CAN I GET OHIO INFO...

Stop the hate on my home state...it never was funny to begin with...

I was in Memphis last night, and
eyes.gif

Stop the hate on my home state...it never was funny to begin with...

I was in Memphis last night, and
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

indifferent.gif

and your a mod? #*++ like this makes me want to stop %*%%+** with this site

I think he's just a buy/sell guide, basically he can only approve buy/sell threads and only lock threads in the marketplace but he can't lock threads in general or music etc, so not really a mod.

indifferent.gif

I think he's just a buy/sell guide, basically he can only approve buy/sell threads and only lock threads in the marketplace but he can't lock threads in general or music etc, so not really a mod.

Originally Posted by young lex

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

ill put it like this, ohio isn't the nicest states but op is from tennessee. comparing ohio and tennessee is like 2 ugly girls comparing each other and the one with slightly bigger boobs feeling better about herself at the other girls expense even though at the end of the day their both still hideously ugly.
in 1991 the Lakers lost Magic to HIV,  in 2010 the Cavs lost Lebron to cowardness and dishonesty.
^^^WOW^^^ REALLY? SO LEBRON SIGNING WITH MIAMI IS WORSE THEN CATCHING AIDS FROM A *@%+$? WHAT WORLD DO YOU LIVE IN?
laugh.gif

But I've been to Cincy and the most exciting thing there was this joint called the "Texas Steakhouse" and the white girls in there.

ill put it like this, ohio isn't the nicest states but op is from tennessee. comparing ohio and tennessee is like 2 ugly girls comparing each other and the one with slightly bigger boobs feeling better about herself at the other girls expense even though at the end of the day their both still hideously ugly.
in 1991 the Lakers lost Magic to HIV,  in 2010 the Cavs lost Lebron to cowardness and dishonesty.
^^^WOW^^^ REALLY? SO LEBRON SIGNING WITH MIAMI IS WORSE THEN CATCHING AIDS FROM A *@%+$? WHAT WORLD DO YOU LIVE IN?
laugh.gif

But I've been to Cincy and the most exciting thing there was this joint called the "Texas Steakhouse" and the white girls in there.

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Some of you are DUMB asa box of rocks. Keep crains in the sky but we trash? Child PLEASE! Nearly 20 billion in debt and dudes really talking? Where dreams go to die? Yep that would explain the increase in young out of state college graduates moving here.

What does that even mean?

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Some of you are DUMB asa box of rocks. Keep crains in the sky but we trash? Child PLEASE! Nearly 20 billion in debt and dudes really talking? Where dreams go to die? Yep that would explain the increase in young out of state college graduates moving here.

What does that even mean?

Originally Posted by xX LeGod Xx

laugh.gif

That's our bait to bring your country/desert %*# over here and spend money. You got got, goober.

local economy hustle
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by xX LeGod Xx

laugh.gif

That's our bait to bring your country/desert %*# over here and spend money. You got got, goober.

local economy hustle
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Luong1209

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
This dude caught feelings.

eyes.gif
Please no, don't leave.

ah this is a fruitless arguement. I love Ohio and if most of you are kids just looking to beat a dead horse. Whatever. NTers doing what they do best.

some of you really are in no position to front on where someone else is from tho.

Spoiler [+]
golden-gay-500.jpg

on 4/4/10...

Brandon5000 wrote:
With this Lakers loss it appears they've gone 9-7 in their last 16 games. This loss gives Cleveland HOME COURT ADVANTAGE THROUGHOUT THE PLAYOFFS and the best record in the league

lebron_smile.jpg

Originally Posted by Luong1209

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
This dude caught feelings.

eyes.gif
Please no, don't leave.

ah this is a fruitless arguement. I love Ohio and if most of you are kids just looking to beat a dead horse. Whatever. NTers doing what they do best.

some of you really are in no position to front on where someone else is from tho.

Spoiler [+]
golden-gay-500.jpg

on 4/4/10...

Brandon5000 wrote:
With this Lakers loss it appears they've gone 9-7 in their last 16 games. This loss gives Cleveland HOME COURT ADVANTAGE THROUGHOUT THE PLAYOFFS and the best record in the league

lebron_smile.jpg

"2. Ohio State: Oh, sweet f$%^&* Jesus, you people again? Haven't you people pissed away enough titles? Shouldn't you be banished to NAIA so that we don't have to see you lose the national title by 47 points to an SEC team? It's because of YOU that people from the South are actually starting to feel good about themselves again. That is crap.

I've been to Columbus. It's the kind of place no one would ever live voluntarily. You either live there because you can't afford to live anywhere else, or because the judge put a travel restriction on your DUI probation. Tear the roof off a **#$%^$ Houlihan's, expand the size of it to 50 square miles, and that's Columbus. Just one big generic pile of sh#$. They should have just named it "City."

"2. Ohio State: Oh, sweet f$%^&* Jesus, you people again? Haven't you people pissed away enough titles? Shouldn't you be banished to NAIA so that we don't have to see you lose the national title by 47 points to an SEC team? It's because of YOU that people from the South are actually starting to feel good about themselves again. That is crap.

I've been to Columbus. It's the kind of place no one would ever live voluntarily. You either live there because you can't afford to live anywhere else, or because the judge put a travel restriction on your DUI probation. Tear the roof off a **#$%^$ Houlihan's, expand the size of it to 50 square miles, and that's Columbus. Just one big generic pile of sh#$. They should have just named it "City."

Originally Posted by onlyjays9P

Same could be said about Ann Arbor.

And Flint. And Bay City. And Detroit. And Muskegon.

Hope to beat your %@@%# AGAIN this year. %+%%'s getting old as hell. Maybe you should rename Michigan to University of Mediocrity? Buncha pasty pansies who care about their all time record instead of the PRESENT.

Originally Posted by onlyjays9P

Same could be said about Ann Arbor.

And Flint. And Bay City. And Detroit. And Muskegon.

Hope to beat your %@@%# AGAIN this year. %+%%'s getting old as hell. Maybe you should rename Michigan to University of Mediocrity? Buncha pasty pansies who care about their all time record instead of the PRESENT.

Originally Posted by SoleAsian

indifferent.gif

"TECHNICALYYYYYYYYYY!"

Originally Posted by SoleAsian

indifferent.gif

"TECHNICALYYYYYYYYYY!"

Back
Top Bottom