Can I have a racial discussion with you guys? My wealthy hometown is being devestated by thugs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
We all generalize and stereotype, which is the same reason why you are afraid of going to a country that might carry a certain prejudice towards a race. It makes sense to generalize for the sake of yourself. IF I was a black male, I would go into the REAL WORLD, understanding I have a prejudice I could not control. Rather than buy into it, I try to present myself a certain way, but I wouldn't cross the border to where I would attract un-necessary attention.
The same w/ foreign corporation establishing themselves in certain regions. They have to understand the culture and perception. It's not wrong to associate race w/ context to demographics and history.
Wow he's seriously advocating segregation........ A truly educated person would understand that regressive thinking is counter productive to society as a whole

Can I have an honest discussion with you guys?   My community is being devastated by racist trolls. 
Hmm, maybe it is Darko. Might have to see how that huddler block works.
Profile seems to match.  

I'm disappointed this wasn't attended to earlier, but one nice thing about this guy wasting two entire days desperately howling for attention is that, from a forensic data collection aspect, this guy will have to drive 20 minutes into Detroit to post here again. 

Can I have an honest discussion with you guys?   My community is being devastated by racist trolls. 

Profile seems to match.  

I'm disappointed this wasn't attended to earlier, but one nice thing about this guy wasting two entire days desperately howling for attention is that, from a forensic data collection aspect, this guy will have to drive 20 minutes into Detroit to post here again. 

Meth, ban him now.. PLEASE

This. OP you must be new. Don't ever come around with some BS like this. NT cannot handle any type of serious mature discussions on race as we have seen a zillion times. Mods please lock this.

Just saw Meth's response.....:nthat:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom