California teen named nation's first transgender homecoming queen!!!!!

First of all, let me ask you this.

And I displaying transgender-isn by saying they shouldn't be able to compete vs. women in fields that are traditionally reserved for women?

Please answer the question without comparing it to any other "ism"

Then we can move on with the discussion.
Yes it is considered transgender---ism. The only place were I draw the line is sports because of obvious advantages of a genetic male playing women's sports, in all other situations I'm completely fine with it. It's a friggin' homecoming and people are acting like he was trying to race against women in the olympics.
roll.gif

I bet you a good number are ok with it, does that bother you? I hope it does.

And you would know right? Because you're in high school, right? And you know how high schoolers act right? Because you know that highschoolers are so cool with males dressing up as females, but are quick to call a girl a **** or a ***** to the brink of suicide, but they're cool with dudes trying to be a female. That makes so much sense

And you would know right? Because you're in high school, right? And you know how high schoolers act right? Because you know that highschoolers are so cool with males dressing up as females, but are quick to call a girl a **** or a ***** to the brink of suicide, but they're cool with dudes trying to be a female. That makes so much sense
I'm confused, I'm supposed to just assume most high schoolers are bigots?
roll.gif

Sexism, racism, xenophobia, its all the same....no matter how much people want to play the you can't change your race, card. Every time someone makes that argument its almost like they are saying hate would be ok if blacks can change themselves....:\  

It's ok for me to hate Buddhists, because they can just not be Buddhist....they are causing themselves problems.

Yall are killin me :lol:

Your argument is the definition of grasping for straws and slippery slope. Guess what, a black person cannot be white. A black person, who bleaches their skin to be white is still a black person just like a male, who performs surgery to look like a female is still a male. What's next, people are going to start feeling like their part of the wrong race?

I'm starting to think the world is overpopulated with humans and Gaia has decided to slow things down. This momentous shift towards feminized thinking has been nothing short of astounding.

Heterosexuality remains the key to human existence as far as I can see. But it could just be these bigoted eyes of mine.

So I am displaying transgenderism because I don't believe that transgendered should compete with people of their native sexes? Ok. Cool. You can have this argument man. I tap out.

Your argument is the definition of grasping for straws and slippery slope. Guess what, a black person cannot be white. A black person, who bleaches their skin to be white is still a black person just like a male, who performs surgery to look like a female is still a male. What's next, people are going to start feeling like their part of the wrong race?
lol if someone feels like they are the wrong "race", who the hell am I to tell them otherwise.

I love these "what's next" reaches. What's next, people are gonna feel like they are camels. That is exactly what's going to happen right? If we are understanding of trangenderism, many people are going to start pretending to be horses.

You're funny.
laugh.gif

LOL it was real talk. What kinda ******* excuse is that tho? If you can't sit down for 3 seconds and explain something like this to your children you should be castrated.  People with that kinda mentality are not fit to be parents.

It's always this huey "FREE" man dude spewing ignorance. Tum'bout it isn't natural. I can list 100 things he probably does that isn't "NATURAL".
Lol mann, I thought I was done with you in the last thread. Since you keep.coming at me, ask me this, would you **** him/her/it. Also get off my **** bro.

Last edited:
So if people wanna be camels and **** camels, so you think the camels will be okay with that?. Iight I'm done y'all can have this.

I'm starting to think the world is overpopulated with humans and Gaia has decided to slow things down. This momentous shift towards feminized thinking has been nothing short of astounding.

Heterosexuality remains the key to human existence as far as I can see. But it could just be these bigoted eyes of mine.
Homosexuality is very prevalent in humans and other animals for a reason. It is actually genetically selected, some scientists propose forgoing having your own children in some social animals and helping your kin raise theirs actually increases your genetic fitness. If everyone in the group has a child their survival rates may decrease especially during times of dwindling resources.

You probably didn't understand anything I just typed.
laugh.gif
mean.gif

The issue I have is if someone isn't in favor of a situation like this they HAVE to be labeled as ignorant/bigot, etc.

Can I just believe WOMEN should be the only ones considered for HomeComing QUEEN without being labeled anything?
But im ignorant for believeing in that. Lol I midas whale be republican

Lol , why don't you go fight for gay rights instead of trying to give us these facts cause we don't give a ****. Go debate with some who actually cares , with your in the closet ***
Do I strike you as the kinda person who would want to be trapped in a closet? I'm a straight man arguing FOR homosexuality, and you think I'd be in a closet. Watch this...

I'M GAY

Rolled right off the tongue, didn't bother me one bit.
laugh.gif

Last edited:
One of the more recent episodes of Art of Manliness Podcast speaks on "men" that flamboyantly dishonor what society expects from a man. It is a good discussion I recommend people listen to. That isn't the only point of discussion though.

Highlights from the Show:

[emoji]9726[/emoji]The difference between being a good man and being good at being a man
[emoji]9726[/emoji]The four tactical virtues of manliness
[emoji]9726[/emoji]What mastery has to do with manliness
[emoji]9726[/emoji]Flamboyant dishonor
[emoji]9726[/emoji]Why every man needs a gang
http://www.artofmanliness.com/2013/...-episode-49-the-way-of-men-with-jack-donovan/

One of the more recent episodes of Art of Manliness Podcast speaks on "men" that flamboyantly dishonor what society expects from a man. It is a good discussion I recommend people listen to. That isn't the only point of discussion though.

[emoji]9726[/emoji]The difference between being a good man and being good at being a man
http://www.artofmanliness.com/2013/...-episode-49-the-way-of-men-with-jack-donovan/

You know how I know you care? Cause you keep having to remind people that you don't care, yet you're all over this thread spewing hate and ignorance. :rofl:  

That's better, if you have hate in your heart let it out. I wish more people would do that instead of beating around the bush tryna explain themselves.

"HUEY FREEMAN" lulz.
you keep pushing the issue as if your gonna change our veiws on this situations, Why do you keep typing my Sn? I think you like me, and no way Hell do I roll like that bruh. Now make another post talking about how hateful and ignorant I am just to make yourself seem like you won this little debate, whatever helps boost your self esteem buddy. Bye.

Last edited:

Good post, some people desperately need this in their life.

Back
Top Bottom