CAN I HIT IT LOSER? VOL. 5 - IT'S ALMOST THE END OF SUMMER, TIME TO DEAD FAPPING

lets breathe some life into this post!!!!!!! I just messaged a few girls...and i will be sure to update. This thread is pure comedy

Good luck to yall man.

These online dating joints be time consumming---I had to give this up cause of my notorious scoreless record with nothing but wasted time and energy to showfor it
laugh.gif

But on the real, how much time do yall spend on a woman doing the CIHIL lines before you get her # or whatever???---- I know yall have to send a billion ofthese lines daily to diff women. That has to be time consuming, yall have got to admit that
laugh.gif

lmao i gave OPs line a try n it works pretty good.

umm maybe i can do dat lol . wats your sn?

----------------- Original Message -----------------
To: B0SS LADY
Date: Jul 31, 2009 2:34 PM
Subject: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE:

thnx pretty, so something lite? how about a chat on aim? lol

To: Locura Baby
Date: Jul 31, 2009 1:00 PM
Subject: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE:

oh its ya bday. well happy birthday friend lol . && hmm wat do u want for ur bday ? ill think aboud gedin u sumthinq lite lol

Date: Jul 31, 2009 1:56 AM
Subject: Re: RE: Re: RE:

np, well if thats the case den its a win win situation haha. so considering that its my bday today, what u givin me 4 me bday? lol

Date: Jul 31, 2009 1:43 AM

thanks 4 da comment =) . && yes ulL be very qreedy if u borrow me for a lonq time . people wud ged very angry at u lol

Date: Jul 30, 2009 10:17 PM
Subject: Re: RE:

lol i got chu hun ill comment it =], well hmm.. im being kinda greedy if i borrow u for a long time rite?

Date: Jul 30, 2009 8:44 PM

I muss not look toocute if u didn't comment it lol juss kid..n . && hmm no1 has ever asked to borrow me lol dat was too cute . I juss qotta know wen wiLL u qive me back ?

Date: Jul 29, 2009 7:42 AM
Subject:

looking too cute on your default, can i borrow u, ill give u back i promise lol

indifferent.gif
seriously NT, i was lookin thru myspace and all the girls that arent hella gross go to my school (im 16 tho, too young to play? havent been drafted yet)

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

whats good with local hookupz lol im going to new york next week and i know that site is full of new york broads who are itchin to give up the vag.
laugh.gif
Good luck. Some of those women may have a surprise foryou.

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

whats good with local hookupz lol im going to new york next week and i know that site is full of new york broads who are itchin to give up the vag.
laugh.gif
Good luck. Some of those women may have a surprise for you.

laugh.gif
i gave up before i even started with that site. half those broadslook like they have penises and the other half just look dirty like they don't take care of themselves.

still i got 1 potential oppurtunity off of myspace for my trip thats gonna come to the apartment during the week so im going to see where that takes me.

still i'm a fool and have nothing to do today until i leave for the airport in the evening. i'm going to message every single decent looking broadwithin a 15 mile radius of where i'm going to be staying at with the can i borrow you line when i wake up in the morning. i believe in the law ofaverages so i know a few broads will eat up whatever i tell them and all i gotta do is complete the fun task of having them give some random stranger whosgoing to be in town for the week their number so we can hang out.

Not interested in any drama, black men, ghetto mexicans, or any cheap loosers...
Some girl had this on pof.com.
eek.gif
indifferent.gif
That's mad f***ed up. She was kinda cute too.

I just joined tagged, hopefully i could get some JOs
smile.gif

edit: I just gave this girl a msg

8003053xqqn.jpg

Lil cute thang
pimp.gif

COACHES NEED YOUR HELP !!!

ROOKIE IS CHOKING OVER HERE
frown.gif

Original Message YOU sent on 8/2/2009 4:40:30 PM

You just seem like a real chick I like to get to know. And it doesn't hurt that you're a 10 out of 10. Can I borrow you? I'll give you back.Promise.

Her:
HA you promise?

a2etoh55pn_53397113.jpg

czdrtx45n0_55025736.jpg

EDIT: Nvm i just made this up... tell me if its good coach.

"Yes i promise or maybe not, i might want to keep you
wink.gif
. should we discuss the terms of my borrowing lease? "

Originally Posted by 22stylez

and when you do find some do you messege some of their cute friends too or no?
laugh.gif

Its funny how I kno you sent that to other ppl!! Lol my best friend got the same ****n message!

----- Original Message -----
Date:1 Aug 2009 8:32 PM

you seem like a really cool chick that I'd like to get to know and hangout with. And it doesn't hurt that you're easy on the eyes. Can I borrow you? Promise I'll return you
......only if you want me to. *wink*
l_4a09c8eafa4f46679ae1e925f509f7e5.jpg

laugh.gif
Sent that to all 4 of them broads and the one with the 73' donk isthe one that wrote back, but she crabbin.. I'm mad I messed up cause I wanna smash all of them baaaad
mad.gif

lmao^^^ yo all the girls love the can i borrow u line...but its not working out for me so far :ohwell: it gets to a certain point then they get shy

Originally Posted by JT AIR JT

(Might take a trip up to Scottsdale this weekend... Where my AZ NT'ers at? Y'all got HEAT)

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

2stwqhu0ak_58468858.jpg

Scottsdale_dating_58567629.jpg

POF only shows like one message from and to and I don't got that kind of time... I'm sure y'all know where I came from...

Me: Ok so to set this up im a need a few things

1. your phone number
2. the day and time you're free so I can borrow you
3. and another picture of you to send to me

all for business purposes of course ;-)
Her: lol ur to funny 480 xxxxxxx

Chris_Webber18.jpg

roll.gif

Anybody else spot that toilet behind her in the first picture?
laugh.gif

yo i need help. i lost focus and went off the gameplan.
the convo went to me asking about this concert, she just replied tell me it was dope or whatever. i need a move to just close it out by getting a number orgetting her to meet up.
im far off the borrow you lines i dont know if i can salvage it
frown.gif

whats a good closer guys???

hokihm45lq_57935534.jpg

Her:

yea we can

Me:

O ok thats cool. Congrats on ur children. Its nice to see a lady with her priorities straight. So ima tell u a lil about myself...i'm 21 and i am single and i am a student @ robert morris with sport management as my major. Im just out here to have fun n might wanna have some with u lol...so watta ya say?

Her:

im a single mother of 3 children 3 ,2 ,and 1 . Im a medical assistant at an assistant living home. Really havent been in a relationship since i left my babydad a yr ago......

Me:

so wat are the terms of the lease?? lol first tell me about yourself...i would love to know what you'll be bringing to the table
smiley-wink.gif

Her:

ok u can borrow me then

Me:

Hey lil girl can I borrow you? I'll give you back i promise
smiley-smile.gif

b7435471ec926858808479c18ae999cfcb79c9f.pjpg

^my dude you might have a clinger if you play the game like that.. your next message should get the number, then smash, then throw in the recycle bin. threekids: 3,2, and 1?
laugh.gif
and their heads is nappy.. she's a rip (jumpoff)it should be nothing to hit that, but the application you're putting in seems to be for the baby daddy #4 career instead of just hittin up the tempservice.
pimp.gif

lol yea u rite, i guess im jus diguising the blitz when i dont really have to...but i jus hit her up 4 her # n im jus waitin for her reply.

Back
Top Bottom