Buyin A New Whip..Got $80K To Spend...Need Help Deciding!!!..

I would go for a preowned Audi S8, a demo S5, or a preowned AMG vehicle.
Either one will hold it's value well when you decide that you trade up.

if i were you i would stay away from buying off ebay unless its a seller within driving distance, just because they may not offer warranties on the car.

but if i had to choose cars, id go with the CLS.

How about a Lexus IS-F?

Or just the IS350, or even a GS Hybrid?

If you are spending 80k on a car, I hope you have more than that, and the 80k is just disposable. Other wise, blowing that much on the car just isn'tworth it. Cars are meant to get you from point A to point B. You aren't the car you drive, the car you drive is not a reflection of yourself, it is justa means of transportation. I really didn't want to get a Prius, but it changed my outlook on cars when I did. Before it I drove a 300 HP Camaro, and goton average 13-18 mpg....I was always going WOT (wide open throttle), driving recklessly, and earned myself several moving violations. Then I got rid of that,got the Prius, and I can't drive recklessly, it goes no where at WOT, and no matter how hard I drive it, the fuel economy will always be in the 40 mpgrange. I'm not saying I wouldn't enjoy driving any of the aforementioned cars in this thread, but there is a point you reach between comfort andpower, and excess. An IS350 would be all you need.

If you got 80 racks to spend and your on NT asking dudes what kinda whip u should cop your a lamo a loser getta life get what you want and ride it til thewheels fall off

Im not spendin all my loot on a car if thats what some of you are thinkin...i have 80 that i wanna spend on a car..im also gonna have money set aside for adaily driver

Get a Lotus Elise and call it day. If you like small fast cars... thats your bet... they go for about 68k.
You'll even have money left over.

Originally Posted by A Town Rep

all thats euro TRASH.......go with tha classic cadillac or chevy sedan

roll.gif
roll.gif
this dude got jokes.

Originally Posted by THIRST CUSTOMS

Im not spendin all my loot on a car if thats what some of you are thinkin...i have 80 that i wanna spend on a car..im also gonna have money set aside for a daily driver

Hmmmm....you really are ballin ridicously!!!

is this REDICULOUSLY BALLIN?

audi RS4 or 6.

audi S5's are SEXY. i really like the day time running lights.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by THIRST CUSTOMS

Im not spendin all my loot on a car if thats what some of you are thinkin...i have 80 that i wanna spend on a car..im also gonna have money set aside for a daily driver

Hmmmm....you really are ballin ridicously!!!

no..the other guy is.

80k and ur asking NT? i doubt im the only one who is about to call DUCKTALES................................wooooooo ooooooo

i second lexus IS-F, i dno why but i like that car, and youll still have some money left over

but out of yours i say m6 but hardtop

Originally Posted by AME416

mh7fc5.jpg

o7vu9y.jpg

Can't go wrong either way.
pimp.gif

the CLS is going to age terribly but that RR sport
pimp.gif
I saw one today supercharged going for $46k with 44k miles...I love living in a place where luxury carsare a dime a dozen

Originally Posted by AME416

mh7fc5.jpg

o7vu9y.jpg

Can't go wrong either way.
pimp.gif

the CLS is going to age terribly but that RR sport
pimp.gif
I saw one today supercharged going for $46k with 44k miles...I love living in a place where luxury carsare a dime a dozen

Originally Posted by thegoat121886

i would just save most of it and get a normal car. Luxury cars never did it for me. At the end of the day, it's still a car. After time the coolness factor will depreciate unless its something you've had you eye on since childhood or something. If youwant to splurge a little, i say get something ffor around 30K...maybe an IS or a S40 or a4 or something. Use the rest towards an actual assest.

exactly

I cant front...that Range is
pimp.gif
...Range sports never go outta style..
"If you gonna Sport the Range, get the Range Sport"-Freck

Back
Top Bottom