Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare (November 4, 2014)

The game is actually good. I like the jetpack it gets me to the action quicker. My kd has gone up significantly since I put a suppressor on my gun. Everyone reacts to gunfire on the mini-map and someone runs up right after a kill. Still haven't found a smg worth using. Shotgun kill reactions are funny especially when you catch someone that's never been hit by that shockwave before.

Smgs in this game are trash. I can guarantee they will have a patch soon to make them better. AW is an assault rifle dominant game right now

The game is actually good. I like the jetpack it gets me to the action quicker. My kd has gone up significantly since I put a suppressor on my gun. Everyone reacts to gunfire on the mini-map and someone runs up right after a kill. Still haven't found a smg worth using. Shotgun kill reactions are funny especially when you catch someone that's never been hit by that shockwave before.

Smgs in this game are trash. I can guarantee they will have a patch soon to make them better. AW is an assault rifle dominant game right now

No doubt. ..

ARs will have more kick

And SMGs will be more effective

AW is fun, but i can't play hours on end like I used to anymore

i'm pulling like 4-5 games max then turning on basketball

Sounds like this is a big improvement over ghosts, which is the worst game I've ever purchased.

Don't like the idea of jetpack and invisibility

How extensive is the Classic playlist? anyone still on 360?

The problem with the Classic maps are that they're the same maps designed for the jet pack or whatever you call it. So essentially half the map is inaccessible because you can't fly. It was a lazy decision to do that, IMO.

With the jet pack the majority of maps is "too accessible" if that makes sense. Unless you're inside a building everyone can get to you. I fell the the maps weren't designed for Jet pack use

People are *** at the game, therefore they cry and say the game sucks

Got no thumbs breh?
roll.gif

People are *** at the game, therefore they cry and say the game sucks

Got no thumbs breh?

:lol:

I'm still trying to really catch my stride..

I've earned myself the paladin score streak twice.. and other high score streaks as well..

but other games i'll go double negative :rofl:

idk what the issue is

Camp bro. Everyone jumps around playing with the suit mechaincs while you can just pick them off easy with an AR

laugh.gif

I've earned myself the paladin score streak twice.. and other high score streaks as well..

but other games i'll go double negative
roll.gif

idk what the issue is
Man what.. I been going negative all day today.. Guess I gotta warm up
mean.gif

:lol:

but other games i'll go double negative :rofl:

idk what the issue is
Man what.. I been going negative all day today.. Guess I gotta warm up:smh:

My weighted KD across all game types is 1.16 or something right now.

When I have good games, they're really good...

When I have bad games, they're really bad

My games are still wildly inconsistent :lol:

My advice is stay on the outsides of the map and pick people off who boost around in their jetpack

My advice is stay on the outsides of the map and pick people off who boost around in their jetpack

:lol: coming from a 2+ K/D and learning how to drop MOABS to like a 1.32 something K/D your right about
having good games and terrible games. I find myself just raging and switching to a tac going for one shot
kills when it just isn't working for me. The jumping around is confusing as hell to me, this one guy last night
disrespected and bashed my head for the final kill. I raged and threw my controller. >: :rofl:

The only downside about getting AW early is having to play against pro players. My kd isnt as good as Id like it to be (1.60) but it'll go up. Every cod Ive played Ive had 2KD+

:lol: coming from a 2+ K/D and learning how to drop MOABS to like a 1.32 something K/D your right about
having good games and terrible games. I find myself just raging and switching to a tac going for one shot
kills when it just isn't working for me. The jumping around is confusing as hell to me, this one guy last night
disrespected and bashed my head for the final kill. I raged and threw my controller. >: :rofl:

The only downside about getting AW early is having to play against pro players. My kd isnt as good as Id like it to be (1.60) but it'll go up. Every cod Ive played Ive had 2KD+

What game types do you guys generally play?

I can rarely find myself reaching an overall KD of much over 1.5... even at the end of ghosts it dropped down to around 1.2 - 1.3 i dont really remember at this point.

But I usually find myself playing objectively, which in turn, gets me killed quite a bit :lol:

The jet pack should be used in moderation

Like someone mentioned above, ppl react to jet pack use and u end up getting dropped soon as u get a kill

My Kdr is fluctuating around 1.03-1.09

Not too pleased with that btw

Last edited:
Im on XBL.. GT: dr0mane

Putting in work with Peripheral Perk.. that UAV is no joke. 
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom