California teen named nation's first transgender homecoming queen!!!!!

Can someone explain why people care so much about transgenders all of a sudden? Is it because family values, fear of being with one unknowingly, warping childrens minds, or what? 

Well.... If more people judged others on their behavior, personality's and common interests instead of viewing everyone they encounter as a potential sexual conquest I dont think this would be nearly as big of a deal.

Seems like alot of men already begin to sexualize a woman before they ever meet or talk to each other.... You hear comments like "Id tap that", "Whos the hottie", "trying to get me some of that tonight" etc, etc.... I mean shoot.... on NT its common to call to women "yambs", not talking about "the yambs" in her pants but actually referring to her as "yambs".... this is a prime example of over-sexualization to the point of reducing someone value to nothing but their sexual organ.

Seems like the whole concept of ******s even existing really messes up some guys. Throws a big wrench in the spokes of guys that start sexualizing women they dont even know.... undressing her with their eyes.... thinking of how to approach and get her in bed....... and then their friend says "Oh... so and so... I went to school with her, she used to be a dude" All of a sudden ole player player goes from :pimp: to :wow: to :x

Is it as simple as the deep seeded fear of penetration ? :lol:

Man, from what I've seen, a lot of fine white and asian girls come from Marina. How can this happen??

Man, from what I've seen, a lot of fine white and asian girls come from Marina. How can this happen??

it probably was a planned thing by the students. Like when a mentally challenged person wins prom queen or king. I mean, you'd be a **** not to vote for them. Its not a huge deal. Maybe this person campaigned and it meant a huge deal to them

Last edited:
came in here for a specific person to be spewing hate speech backed by "facts" and nonsensical idioms

frown.gif

Can someone explain why people care so much about transgenders all of a sudden? Is it because family values, fear of being with one unknowingly, warping childrens minds, or what? 
i dont really care about them, they can do whatever they want to "be themselves". i just dont see how a man can win a womans award/title, that would be like a white girl who turns herself into an asian winning miss china

If he won "HOMECOMING QUEEN", what did the other girls look like?

MY THOUGHTS

I think 16 is too young to allow kids to do this in school. The subject matter can be tough for other kids to digest and if they don't have a strong household to explain whats going on, the child has no one to explain the situation to them but the other children at school.

I honestly would not want my child at the school not because of this young man's decisions. I would not want my child to be around when certain attitudes are expressed.

It's high school homie not elementary school lol. At my high school there was a dude who would wear skirts and make up and it didn't traumatize any of us lol. We weren't running home scared because we didn't understand what we were seeing. We knew what was up and while a lot of people didn't rock with it he actually had a lot of friends. In general though, it would be better for him(your child) experience it and you talk to him about than you try to shelter him from it. Imo he'd be worst off being hidden from reality.

My view anyway..

Photo of dude I was talking about.

Last edited:

Oh right, they're weird because they were born a certain way and can't control how they feel.

Do you consider anything that differs from your thought process to be weird? 
That's not natural let be honest, and how would consider that to be a normal thought process?

You must've had two dads. Lmfao.
You might want to try reading before you vomit your incoherent thoughts everywhere. 

There have actually been genetic links to transgender individuals. That would suggest that transgender occurs naturally. 

I'm all about live and let live.

As long as "she" fit the bill better than "her" competitors then let "her" live.

I just feel bad for anyone who falls for the okie doke.

Last edited:
sad how some of you guys can be so hateful towards people because they're different.

it's too bad people aren't raised to respect peoples decisions and beliefs, if they're happy thats all that matters.

its funny as hell how all these tough dudes turn into female dogs and piss themselves over a boy in a dress..

Last edited:
sad how some of you guys can be so hateful towards people because they're different.

it's too bad people aren't raised to respect peoples decisions and beliefs, if they're happy thats all that matters.

its funny as hell how all these tough dudes turn into female dogs and piss themselves over a boy in a dress..

I'm just old fashioned. I like to see men in regular fit jeans (pause) and women in skirts and dresses.

Srs question tho... Is there any scientific evidence that shows a flamboyant trait or reason why a man can't just take the d as a man. Why all the theatrics is all I'm saying.

[quote name="LordOfCastamere" url="/t/570153/california-teen-named-nations-first-transgender-homecoming-queen/120#

For the record, he/she is good looking. Shrugs. :\
[/quote]

The ****!

NT passes on Miley Cirus and any female over 5'9 145 but can get down with trannies.

Y'all some sick SOB's

LOL it was real talk. What kinda ******* excuse is that tho? If you can't sit down for 3 seconds and explain something like this to your children you should be castrated.  People with that kinda mentality are not fit to be parents.

It's always this huey "FREE" man dude spewing ignorance. Tum'bout it isn't natural. I can list 100 things he probably does that isn't "NATURAL".

Back
Top Bottom