Can I have a racial discussion with you guys? My wealthy hometown is being devestated by thugs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know...avoiding race...is still kinda racist... I'm not sure if you've comprehended that.

So in thinking that you could just "put it out there" in the beginning makes it seem like you really want to talk about black people, even though you claim its not the crux of your argument.

Start over, but this time just focus on whats high-lighted in yellow.
If I said criminals from the D it would immediately turn into blacks. I'm just being transparent. 
Yeah...I'm going to have fun with you...
laugh.gif

Are all blacks responsible for crime in detroit? 

If its going to turn to blacks, then you might as well say that.

I can blame it on POVERTY because then when I do that, I can say that POVERTY influences people to make these decisions...NOT the african mandingo gene on chromosome 12. 
roll.gif

Stop diverting attention to how I phrased something and tell me why these crooks are driving so far to party and commit crimes?
Have you ever been to a major city besides detroit? Atlanta? Houston? 

All the places to even party are in relatively nice places...AND you have to drive just to get there...AND they're mostly in central locations.

And on top of that its ABSURD for you to assert that they only travel to go commit crimes. 

Criminals do criminal activities. Black people in and of themselves are not solely criminals.

Plus if I want to go out with my friends to a nice bar or lounge, who are you to tell me that I shouldn't be allowed to spend my money where i'd like to? 
 Is this the instagram effect where you get to post photos of you in "MAKING MOVES *in insert affluent town*" even though you don't have a job and you're scheming to hit a lick?
Son...what?

Where did THAT come from?

Now you're just stereotyping the actions of few for that of the many.

How many of your friends or peers do you associate with (clearly you don't have any black ones... 
laugh.gif
) that post silly pics?

And on top of that how do you THEN know they aren't employed OR "scheming to hit a lick"? 

BTW, where did you learn that terminology...I hope it wasn't a rap song. Wouldn't want your folks to know you listen to that. 
Do gangs in LA hit up and cause problems on Rodeo Drive?
Son... What?

Are all black people in gangs? Are all gangs composed of black people? 

Have you even BEEN to LA? 

I find it hard to even properly address you because so much of what you're saying is based on observations of a very small sample size and lacking the perspective of the real root of actual issues for me to take this seriously.

To anyone that agrees with OP listen to this podcast specifically and know why so much of this post is utterly ridiculous: http://macklessonsradio.com/index/episode-298-fake-white-liberalism-

Last edited:
stop lying on the black man

why are you always so quick to call racism?

as for your question OP, move to my city and you can experience lots of white people committing crimes!

also, what are people supposed to do? drive to run-down towns and areas to steal from? your question is just ridiculous. people who like to steal usually like to steal things that cost money. you'll never see a guy come into a bank with a mask on and take all the damn lollipops.

Last edited:
stop lying on the black man
why are you always so quick to call racism?

as for your question OP, either build your walls higher or move to antartica. crime will always be.
I won't even call OP an racist, I'll just say that he's pretty ignorant.

Crime is a real issue and I dont expect him to tolerate its expansion, but on the same token don't think you'll get off by blindly labeling a rather unified minority (black people are REALLY diverse if you hadn't noticed). 

Dude even managed to slip in the "you look like you post pics on instagram of stuff you can't afford" as if thats endemic to the black community. 
Op is just sad he doesn't have a bbc, I DON'T know that feel bro....

Last edited:
You're asking is there anything your hometown can do so this isn't a race discussion. This is a how to prevent crime discussion, which is a quite stupid one since you're not asking how your town can prevent crime. Do you want to close the roads that lead into your town so that only residents can enter? You, however, seem to be a bit of a racist.

mj shrug

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

But in all seriousness, if you help fix up their community they wont have a need to come over to yours because they will be satisfied with what they have.

goons will be goons tho. can't stop everyone.:wink:

Last edited:
what is the meaning of crime?

is it criminals robbin innocent ************* everytime?

no discussion. your simply wrong.

Last edited:

Crime is a real issue and I dont expect him to tolerate its expansion, but on the same token don't think you'll get off by blindly labeling a rather unified minority (black people are REALLY diverse if you hadn't noticed). 

Dude even managed to slip in the "you look like you post pics on instagram of stuff you can't afford" as if thats endemic to the black community. 
Blindly labeling?
roll.gif
It's TRUE. Never did I say or infer that all black people commit crimes or anything of the sort. Just so happens that these specific acts of crime facing my town are black criminals driving in from Detroit.

The instagram thing is real. I see a lot of it on instagram. People that live no where near my town posting pictures of Range Rovers or a Rari and thinking THEY'RE doing it by association or being in the vicinity or something. Or posting pics of them at a bar and making sure they mention they're in *affluent town they don't live in*. You're jobless and a college drop out playing pretend at the bar you don't even live close to. Next thing you know blocka blocka my peaceful town has outta towners busting shots. What's wrong with bars in their hometown? There are plenty of them. Instead they wanna bring the pervasive crime to someone elses doorstep.

You know...avoiding race...is still kinda racist... I'm not sure if you've comprehended that.

So in thinking that you could just "put it out there" in the beginning makes it seem like you really want to talk about black people, even though you claim its not the crux of your argument.

Start over, but this time just focus on whats high-lighted in yellow.

If I said criminals from the D it would immediately turn into blacks. I'm just being transparent. Stop diverting attention to how I phrased something and tell me why these crooks are driving so far to party and commit crimes? Is this the instagram effect where you get to post photos of you in "MAKING MOVES *in insert affluent town*" even though you don't have a job and you're scheming to hit a lick?

Do gangs in LA hit up and cause problems on Rodeo Drive?

'cause of people like you is all I can think of. No store is on a master list for criminals not to steal from whether it's neimans or a thrift store. I think you're here to "troll" (as people say).

I'm still dying at the thread title. 

No damns given. 
roll.gif

CAN I HAVE A RACIAL DISCUSSION WITH YOU GUYS? MY WEALTHY HOMETOWN IS BEING DEVESTATED BY THUGS. 

I mean...who talks like that?

OP don't let me find out you have a QuestLove sized rap collection 
laugh.gif

Yeah...I'm going to have fun with you...
laugh.gif

Are all blacks responsible for crime in detroit? 

If its going to turn to blacks, then you might as well say that.

I can blame it on POVERTY because then when I do that, I can say that POVERTY influences people to make these decisions...NOT the african mandingo gene on chromosome 12. 
roll.gif

Have you ever been to a major city besides detroit? Atlanta? Houston? 

All the places to even party are in relatively nice places...AND you have to drive just to get there...AND they're mostly in central locations.

And on top of that its ABSURD for you to assert that they only travel to go commit crimes. 

Criminals do criminal activities. Black people in and of themselves are not solely criminals.

Plus if I want to go out with my friends to a nice bar or lounge, who are you to tell me that I shouldn't be allowed to spend my money where i'd like to? 

Son...what?

Where did THAT come from?

Now you're just stereotyping the actions of few for that of the many.

How many of your friends or peers do you associate with (clearly you don't have any black ones... 
laugh.gif
) that post silly pics?

And on top of that how do you THEN know they aren't employed OR "scheming to hit a lick"? 

BTW, where did you learn that terminology...I hope it wasn't a rap song. Wouldn't want your folks to know you listen to that. 

Son... What?

Are all black people in gangs? Are all gangs composed of black people? 

Have you even BEEN to LA? 

I find it hard to even properly address you because so much of what you're saying is based on observations of a very small sample size and lacking the perspective of the real root of actual issues for me to take this seriously.

To anyone that agrees with OP listen to this podcast specifically and know why so much of this post is utterly ridiculous: http://macklessonsradio.com/index/episode-298-fake-white-liberalism-
You guys are really clinging to the African American thing. I am not. I am concerned with criminal behavior, it just so happens that the criminals committing these acts in my neck of the woods are likely to be African American and from Detroit as I reinforced with actual facts.

Yeah, in LA all the time. Didn't see any gangs clubbin in Beverly Hills. How do they keep the perps out?

Last edited:
'cause of people like you is all I can think of. No store is on a master list for criminals not to steal from whether it's neimans or a thrift store. I think you're here to "troll" (as people say).
OK, got that although it seems easier to steal from malls closer to where you live. Why do they pass 3 or 4 perfectly good malls to come even further to this specific one? Also, why are partying in my stuffy, uptight city? Are they just trying to party in an affluent town because they think they're "doing it"? There are literally countless night spots in Detroit or way before driving 20 miles.

Op is just sad he doesn't have a bbc, I DON'T know that feel bro....
asinine responses like these and a few others i'm reading make people not wanna take you guys seriously when it comes to topics like this.

inb4 some variation of "what do you mean YOU GUYS?"

Last edited:
So basically what your saying is that "Troy" Michigan and the cities north of Detroit should not allow people to come who stay within the city of Detroit limits? Shut the hell up.

Blindly labeling?
roll.gif
It's TRUE. Never did I say or infer that all black people commit crimes or anything of the sort. Just so happens that these specific acts of crime facing my town are black criminals driving in from Detroit.
So SPECIFIC acts of crime are in MOSTLY black criminals? 

You just contradicted yourself. You blindly labeled a group of diverse black people acting as a single agent of crime. Thats just not true at all. 

Lets break down all crimes and classifications and cross list them with demographics in the area. 

So you know someone that got robbed now the world is going to ****...right? 
The instagram thing is real. I see a lot of it on instagram. People that live no where near my town posting pictures of Range Rovers or a Rari and thinking THEY'RE doing it by association or being in the vicinity or something. Or posting pics of them at a bar and making sure they mention they're in *affluent town they don't live in*. 
So? 

What does that have to do with you? Does that bother you?

Are you going to start setting up check points for country-club memberships? 

You might as well chastise the white middle class who buys luxury items on credit while living cheque to cheque. 

Oh, but no. You won't do that. Its easier to criminalize a community you know nothing about by taking the actions of a few and naming them as that of the many.

Don't forget even crime itself is done by a VERY small population of any population. Most people don't do illegal things, even adjusting for demographics.

I bet it boils your blood to see black kids posing about something they dont own.

How do you feel about this?

Does that not bother you? No...you probably think its funny.
You're jobless and a college drop out playing pretend at the bar you don't even live close to. 
Do you know these people personally or do you feel justified in talking about them?

Do you inherently know what money looks like?

Yes and you're totally right. All black people on instagram showing off or posing next to things they clearly would never even afford are jobless, college dropouts and classless degenerates.

How dare they spend money at places away from where they live!
Next thing you know blocka blocka my peaceful town has outta towners busting shots. What's wrong with bars in their hometown? There are plenty of them. Instead they wanna bring the pervasive crime to someone elses doorstep.
Blocka...Blocka? Where'd you get that from?
roll.gif
...Surely your affluent neighbors aren't versed in the nuances of such vernacular. Heavens no!

Even if they have beer-mile in their town, whats wrong with coming to where you stay to enjoy themselves?

Unless you think all out of towners are bad people.

Money is money, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom