Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare (November 4, 2014)

~1.5 I think.

WR > KDR tho

i was ~1.9 on blops2 so hopefully it'll go up soon.

Last edited:
Advanced Warfare for $30

http://brandsmart.shoplocal.com/index.html#!/brandsmart/store/2566241

Apparently Bestbuy considers BrandsMart a competitor so we should be able to get them to price match...

I'll be there tomorrow...
pimp.gif

Yo what is this 2009?
**** outta here with these 1v1 requests, we're men, not 12 year olds :lol:

I had the game 1 week before it even came out. Check the other post
bruh no one believes u ... Just stop it .. U down right shameful. N I'm scare about a recording for NT? How old u think I'm kid? A game going to make or break me? Buahahaha ... Just stop.

It's not really the spawns (although they can be down right horrible) it's the new movement mechanics. You can tell the maps were not made with them in mind. You can get anywhere at almost any time. They tried to add "out of bounds" timers in random spots but it doesn't help. Due to this people find people all the time instantly
It's a combination of both but the movement isn't really the problem. The spawns are just so random. I remember in cod4 when you died you would spawn fairly close to the rest of your team so you wouldn't end up being next to the enemies to kill you again. But in this game I find myself being cornered by players that just respawn or whom I happen to kill. And when I die it feels like I'm always surrounded by enemies so I can't get my bearings after I die which leads to multiple deaths. I remember one game I would spawn and get killed immediately after and it happened 3 times in a row :smh:

Advanced warfare screenshot proof..

Here hater!!!!!!   hahahahahahahahahaha
Just fired her up on my other game system
Do you feel like a donkey butt now?

View media item 1240996

bruh no one believes u ... Just stop it .. U down right shameful. N I'm scare about a recording for NT? How old u think I'm kid? A game going to make or break me? Buahahaha ... Just stop.

Yea your right. No one believes me. Pics speak the truth that was 10 days ago

That never happens to me but then again when I respawn I just don't rub out or put myself on the map by using jet pack

It's a combination of both but the movement isn't really the problem. The spawns are just so random. I remember in cod4 when you died you would spawn fairly close to the rest of your team so you wouldn't end up being next to the enemies to kill you again. But in this game I find myself being cornered by players that just respawn or whom I happen to kill. And when I die it feels like I'm always surrounded by enemies so I can't get my bearings after I die which leads to multiple deaths. I remember one game I would spawn and get killed immediately after and it happened 3 times in a row :smh:

Last edited:
Yea your right. No one believes me. Pics speak the truth that was 10 days ago
that pic was leaked when they had the .iso for download but it wasn't stealth verified. Lmao... Bruh be quiet ... When are you going to be able to speak the truth man.

In other news, I'm currently upset with the game...

I had to shut it down earlier I got so heated..

How the hell I'ma die while I'm shooting at the person that's in the middle of shooting my teammate standing a few feet from me?

I mean I put holes right thru him while he wasn't even looking at me and I still end up dead..

So yeah, I cut that b____h right off...

Smh..

that pic was leaked when they had the .iso for download but it wasn't stealth verified. Lmao... Bruh be quiet ... When are you going to be able to speak the truth man.

What pic is leaked? The one i posted tagged with my name and date?

Last edited:
http://niketalk.com/t/592005/call-of-duty-advanced-warfare-november-4-2014/90#post_21870500

Stop it. I had the original games 13 days ago bro.. Just stop you lose
lmao... Dude why are you stealing peoples picture and passing them as your own? Buahahahaha... Just screen shots and no game play and further more look at the ps4 and xbox one labels and you are looking for xbox 360 players ... Buahahahahahahahaha im dying here man ... You have issues ... Yes yes we know u have the game for all the system and you still play them all and u r beta testing ps5..... Give me a break.

Back
Top Bottom