Buyin A New Whip..Got $80K To Spend...Need Help Deciding!!!..

BUY A HOUSE !

but if you have one already, I suggest buying a motorcycle.

you'll save 70,000 dollars !

Originally Posted by kicksgetmehigh

Originally Posted by AME416

mh7fc5.jpg

o7vu9y.jpg

Can't go wrong either way.
pimp.gif
smh @ Those gas guzzlers.

Premium is a little bit over 4 bucks per gallon... I think he'll be better off with a hybrid camry

if you got benz money..gas shouldn't be an issue

Originally Posted by TheKingOfVa

BossDonCertified wrote:

Man forget a BMW, and BENZ. 80K I would be whippin that Aston, Maseratti, or Bentley. How about a Jag XKR Droptop ? Gotta be distinctive.

80 k isn't going to get you a Maseratti. But yes that would be in my top 3

I would just go with the M5 for 80 k. The power is too much to overlook.

i've seen used maserati's for like 46k from early-mid 2000's too...they are horrible in resale...most of the time they're 46k but you have tobuy a new transmission or engine or something...lol

for 80K i'd get something M if you wanna go fast...m5's are coming off leases and trade ins (m3 came out) for about 70k loaded...or shoot if it was mei'd fully equip an M3 (better performance) and pocket the rest for mods...

Why are people making fun of this guy for not buying a new car? Mercedes are among the worst cars to buy new; their depreciation is atrocious and you can findcurrent year models with under 5,000 miles for substantially less money than a new one.

I bought my car (BMW 3-series, nothing close to $80,000) on eBay Motors brand new and it saved me like 5 grand.

Originally Posted by r33p04s

the CLS is going to age terribly but that RR sport
pimp.gif
I saw one today supercharged going for $46k with 44k miles...I love living in a place where luxury cars are a dime a dozen

More info on this plz

This is so unlike NT. Everyone is giving their actual opinions on what he should buy instead of calling ducktales on a new member and asking for bank statementpics, or pics of the stacks.

Originally Posted by Frank Quarry

Might be a little over the budget but...

Supercharged_52C7B655-5AB9-4212-A3D9-FDA3A0EF09C6_502x670.jpg

2008 Range Rover Sport Supercharged
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

ftw
pimp.gif
my favorite automobile aside from the GT2

or the mercedes dirty posted. in a slick silver or black on some nice wheels
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by UTVOL23

This is so unlike NT. Everyone is giving their actual opinions on what he should buy instead of calling ducktales on a new member and asking for bank statement pics, or pics of the stacks.

roll.gif
HARDLY a new member my G....more like a new name...i been onniketalk since 01'

Originally Posted by THIRST CUSTOMS

Originally Posted by UTVOL23

This is so unlike NT. Everyone is giving their actual opinions on what he should buy instead of calling ducktales on a new member and asking for bank statement pics, or pics of the stacks.

roll.gif
HARDLY a new member my G....more like a new name...i been on niketalk since 01'

Not comin at you just unexpected coming from NT usually posts like this are full of DUCKTALES comments

CLS, no doubt. Wait for the updated version in a few months. (mid-cycle update)

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

I think he could get something like an 07' maseratti for under or around 80k....those things depreciate like none other...

yeah, you should look towards a maseratti

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

who has 80k to spend on a car and goes through ebay and autotrader?
laugh.gif

why not though?...people are rich b/c they know to find deals and save their money.

The irony, of course, being that he's planning to drop $80K on a car...

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

Originally Posted by THIRST CUSTOMS

Alright...Im lookin to spend about 80k in the next 2 months so I been shoppin around tryna figure out what Ima get...As of right now Im pretty much torn between a CLS63 AMG, M5, and an M6 drop top...whats the better buy or should i look in another direction?
these are all more than 80k.................
M5 isn't bro. I'd go for that M5 thats the best car in that catagory.

Originally Posted by czur1127

Originally Posted by r33p04s

the CLS is going to age terribly but that RR sport
pimp.gif
I saw one today supercharged going for $46k with 44k miles...I love living in a place where luxury cars are a dime a dozen

More info on this plz

It was the dark red not sure of the name at Florida Fine Cars in Ft. Lauderdale

If u are serious about buying a car worth up to 80 thousand, a mercedez wouldnt even been one of your options. If you are looking for a sports car 2 seater,get a lotus. I would go with the elise sc or the type 72d. You can get either of these and still have 20g's left over. If you are looking for a 4 doorluxury sedan i would get an acura rl, u can get a fully loaded for about 50g's. If you are looking for a luxury suv i would get the vw toureg 2. thing hasso many options its mind boggling. Let us know what u would decide never the less. If i was you i would buy a lotus and spend extra cash on like a honda civicfor everyday driving. But i dont know where u live and what weather conditions are in your area all year around.

damn 80k huh... i'm about to purchase my new, but used car tonight ! my budget was 30k, ill post pics later if i end up gettin it !

I know this is a long shot, but it's worth a try.

So you have 80k to blow on a car? Well today while driving my mom's van home from work, the engine started smoking and burst into flames, so I had to pullover off the interstate and call the fire department yada yada yada (Side note: I wasn't really that worried about the car since I knew it was beyondsaving, but I had some Tech Challenges and Hyperflights in the back and was worried about saving those, which I did). The worst part is we just spent $900 onnew brakes, tires, and a new battery (the van is a '96 Caravan) in hopes that we could use it for awhile longer. Now it's totaled and I don't havea way to get to work.

Wanna gimme a couple thousand towards a new car for my mom?
happy.gif

Originally Posted by TheKingOfVa

Originally Posted by BossDonCertified

Man forget a BMW, and BENZ. 80K I would be whippin that Aston, Maseratti, or Bentley. How about a Jag XKR Droptop ? Gotta be distinctive.

I would just go with the M5 for 80 k. The power is too much to overlook.
Are you kidding me ? I see MASERATTI QUATTROPORTE 05-06 under $60K Alone. Get theMaseratti, Jag, or Aston over a Benz and Bmw. I would never blow 80K on a Benz, and I drive Benzes.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Joseph Camel Jr

Why are people making fun of this guy for not buying a new car? Mercedes are among the worst cars to buy new; their depreciation is atrocious and you can find current year models with under 5,000 miles for substantially less money than a new one.

I bought my car (BMW 3-series, nothing close to $80,000) on eBay Motors brand new and it saved me like 5 grand.

Buying any car new is crazy. I wont be taking that huge depreciation hit first.
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom