California teen named nation's first transgender homecoming queen!!!!!

Hopefully men can start competing against women in ufc, boxing, and other sports and steal all of the money in these fields.

i mean transgendered females

Already happened. There's a transgender UFC fighter, who fights against females. I think he's undefeated too and dominates with ease. Lets face this transgender thing is getting out of hand and my big question is why do guys do it more than females? You barely see females switching, but we always see guys, it's really bizarre.

Already happened. There's a transgender UFC fighter, who fights against females. I think he's undefeated too and dominates with ease. Lets face this transgender thing is getting out of hand and my big question is why do guys do it more than females? You barely see females switching, but we always see guys, it's really bizarre.
We pretty much defeated whatever purpose dude had in this thread with Logic bro. His liberal ideologies were to incosistent.

Last edited:
my alien rape gif post got deleted as well.

Can someone explain why people care so much about transgenders all of a sudden? Is it because family values, fear of being with one unknowingly, warping childrens minds, or what? 

IMO, this is just the beginning. I have no issue with her decision because people should be allowed to be who they wanna be. Word to Nas.

I am kinda worried about the future though, and what will it mean when transgender operations become near perfect every time and are more common. :nerd:
Nope I think we should be fair and understanding. While were at it, let's teach our sons to be bisexual so they wont seem like bigots when they don't agree with parts of homosexuality. We should so keep perfecting transexual surgery so we can't tell who's who anymore, seems like the perfect idea to me.

Or...and maybe this sounds crazy....or maybe straight people not trip over gay people, and non transgendered not trip over transgendered, and transgendered people are simply obligated to let potential sex partners know they've got the other gender's genetalia.

i mean, how suceptable do you think people are to homosexuality? like, do you REALLY think there are more gay people nowadays than there used to be? cause every civilazation in the history of the human race would like to talk to you if that's the case.

Can someone explain why people care so much about transgenders all of a sudden? Is it because family values, fear of being with one unknowingly, warping childrens minds, or what? 

People care cause LGBT persons are coming out in search of the freedoms that others enjoy. They were once a sub-culture now they are becoming more mainstream. As usual there are those that dont agree and those that do, which keeps their agenda in the limelight. Thus, people talking.

Last edited:
Or...and maybe this sounds crazy....or maybe straight people not trip over gay people, and non transgendered not trip over transgendered, and transgendered people are simply obligated to let potential sex partners know they've got the other gender's genetalia.

i mean, how suceptable do you think people are to homosexuality? like, do you REALLY think there are more gay people nowadays than there used to be? cause every civilazation in the history of the human race would like to talk to you if that's the case.

no, someone's hypothetical teenage son is going to see a transgendered person as human and suddenly think they're transgendered too, like it's a "disease" they can somehow catch

Well, it has to do with the males turning into females. No one seems to have a problem with females turning into males. It's such a big deal now because we have kids saying that they're girls when they're boys at ages of 6. Transgender operations are happening frequently. Women are angry because the transgender males are being classified as females so they get to compete in women sports, go to women bathrooms, etc. Men are angry because straight up we don't want to be tricked, with the advancement of surgery, these dudes look legit like girls and I feel like it's really disrespectful if a transgender person tricks a person. I just really don't understand why they can't stick it out with their body and mess with the same sex because that's all they're really doing in reality. Maybe its my own ignorance, but I feel like they're just causing unnecessary problems to themselves and others around them.

Well, it has to do with the males turning into females. No one seems to have a problem with females turning into males. It's such a big deal now because we have kids saying that they're girls when they're boys at ages of 6. Transgender operations are happening frequently. Women are angry because the transgender males are being classified as females so they get to compete in women sports, go to women bathrooms, etc. Men are angry because straight up we don't want to be tricked, with the advancement of surgery, these dudes look legit like girls and I feel like it's really disrespectful if a transgender person tricks a person. I just really don't understand why they can't stick it out with their body and mess with the same sex because that's all they're really doing in reality. Maybe its my own ignorance, but I feel like they're just causing unnecessary problems to themselves and others around them.
Why don't people get this? I mean its right there in the text. WhatS so hard about understanding that? Man I can't wait to see how your kids grow up.

People care cause LGBT persons are coming out in search of the freedoms that others enjoy. They were once a sub-culture now they are becoming more mainstream. As usual there are those that dont agree and those that do, which keeps their agenda in the limelight. Thus, people talking.

I care because it's one big lie. And it's utter ******** that we're told to respect and we're called evil bigot's if we don't.

What I see coming out of this is a racial identity crisis.

I see a black child crying because he wants to be white, identifies as white, and performing the surgeries to do so and be accepted into the white world.

I care because it's one big lie. And it's utter ******** that we're told to respect and we're called evil bigot's if we don't.

What I see coming out of this is a racial identity crisis.

I see a black child crying because he wants to be white, identifies as white, and performing the surgeries to do so and be accepted into the white world.

bruh that's already happening.

and it's because the big lie is that "white" is a culture in the first place.

society is telling them they're wrong for being different, and they're crying and getting surgeries to be accepted by society.

kinda like LGBT folks.

That's a baseless response to try and redeem yourself, but since you insist we'll keep going. Answer me this, why transform yourself into a girl just to tell someone your a dude? Kinda contradictory isn't it. To answer your question;no, thats not what were discussing, the issue here is dudes not being comfortable with having a **** and the problems this thought process creates and the effect it has on society. I'm well aware that homosexuality has been around for thousands of years, but Im pretty sure they weren't were dressing up as women back then. Are we done here?

That's a baseless response to try and redeem yourself, but since you insist we'll keep going. Answer me this, why transform yourself into a girl just to tell someone your a dude? Kinda contradictory isn't it. To answer your question;no, thats not what were discussing, the issue here is dudes not being comfortable with having a **** and the problems this thought process creates and the effect it has on society. I'm well aware that homosexuality has been around for thousands of years, but Im pretty sure they weren't were dressing up as women back then. Are we done here?

stopped reading there.

you ain't really bout this logic and reasoning life.

you don't even know what constitutes a response as being "baseless".

you're not trying to discuss anything. you just wanna argue. have fun with that.

and for the record you still stated in one thread and in this thread denied being 18, because you're trolling and making stuff up about yourself and not able to keep track with the stuff you're making up.

Last edited:
bruh that's already happening.

and it's because the big lie is that "white" is a culture in the first place.

society is telling them they're wrong for being different, and they're crying and getting surgeries to be accepted by society.

kinda like LGBT folks.
Its still not natural, and really doesnt have the same impact that transgenders do.

stopped reading there.

you're not trying to discuss anything. you just wanna argue. have fun with that.
You have nothing to argue with. All your responses are pretty much narrow minded brah. I was done with you a page back, no need to continue. I think you get my point , just a little reluctant( I like that).

Last edited:
stopped reading there.

You have nothing to argue with. All your responses are pretty much narrow minded brah. I was done with you a page back, no need to continue. I think you get my point , just a little reluctant( I like that).

View media item 586662

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom