CAN I GET OHIO INFO...

Damn my dude is hot
laugh.gif

Who you, Luong1209, and others choose to love is no ones business but there own. I'm just saying that SOME of you are in no position to front on Ohio when you really need to look outside ya own windows.. Like I said its pointless to argue this. What I'm really trying to say is

Dear NT

Hop Off...

- Ohio

Who you, Luong1209, and others choose to love is no ones business but there own. I'm just saying that SOME of you are in no position to front on Ohio when you really need to look outside ya own windows.. Like I said its pointless to argue this. What I'm really trying to say is

Dear NT

Hop Off...

- Ohio

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Just wondering can my fellow NT brohams can send me some links/news with Ohio taking L's?

Trying to show my homegirl who is from there why Ohio is the worst state ever

I already showed her the worst state ever tattoo thread......

nerd.gif

WOOOOW! If your from Memphis like I think you are you should know about Cincinnati/Ohio! We are like brothers! SMH at you.............

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Just wondering can my fellow NT brohams can send me some links/news with Ohio taking L's?

Trying to show my homegirl who is from there why Ohio is the worst state ever

I already showed her the worst state ever tattoo thread......

nerd.gif

WOOOOW! If your from Memphis like I think you are you should know about Cincinnati/Ohio! We are like brothers! SMH at you.............

Originally Posted by Destination Kicks

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

Originally Posted by Luong1209

indifferent.gif

and your a mod? #*++ like this makes me want to stop %*%%+** with this site
laugh.gif
This dude caught feelings.

eyes.gif
Please no, don't leave.

ah this is a fruitless arguement. I love Ohio and if most of you are kids just looking to beat a dead horse. Whatever. NTers doing what they do best.

some of you really are in no position to front on where someone else is from tho.

Spoiler [+]
golden-gay-500.jpg

Oh so you're a homophobe? Real mature guy, real mature...
eyes.gif
We are known for catching feelings in Ohio, you're right.

But in San Fran... I'm pretty sure you guys know what you're known for catching.

3943340-Pacific_Heights-San_Francisco.jpg

Looked out my window, saw this.  Not a gay person in sight and even if there was, they're most likely smarter, cooler, more classy than anyone from Ohio.  You've already proved my point, though.

Originally Posted by Destination Kicks

Originally Posted by Luong1209

indifferent.gif

and your a mod? #*++ like this makes me want to stop %*%%+** with this site
laugh.gif
This dude caught feelings.

eyes.gif
Please no, don't leave.

ah this is a fruitless arguement. I love Ohio and if most of you are kids just looking to beat a dead horse. Whatever. NTers doing what they do best.

some of you really are in no position to front on where someone else is from tho.

Spoiler [+]
golden-gay-500.jpg

Oh so you're a homophobe? Real mature guy, real mature...
eyes.gif
We are known for catching feelings in Ohio, you're right.

But in San Fran... I'm pretty sure you guys know what you're known for catching.

3943340-Pacific_Heights-San_Francisco.jpg

Looked out my window, saw this.  Not a gay person in sight and even if there was, they're most likely smarter, cooler, more classy than anyone from Ohio.  You've already proved my point, though.

If it's evident that Ohio stays taking "L's" then why not joke around about it?

It makes you THAT upset? Jesus, it's the internet for crying out loud.

No position to argue, Ohio > SF though? If you say so...

Show her the movie "Gummo." It's a documentary on the average Ohio town.

Show her the movie "Gummo." It's a documentary on the average Ohio town.

ill put it like this, ohio isn't the nicest states but op is from tennessee. comparing ohio and tennessee is like 2 ugly girls comparing each other and the one with slightly bigger boobs feeling better about herself at the other girls expense even though at the end of the day their both still hideously ugly.

ill put it like this, ohio isn't the nicest states but op is from tennessee. comparing ohio and tennessee is like 2 ugly girls comparing each other and the one with slightly bigger boobs feeling better about herself at the other girls expense even though at the end of the day their both still hideously ugly.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom