California teen named nation's first transgender homecoming queen!!!!!

I'm comparing ignorance that is racism to the ignorance associated with prejudices against transgenderism.

I love the "black people can't change" argument for hatin' homosexuals and transgender folks. Classic. So if black people had the ability to hide their race it would make racism ok. Yall are killing me right now. :rofl:

And simply can't do that. Black men and women were prohibited by law to go to certain places or even marry a white person. Transgenders caused the problems to themselves, lets be real. Women have every right to be angry because men are allowed to compete in their competitions, etc. Men get angry because they don't want to make that mistake of talking to a trannie by accident.

The WNBA could get very interesting by 2022. All's I'm sayin'.
My question is will any female based league prohibit (actually in the rules) any former males from competition in their sport? It seems like it would be a PR Nightmare since so many people want to call others bigots.

I do have ONE question about this whole transgender topic:

Can someone be a transgendered homosexual?

Like can a person, born a man, be attracted to women, but still feel as if they belong in a woman's body? So they are essentially a lesbian trapped in a man's body. Does that ever happen?
JuWanna man, that's where I draw the line men are obviously naturally more physical than women...but to cry over a transgender person winning a beauty contest baffles me. People in here getting genuinely upset.
laugh.gif

From my understanding, transgender people feel like they were born in the wrong body.....so a transgender man is essentially a woman so if he dates a man in his mind that is heterosexual. I may be wrong tho.

My question is will any female based league prohibit (actually in the rules) any former males from competition in their sport? It seems like it would be a PR Nightmare since so many people want to call others bigots.

That's exactly the problem. Men are naturally more athletic than women, so no matter how much surgery changes their face, they are still a male

JuWanna man, that's where I draw the line men are obviously naturally more physical than women...but to cry over a transgender person winning a beauty contest baffles me. People in here getting genuinely upset. :lol:

From my understanding, transgender people feel like they were born in the wrong body.....so a transgender man is essentially a woman so if he dates a man in his mind that is heterosexual. I may be wrong tho.
Why can't we just be having a discussion? Why do you have to say people are crying?

It isn't just about this being a silly little homecoming contest. The bigger issue is when/where are the lines drawn when it comes to transgendered individuals being able to compete vs. non-transgendered.

Wasn't there a transgender person banned from the olympics? Sports is the only realm where I would put restrictions when it comes to genetic sex. Aint nobody tryna see me in a wig playing women's soccer.

I did however hear that males can compete in female sports that don't have a male equivalent, in the same way women can actually play football cause there's no women's football.

Why is there such a long discussion on this subject? Open-mindedness won. Get on board or deal with it.

Wasn't there a transgender person banned from the olympics? Sports is the only realm where I would put restrictions when it comes to genetic sex. Aint nobody tryna see me in a wig playing women's soccer.

I did however hear that males can compete in female sports that don't have a male equivalent, in the same way women can actually play football cause there's no women's football.
So sports is the only venue you would put restrictions?

What if there was a woman's scholarship offered by an institution? Should transgendered males turned women be able to compete for those funds?

What about sororities? Should transgendered be "allowed" to be apart of them?

Don't agree at all.

Wouldn't want my kids around this sort of garbage.

It's insulting to actual females.

What kind of parent even lets there son dress as a girl? Oh you gay cool u wanna dress like a girl nope

The world is too wild can't wait till some 7ft dude decides to play in the wnba

How could they? The LGBT is a tight knit group who should support their transgendered "brosters" all cost. Individuality is what it is. It's all about how you feel, not about what nature decided. So for them to suddenly turn bigot... I just don't see it. Juwanna Mann is hurrrr. Deal wit it, boo. *snap*

And simply can't do that. Black men and women were prohibited by law to go to certain places or even marry a white person. Transgenders caused the problems to themselves, lets be real. Women have every right to be angry because men are allowed to compete in their competitions, etc. Men get angry because they don't want to make that mistake of talking to a trannie by accident.
lol @ caused the problem for themselves, I've heard racists use similar arguments I'm just saying. If they stick to their own kind they wouldn't have problems, am I rite?

As for the talking to a trannie thing, people a few pages back were calling me gay for thinking that picture is attractive. So now we are admitting that a ****** can actually look feminine if dudes are falling for it?
grin.gif

Some of you don't know how high school works at nowadays. I bet you money, some people didn't vote and a lot just didn't want to look like bigot

Don't agree at all.

What kind of parent even lets there son dress as a girl? Oh you gay cool u wanna dress like a girl nope

Apparently an open-minded parent does. Anyone that doesn't is a bigot/close-minded, ignorant individual

The issue I have is if someone isn't in favor of a situation like this they HAVE to be labeled as ignorant/bigot, etc.

Can I just believe WOMEN should be the only ones considered for HomeComing QUEEN without being labeled anything?
I dunno man, if someone came in here spewing some racist/xenophobic sh....you would have no problem calling them a bigot.

This is like when people say you're prejudiced against my racism, it doesn't work that way.

I dunno man, if someone came in here spewing some racist/xenophobic sh....you would have no problem calling them a bigot.

This is like when people say you're prejudiced against my racism, it doesn't work that way.
I can't agree with the comparison of race and gender selection since people can't consider their race.

If a white person in black face tried to compete for a spot (name organization) that was reserved for blacks I wouldn't be for it. Vice versa that situation as well.

Don't agree at all.

I love my son enough to not add to the mental anguish that comes with not being able to be who you are. He has to deal with that ignorance outside the home, I rather not add to it.

I love my son enough to not add to the mental anguish that comes with not being able to be who you are. He has to deal with that ignorance outside the home, I rather not add to it.
Are you a dude? Serious question.

I just find it "different" that a male is so accepting of his SON wanting to change teams like that.

I can't agree with the comparison of race and gender selection since people can't consider their race.

If a white person in black face tried to compete for a spot (name organization) that was reserved for blacks I wouldn't be for it. Vice versa that situation as well.
Sexism, racism, xenophobia, its all the same....no matter how much people want to play the you can't change your race, card. Every time someone makes that argument its almost like they are saying hate would be ok if blacks can change themselves....
ohwell.gif

It's ok for me to hate Buddhists, because they can just not be Buddhist....they are causing themselves problems.

Yall are killin me
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Sexism, racism, xenophobia, its all the same....no matter how much people want to play the you can't change your race, card. Every time someone makes that argument its almost like they are saying hate would be ok if blacks can change themselves....:\
First of all, let me ask you this.

And I displaying transgender-isn by saying they shouldn't be able to compete vs. women in fields that are traditionally reserved for women?

Please answer the question without comparing it to any other "ism"

Then we can move on with the discussion.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom