Can I have a racial discussion with you guys? My wealthy hometown is being devestated by thugs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah...I'm going to have fun with you...
laugh.gif

Are all blacks responsible for crime in detroit? 

If its going to turn to blacks, then you might as well say that.

I can blame it on POVERTY because then when I do that, I can say that POVERTY influences people to make these decisions...NOT the african mandingo gene on chromosome 12. 
roll.gif

Have you ever been to a major city besides detroit? Atlanta? Houston? 

All the places to even party are in relatively nice places...AND you have to drive just to get there...AND they're mostly in central locations.

And on top of that its ABSURD for you to assert that they only travel to go commit crimes. 

Criminals do criminal activities. Black people in and of themselves are not solely criminals.

Plus if I want to go out with my friends to a nice bar or lounge, who are you to tell me that I shouldn't be allowed to spend my money where i'd like to? 

Son...what?

Where did THAT come from?

Now you're just stereotyping the actions of few for that of the many.

How many of your friends or peers do you associate with (clearly you don't have any black ones... 
laugh.gif
) that post silly pics?

And on top of that how do you THEN know they aren't employed OR "scheming to hit a lick"? 

BTW, where did you learn that terminology...I hope it wasn't a rap song. Wouldn't want your folks to know you listen to that. 

Son... What?

Are all black people in gangs? Are all gangs composed of black people? 

Have you even BEEN to LA? 

I find it hard to even properly address you because so much of what you're saying is based on observations of a very small sample size and lacking the perspective of the real root of actual issues for me to take this seriously.

To anyone that agrees with OP listen to this podcast specifically and know why so much of this post is utterly ridiculous: http://macklessonsradio.com/index/episode-298-fake-white-liberalism-
You guys are really clinging to the African American thing. I am not. I am concerned with criminal behavior, it just so happens that the criminals committing these acts in my neck of the woods are likely to be African American and from Detroit as I reinforced with actual facts.

Yeah, in LA all the time. Didn't see any gangs clubbin in Beverly Hills. How do they keep the perps out?
See but thats not actually true.

There are gang bangers EVERYWHERE in LA, especially in clubs (the ones they get into at least)

Ain't nothing but a wardrobe change that won't get a "thug" into a spot so you're wilding if you don't think you've never partied next to a gang member. You probably didn't even know.
'cause of people like you is all I can think of. No store is on a master list for criminals not to steal from whether it's neimans or a thrift store. I think you're here to "troll" (as people say).
OK, got that although it seems easier to steal from malls closer to where you live. Why do they pass 3 or 4 perfectly good malls to come even further to this specific one? Also, why are partying in my stuffy, uptight city? Are they just trying to party in an affluent town because they think they're "doing it"? There are literally countless night spots in Detroit or way before driving 20 miles.
You might as well wall it off and throw one of these up:

Last edited:
So basically what your saying is that "Troy" Michigan and the cities north of Detroit should not allow people to come who stay within the city of Detroit limits? Shut the hell up.
Negative. This is what I'm saying:

Criminals from Detroit are ruining a high-end mall in suburban Detroit. Why are they coming here instead of the malls they pass on the way? Is there any way to prevent this?

Criminals from Detroit are ruining the downtown district in my affluent hometown (not Troy). Why are they driving 20 minutes to party here when there are plenty of spots far closer to where they actually live? Is there any way to prevent this?

Even if they have beer-mile in their town, whats wrong with coming to where you stay to enjoy themselves?

Unless you think all out of towners are bad people.

Money is money, right?
Enjoying themselves by stealing, fighting, shooting, causing disturbances and lowering property values. We don't want those kind of out of towners. Out of towners, no matter their race, that know how to conduct themselves are always welcome.

Last edited:
So basically what your saying is that "Troy" Michigan and the cities north of Detroit should not allow people to come who stay within the city of Detroit limits? Shut the hell up.
Negative. This is what I'm saying:

Criminals from Detroit are ruining a high-end mall in suburban Detroit. Why are they coming here instead of the malls they pass on the way? Is there any way to prevent this?
They're nicer and have more stuff? The hood malls are pretty crappy and we're NOT talking about demographics but access to a diversity of goods.

Growing up my mom always used to go into the nicer malls because she could find more stuff and more exclusive items than the local ones.

Are you saying she shouldn't be allowed to do that?
Criminals  from Detroit are ruining the downtown district in my affluent hometown (not Troy). Why are they driving 20 minutes to party here when there are plenty of spots far closer to where they actually live? Is there any way to prevent this?
Why? Because they can.

Is there anything you can do? Give them better stuff.

Criminals will go where criminals want. Not sure if you understand that.

Sorry that you feel "unsafe" at the end of your 1/2 mile long driveway, but you're not in charge of who gets to spend money at public places.

Crime might be an issue but your attitude contributes to the problem.

Also, you're going to need to back up the facts that you know where these criminals live in the first place. 

Not every criminal is born in a cardbox box in a section 8 home. Its time you stopped acting like it.

:rofl: @ Thugs. You sound like an old lady and/or a news station. Nice way to mask your intentions.

I wonder if these people were white if you would call them thugs. I expect you to say you would but who knows.

I was just at the mall last weekend and I personally witnessed 3 "grab and goes" where people grab an expensive item and just book for the door and there was also a fight. The arrested were African American youth and all from Detroit or Southfield which is like 15 minutes south. This is one of the most exclusive "tony" malls in the midwest with a Louis, Gucci, Burberry, Tiffany, Saks, Neiman stores. One of the items stolen was a $45,000(!!!) watch. My Mom's friends won't even go there anymore on the weekends because it's getting so out of hand. Further, there are three bars in town that are having issues with violence and one had to shut down because of two separate incidents involving gunfire. :stoneface: Those arrested are never from the town, or any of the affluent neighboring cities. This is literally one of the safest and most affluent towns in America.

Is there anything my hometown can do? I say this is a racial discussion because the perps are usually African Americans from or around Detroit. I know Detroit has a lot of problems but damn, now that crime is literally choosing to drive to our doorstep and cause problems here. Like to drive to that specific mall the perps pass like 3 or 4 malls. And to come out to those bars they're driving at least 20 minutes from home. Why?

Somerset? its all about publicity, i worked at the Hollister there and there are countless robberies and physical altercations you have no idea about, i worked at the A&F in The Village also and most thefts were by huge gangs of white kids who would just grab stuff and go, they choose to publicize the black ones because there is in fact a migration from Detroit to the more "affluent" suburbs (even though Troy is not as rich as Bloomfield Hills/Birmingham/Grosse Point Farms/ Farmington Hills) and many white people dont want to see so many black people "out there"

Somerset actually used to get robbed more on the south part because when stores like Gucci and Ralph Lauren would take their cash downstairs to the bank people (White people) would KO the couriers and make off with a nice chunk of change (at least 2 times a week)

bottom line, your problem is with black people, if you want to see less of them move to Romeo or White Lake, crime has ALWAYS been high in the suburbs because, as your example clearly states, you can steal one item of extremely high value and turn it over to make mucho mula

Are you inferring that all colored people commit crimes? Because I am not. We welcome out of town people of color that are courteous, i.e. follow social norms like tip 20% on restaurant tabs, don't talk during movies, don't shoot anyone at the bar. If a non minority acts uncivilized we have problems with them too.

Last edited:
roll.gif
@ Thugs. You sound like an old lady and/or a news station. Nice way to mask your intentions.
I wonder if these people were white if you would call them thugs. I expect you to say you would but who knows.
Thug is synonymous with criminal. Criminals can be any color, so yes, my word choice would have been the same if they were red white or yellow. Sorry the fact is that problems facing my area are fatherless African American youth from Detroit.

OP i have a feeling that you're going to be one of the college dropouts you speak of one day.

you're the reason why minorities think white people are stuck up. get your nose out of the air and do something to help your community if you're so "worried" about it.

I give OP a few more days until he is banned. Just so much stupidity and closed mindedness.

People have a right to go wherever they want.

Last edited:
They're nicer and have more stuff? The hood malls are pretty crappy and we're NOT talking about demographics but access to a diversity of goods.

Growing up my mom always used to go into the nicer malls because she could find more stuff and more exclusive items than the local ones.

Are you saying she shouldn't be allowed to do that?

Why? Because they can.

Is there anything you can do? Give them better stuff.

Criminals will go where criminals want. Not sure if you understand that.

Sorry that you feel "unsafe" at the end of your 1/2 mile long driveway, but you're not in charge of who gets to spend money at public places.

Crime might be an issue but your attitude contributes to the problem.

Also, you're going to need to back up the facts that you know where these criminals live in the first place. 

Not every criminal is born in a cardbox box in a section 8 home. Its time you stopped acting like it.

It sounds like you're missing the point completely.

Crime has increased in his area. He would like it to stop. There's nothing wrong with that. What he has also done is give you details on the type of crimes, a profile of the criminals who committed these crimes and would like to find out what he can do to lower the sudden increase of these crimes in his area.

Never once did he mention colored people weren't allowed here or we don't like black people patronizing our malls and bars.

People like you only see what you want to see when reading these types of threads.

bottom line, your problem is with black people
For the 20th time, my town's specific prob is with criminals, a vast majority of which happen to be out of town African Americans from neighboring cess pools. Fact.

Last edited:
laugh.gif
 @ ya'll feeding in to this dudes ********. Won't be surprised if it was that levar burton dude.

Already did that on page 1 or 2. The people that get arrested for the shootings, robberies, etc. are never from the most affluent towns. They're out of towners looking for trouble. Arrest reports don't lie.

For what it's worth, I'm not rich by any means, I'm not white and I'm certainly not racist, but I would be very very concerned all the same if the standard of living in my area of town is threatened and subsequently lowered by out of towners who come and increase crime rates, steal, and shoot people at bars.

It's all about perspective and a lot of you seem to have lost it upon hearing "black people from detroit"

so these crimes happen at summerset...and you live where? franklin? west bloomfield? bloomfield hills?

summerset will always attract all types of consumers...just because you have a louis and gucci store doesnt mean people arent shopping at stores like sheikh and some lower end stores.

It sounds like you're missing the point completely.
Crime has increased in his area. He would like it to stop. There's nothing wrong with that. What he has also done is give you details on the type of crimes, a profile of the criminals who committed these crimes and would like to find out what he can do to lower the sudden increase of these crimes in his area.
Never once did he mention colored people weren't allowed here or we don't like black people patronizing our malls and bars.

People like you only see what you want to see when reading these types of threads.
Thank you for your eloquent response.

For what it's worth, I'm not rich by any means, I'm not white and I'm certainly not racist, but I would be very very concerned all the same if the standard of living in my area of town is threatened and subsequently lowered by out of towners who come and increase crime rates, steal, and shoot people at bars.
It's all about perspective and a lot of you seem to have lost it upon hearing "black people from detroit"
Another quality response. Thank you for the positive contribution.

Even if they have beer-mile in their town, whats wrong with coming to where you stay to enjoy themselves?

Unless you think all out of towners are bad people.

Money is money, right?
Enjoying themselves by stealing, fighting, shooting, causing disturbances and lowing property values. We don't want those kind of out of towners. Out of towners, no matter their race, that know how to conduct themselves are welcome.
OP you should learn to embrace your neighbors:

so these crimes happen at summerset...and you live where? franklin? west bloomfield? bloomfield hills?
summerset will always attract all types of consumers...just because you have a louis and gucci store doesnt mean people arent shopping at stores like sheikh and some lower end stores.
It's gotten exponentially worse the past year or two. And the goons coming into my enclave is more tragic than the mall turning into a warzone.

Last edited:
"I'm not trying to make this about race"

The title of this thread is "Can I have a racial discussion with you guys?"

Can you guys stop entertaining this troll thread?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom