CAN I GET OHIO INFO...

1278773347_lebron-heat_1.jpg

11-3-52.jpg

A bunch of NTers on their period over OP
laugh.gif
He's a buy/sell guide not a mod. He can't lock threads or suspend you.

Talking about the NT staff like they can't have a negative opinion on a place, person, or thing.

A bunch of NTers on their period over OP
laugh.gif
He's a buy/sell guide not a mod. He can't lock threads or suspend you.

Talking about the NT staff like they can't have a negative opinion on a place, person, or thing.

Originally Posted by Fatherless Child

OP is the worst Mod ever. At least have some dignity in represent the NT staff name right. We all know Ohio is trash but as NT staff have some respect. You don't even moderate in the buy/sell forum why the he'll are you still staff?
smh.gif
LMAO
And, he's from Tennessee....
indifferent.gif

**No I'm not from Ohio**

OP is the worst Mod ever. At least have some dignity in represent the NT staff name right. We all know Ohio is trash but as NT staff have some respect. You don't even moderate in the buy/sell forum why the he'll are you still staff?
smh.gif
LMAO
And, he's from Tennessee....
indifferent.gif

**No I'm not from Ohio**

man you didn't know, *%*%+%$ on ohio is so 1st half of 2010. despite it's flaws ohio > kentucky, west virgina, both dakotas, idaho, wyoming, maine, delaware, new hampshire, alaska, montana, nebraska, and iowa.

we gotta start gettin on new states.

man you didn't know, *%*%+%$ on ohio is so 1st half of 2010. despite it's flaws ohio > kentucky, west virgina, both dakotas, idaho, wyoming, maine, delaware, new hampshire, alaska, montana, nebraska, and iowa.

Some of you are DUMB asa box of rocks. Keep crains in the sky but we trash? Child PLEASE! Nearly 20 billion in debt and dudes really talking? Where dreams go to die? Yep that would explain the increase in young out of state college graduates moving here.

Some of you are DUMB asa box of rocks. Keep crains in the sky but we trash? Child PLEASE! Nearly 20 billion in debt and dudes really talking? Where dreams go to die? Yep that would explain the increase in young out of state college graduates moving here.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

nah fam.  You could probably make an argument as to which one of those states is the second worst state in america.  But ohio is by far the worst.  It's seriously not even close.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

nah fam.  You could probably make an argument as to which one of those states is the second worst state in america.  But ohio is by far the worst.  It's seriously not even close.

I agree with Cedric Ceballos. This Ohio ##@+ is gettin old. 90% of these dudes speaking outta their %+*. I was born and raised in NYC but I great time when I went to Columbus and Cleveland. It's not paradise don't get me wrong but i had a great time with my cousins - 1 of them goes to OSU and the parties down in Columbus and Kent were crazzy. I couldn't live there because I'm too accustomed to NYC but it was a fun experience.

State worse than Ohio? Massachusetts. Hands down.

I agree with Cedric Ceballos. This Ohio ##@+ is gettin old. 90% of these dudes speaking outta their %+*. I was born and raised in NYC but I great time when I went to Columbus and Cleveland. It's not paradise don't get me wrong but i had a great time with my cousins - 1 of them goes to OSU and the parties down in Columbus and Kent were crazzy. I couldn't live there because I'm too accustomed to NYC but it was a fun experience.

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

Originally Posted by Luong1209

indifferent.gif

and your a mod? #*++ like this makes me want to stop %*%%+** with this site
laugh.gif
This dude caught feelings.

eyes.gif
Please no, don't leave.

ah this is a fruitless arguement. I love Ohio and if most of you are kids just looking to beat a dead horse. Whatever. NTers doing what they do best.

some of you really are in no position to front on where someone else is from tho.

cry.gif

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

eyes.gif
Please no, don't leave.

ah this is a fruitless arguement. I love Ohio and if most of you are kids just looking to beat a dead horse. Whatever. NTers doing what they do best.

some of you really are in no position to front on where someone else is from tho.

cry.gif

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

eyes.gif
Please no, don't leave.

I gotta agree. $@%% is so damn corny. And no, I'm not from Ohio.

It's starting to kinda ruin General for me..

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

eyes.gif
Please no, don't leave.

I gotta agree. $@%% is so damn corny. And no, I'm not from Ohio.

It's starting to kinda ruin General for me..

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I'm not with all the Ohio hate but you can't be serious.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I'm not with all the Ohio hate but you can't be serious.

Back
Top Bottom