CAN I GET OHIO INFO...

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Originally Posted by LamarOwnsem

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

ill put it like this, ohio isn't the nicest states but op is from tennessee. comparing ohio and tennessee is like 2 ugly girls comparing each other and the one with slightly bigger boobs feeling better about herself at the other girls expense even though at the end of the day their both still hideously ugly.
Titans > Browns
Bengals > Titans

I'm from Cincinnati and go to Ohio State. I definitely don't plan on living here when I get out of school, but I don't think Ohio is NEARLY as bad as people from other states think it is.

i'm not a browns fan
laugh.gif
but in that case, every team in the nfl not named detroit lions > browns

still the ohio jokes were funny but they've ran their course imo. it's time to find a new state to pick on.   here's lookin at you north dakota
There's nobody on here from North Dakota to get butthurt over it though...

Originally Posted by LamarOwnsem

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

ill put it like this, ohio isn't the nicest states but op is from tennessee. comparing ohio and tennessee is like 2 ugly girls comparing each other and the one with slightly bigger boobs feeling better about herself at the other girls expense even though at the end of the day their both still hideously ugly.
Titans > Browns
Bengals > Titans

I'm from Cincinnati and go to Ohio State. I definitely don't plan on living here when I get out of school, but I don't think Ohio is NEARLY as bad as people from other states think it is.

i'm not a browns fan
laugh.gif
but in that case, every team in the nfl not named detroit lions > browns

still the ohio jokes were funny but they've ran their course imo. it's time to find a new state to pick on.   here's lookin at you north dakota
There's nobody on here from North Dakota to get butthurt over it though...

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Great analogy. Or as Diego would say, "Great Simile"

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Great analogy. Or as Diego would say, "Great Simile"

Wow how did I not see this thread sooner? I must have the Ohio version of NT or something...

I love how everyone hates on Ohio, yet they have nothing to back it up. "Oh everyone on NT is hating on Ohio, I guess I should continue to be a spineless human being and say something funny as well" Yeah that will show them that Ohio sucks.... right?

Aside from LBJ leaving (no ones cares, atleast here in Cincy) and a few other funny fails... what do you have on Ohio?

Have you ever looked up Ohio, Cincinnati specifically, in terms of business... there are several companies that started in Cincinnati, not to mention several other firsts that Ohio is famous for.

Well I have already spent too much time arguing with uninformed sheep, so please continue to keep Ohio in your mouth. We are always thankful to be on your mind, love you guys.

Wow how did I not see this thread sooner? I must have the Ohio version of NT or something...

I love how everyone hates on Ohio, yet they have nothing to back it up. "Oh everyone on NT is hating on Ohio, I guess I should continue to be a spineless human being and say something funny as well" Yeah that will show them that Ohio sucks.... right?

Aside from LBJ leaving (no ones cares, atleast here in Cincy) and a few other funny fails... what do you have on Ohio?

Have you ever looked up Ohio, Cincinnati specifically, in terms of business... there are several companies that started in Cincinnati, not to mention several other firsts that Ohio is famous for.

Well I have already spent too much time arguing with uninformed sheep, so please continue to keep Ohio in your mouth. We are always thankful to be on your mind, love you guys.

Ohio/Cincinnati haters, come get you some of that. Some of the haters are from areas that can't even afford bottle rockets because they are so far in debt.
laugh.gif

Ohio/Cincinnati haters, come get you some of that. Some of the haters are from areas that can't even afford bottle rockets because they are so far in debt.
laugh.gif

I'm not even gonna take the time to read thru this thread....like cincy posted above....not just Cincinatti but Columbus also. Both very dope city's!

I'm not even gonna take the time to read thru this thread....like cincy posted above....not just Cincinatti but Columbus also. Both very dope city's!

Back
Top Bottom