California teen named nation's first transgender homecoming queen!!!!!

I'm for the whole, u do u thing but where does the line get drawn? If he gets arrested, does he go to man jail or woman jail? Does he/she play mens bball or womens bbal? Does Title IX work for him/her too or no? So many questions w/ little to no answers

I'm for the whole, u do u thing but where does the line get drawn? If he gets arrested, does he go to man jail or woman jail? Does he/she play mens bball or womens bbal? Does Title IX work for him/her too or no? So many questions w/ little to no answers
Ask these soo called nt advocates they know all about it.

Generalizations everywhere.

that dude always felt like he was really a girl inside, and is more comfortable with himself now that he feels that he is a girl on the outside too.

aren't you 18? you're the same age as the kids who voted for this person to win homecoming queen. and it seems like you have formed an opinion.
Nope just trying cut out the bs with logic. So tell me then genius, did you figure out why they wanna be girls soo bad?

can't tell if troll or srs

saw the word liberal, never mind. read a book guy.

Last edited:
that dude always felt like he was really a girl inside, and is more comfortable with himself now that he feels that he is a girl on the outside too.

aren't you 18? you're the same age as the kids who voted for this person to win homecoming queen. and it seems like you have formed an opinion.
Nope just trying cut out the bs with logic. So tell me then genius, did you figure out why they wanna be girls soo bad?

that's not up to me to figure out.

also, you said you were 18 here: http://niketalk.com/t/568751/michael-jordans-daughter-jasmine-comes-out-the-closet/180#post_18672486

^^^ being that I'm only 18 , I just wanna get a complete understanding how homosexuality devolops at birth, but I'm being labeled prejudice for expressing my veiw.

seems like you are trolling.

seems like your should support the transexual movement...
the whole point of it is making it easier for them to be honest about who they are and stop posing as something they're not.

Here's the issue tho, they're not lying because they feel they aren't allowed to admit their trans, they lie because they really believe they're women. And I'm not talking about ones who look like women, I'm talking about ones who are obviously men, but still front like they all women :smh:

Ok, I'm sure there are those who try to pass themselves off as real women.... but why would you judge the entire trans movement for the actions of a minority within movement? I'm sure most people in the trans community identify as trans.... otherwise they wouldn't identify with the trans movement.

Last edited:
I don't want my kids around the attitudes that may be expressed in connection to the young man's decisions. Other children may can the young man names that I would not my 16 year old exposed to or they may revert to physical violence which I would not want my child exposed to. I have hard enough time explaining things to my child, I dont need to explain the meaning of *** or some other derogatory term to my 14 yr old.
Gonna be hard to shelter them, but I see your point.

that's not up to me to figure out.

also, you said you were 18 here: http://niketalk.com/t/568751/michael-jordans-daughter-jasmine-comes-out-the-closet/180#post_18672486
seems like you are trolling.
Quick to call me a troll. I just want my question answered like the last thread.

IT'S NOT UP TO ME TO FIGURE OUT WHY THIS PERSON FEELS THEY ARE A WOMAN TRAPPED IN A MANS BODY.

******'s have been around since the beginning of human society, so if anything we can chalk it to a personality type.

IT'S NOT UP TO ME TO FIGURE OUT WHY THIS PERSON FEELS THEY ARE A WOMAN TRAPPED IN A MANS BODY.

******'s have been around since the beginning of human society, so if anything we can chalk it to a personality type.
Okay I see u don't have an answer to my question, so ITS suggest you be more logically prepared before debating with me. Have a good day.

Hopefully men can start competing against women in ufc, boxing, and other sports and steal all of the money in these fields.

i mean transgendered females

Last edited:

Okay I see u don't have an answer to my question, so ITS suggest you be more logically prepared before debating with me. Have a good day.

:rofl:

ok sir. goood day.

this is one thing i dint agree with. too much of a physical difference no matter what surgeries were performed.

but we have to be fair and understanding. 

exactly. fair in that, regardless or gender, the fight game is divided between the sexes because of core physical differences.

that's pretty understandable. cosmetic surgery and hormone therapy do not change the structure of one's shoulders or legs.

my sarcasm was missed.

These things should only be allowed to compete, when it comes to sports, as what they fell out of the womb as. 
But we have to be fair and understanding, they can't can't help who they are. If they cant compete with other women, then that's being a bigot towards trannies.

IMO, this is just the beginning. I have no issue with her decision because people should be allowed to be who they wanna be. Word to Nas.

I am kinda worried about the future though, and what will it mean when transgender operations become near perfect every time and are more common. :nerd:

IMO, this is just the beginning. I have no issue with her decision because people should be allowed to be who they wanna be. Word to Nas.

I am kinda worried about the future though, and what will it mean when transgender operations become near perfect every time and are more common. :nerd:
Nope I think we should be fair and understanding. While were at it, let's teach our sons to be bisexual so they wont seem like bigots when they don't agree with parts of homosexuality. We should so keep perfecting transexual surgery so we can't tell who's who anymore, seems like the perfect idea to me.

Back
Top Bottom