOU.
(wink)

I'm not sure if she meant I should give her money or if I should just give money in general. I might go for a "now the I got your attention"play. Any other plays I can go with?

got a msg from this one, not really sure if i should reply, looks like a bad case of the angles...

m_98c77f6403a7a6bd82c33d039218c87f.jpg

Date:

Dec 29, 2008 12:32 PM
Flag as Spam or Report Abuse [?]
Help: Flag
Message If you get a message that is spam (someone trying to sell you something, get you to look at their profile, or redirect you to another website), click the 'Spam' button to notify us. If the email is not spam, but is abusive in nature (cyberbullying, inappropriate content, or another matter), click on 'Abuse'. You can then let us know what type of abuse the message is. Thanks for your help in moderating MySpace Mail!

Subject:

Thanks

Body:
Hey,

Thanks for the add. I hope I don't end up like one of those people on ur friends list that you don't know :smile: So is there much to do here? Haventreally got a chance to feel this place out. I see your in College, thats cool, Whats your major? I'm a College Graduate myself, Business AdministrationMajor. Well, I guess thats enough questions for now LOL. Hope to chat with you soon.

Take Care,

Brittney

P.
S : My page has a lot of info about me, but in case you get curious, feel free to ask :smile:

she's def. disguising the coverage with angles. might want to check-down on this one. but to each his own. it's your call, homey

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

she's def. disguising the coverage with angles. might want to check-down on this one. but to each his own. it's your call, homey

i'll sit this play out, don't want to risk an injury this early in the season...
eyes.gif

but i'm Ctrl + C, Ctrl + V'ing my way into the end zone right now, wish me luck...

had to msg this one, just for the lulz...

l_e00b48ba64ec4d058933b8445dbb2a1d.jpg

"how much you charge for a motorboat?"

laugh.gif
this thread is hilarious. it's cool how yall are helping each other out.

besides, this IS the internet so i'm assuming there lots of u kids who need "coaching." i guess everyone couldn't born born with"it."

sometimes "it" has to be learned. cool stuff tho. hell, i might even have to use the "can i borrow u?" line. that joint is kinda smooth.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SpringfieldXD

got a msg from this one, not really sure if i should reply, looks like a bad case of the angles...

m_98c77f6403a7a6bd82c33d039218c87f.jpg

Date:

Dec 29, 2008 12:32 PM

Flag as
Spam
or Report
Abuse [?]
Help: Flag
If you get a message that is spam (someone trying to sell you
something, get you to look at their profile, or redirect you to another
website), click the 'Spam' button to notify us. If the email is not
spam, but is abusive in nature (cyberbullying, inappropriate content,
or another matter), click on 'Abuse'. You can then let us know what
type of abuse the message is. Thanks for your help in moderating
MySpace Mail!

Subject:

Thanks

Body:

Hey,

Thanks
for the add. I hope I don't end up like one of those people on ur
friends list that you don't know :smile: So is there much to do here?
Havent really got a chance to feel this place out. I see your in
College, thats cool, Whats your major? I'm a College Graduate myself,
Business Administration Major. Well, I guess thats enough questions for
now LOL. Hope to chat with you soon.

Take Care,

Brittney

P.
S : My page has a lot of info about me, but in case you get curious, feel free to ask :smile:

as a fellow teamate of yours...thats not a good shot to take...pass the rock fam
visionmain.jpg

help me out on what to say next....

we can work that out whats up

Date: Jan 1, 2009 10:01 PM

Can I borrow you I'll give you back I promise? :tongue:

Originally Posted by yungchris504

hahahaha
cute....

Date: Dec 29, 2008 10:10 PM

Can I borrow you? I'll give you back. Promise.

Ok Coaches need some help here this chick is a straight beast
http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/ind...umID=742492&imageID=227642#a=742492&i=3630723
Co-sign! nice one...from one teammate to another, hit her with something like " im glad i was able to make you laugh...tell me a bit aboutyourself" ..DONT FUMBLE!!!!

Damn Young chris...finally one broad that i would actually smash..lately all ive been seein is a couple nickels on here...but shes a dime

^^^^^^^^^

Dont follow that simp advice

Say "I didnt see a no in there so we can discuss the contract now. Where do I begin?"

Back
Top Bottom