Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare (November 4, 2014)

Sometimes i feel like its impossible for me to get kills lol.. i went 3-21 last night before i called it quits..

& im usually pretty decent at COD. :smh:

It's not really the spawns (although they can be down right horrible) it's the new movement mechanics. You can tell the maps were not made with them in mind. You can get anywhere at almost any time. They tried to add "out of bounds" timers in random spots but it doesn't help. Due to this people find people all the time instantly

It's not really the spawns (although they can be down right horrible) it's the new movement mechanics. You can tell the maps were not made with them in mind. You can get anywhere at almost any time. They tried to add "out of bounds" timers in random spots but it doesn't help. Due to this people find people all the time instantly

Yep I'll kill somebody and that person will immediately be right around the corner for the revenge kill like wtf?! %. Fyi ghost was terrible, I got my solo kem non-care packaged and never played that game again.

Getting a dna bomb will be a challenge for me in this game.. Smh

The movement mechanics go well with the maps IMO

Dudes on here really hating on ghosts lol, game wasn't even that bad
Yep I'll kill somebody and that person will immediately be right around the corner for the revenge kill like wtf?! %. Fyi ghost was terrible, I got my solo kem non-care packaged and never played that game again.

That because you do not know how to play.

Use it to your advantage or sometimes i go the oppisite way because the person you killed already knows where your going. They can call out your position to their teammates and get you or he can make his way back over to you

So what i do is sometimes when i kill a person i kind of go off route or go the other direction

or

I go in the same direction as i was going and hide out and wait for the person to come as he is expecting me to come around and murk his end..

use your brains. The game is called advanced warfare for a reason not run and gun

Dudes on here really hating on ghosts lol, game wasn't even that bad

That because you do not know how to play.

Use it to your advantage or sometimes i go the oppisite way because the person you killed already knows where your going. They can call out your position to their teammates and get you or he can make his way back over to you

So what i do is sometimes when i kill a person i kind of go off route or go the other direction
or
I go in the same direction as i was going and hide out and wait for the person to come as he is expecting me to come around and murk his end..

use your brains. The game is called advanced warfare for a reason not run and gun

yeah that's not why it's called advanced warfare :lol:

i just dont like spawning in the enemy's line of sight, that's all.

@Superb was a co-founder of Activision and single handedly came up with advance warfare. His been paying the game for 8 months already with his ps5 that he bought at wholesale from Pluto by the way the skeet sold out. He also had prototype v16 Chamager.... #Teamsuperblier4thewin

The respawning is a death trap...

How the hell Im'a respawn right in front of the m_________r that killed me??

And Im really liking the killstreak enhancement options...

One complaint tho..

When is COD gonna have destructive environments like Battlefield?

When are soldiers body parts gonna start exploding and body parts be blown off etc, ya know, instead of just lifeless bodies collapsing to the ground..

Im nice with it in this game.. only in domination though since the spawns are predictable.

The exo suit def. feels smooth and I love outplaying people with them

All guns are trash except the BAL.

Hit me up on the ps4, KanjayChedda, I'm just starting to get used to the game though, haven't played cod in a few years

just went 20-5 three games in a row

add me brehs: merkd7 
smokin.gif

Just added yall back oGrimeyy, Shotta Messiah, JY Venom,

Last edited:
Been killing it with the HBRa3 assault rifle, and KF5 SMG...game has been dope so far

XB1- JordanDon23

decided to download it, :smh: had to do it on PS3 though.

accidentally shipped off my Xbox one power chord during my move. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom