Buyin A New Whip..Got $80K To Spend...Need Help Deciding!!!..

Man I wouldnt be droppin 80K on a Benz or Bmw. Cop the Maseratti, Aston, or 07 Jag XKR Drop. I see Benzes all the time on the street. I need to come up myselfand get the XKR Drop

Originally Posted by Vancity74

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

who has 80k to spend on a car and goes through ebay and autotrader?
laugh.gif
This post is dumb on so many levels...

You better remember when dudes feelings get hurt even if your right they wanna come back and call you out also.
yet you haven't listed any... way to take the dumbness level up a notch.
I knew it but its typical from almost everybody though.

try to tap in those repo auctions...

the bigger question is when you start purchasing $80k cars, especially exotics, your insurance is going to be nuts. its one thing to own a $55k ferrari, howabout the insurance? buy somehting that fits your class. dope whip and not being able to pick up a tab at spagos? lol, get realll

too many options for $80k, good luck but remember its the worst investment to make

For 80k I would preorder a Fisker Karma. First plug in hybrid. If you drive under 50 miles per day, a tank of gas will last a whole year. The car will coolitseldf while parked by using power from it's solar paneled roof.
The thing actually looks good also.

fiskerkarma.jpg

303ad88120b14e59b9cc22b04b38b814.jpg

Originally Posted by Chest Rockwel

For 80k I would preorder a Fisker Karma. First plug in hybrid. If you drive under 50 miles per day, a tank of gas will last a whole year. The car will cool itseldf while parked by using power from it's solar paneled roof.
The thing actually looks good also.

fiskerkarma.jpg

303ad88120b14e59b9cc22b04b38b814.jpg

eek.gif
no way that thing is goin for 80k....thatd be BEYOND a steal

Originally Posted by BossDonCertified

Man I wouldnt be droppin 80K on a Benz or Bmw. Cop the Maseratti, Aston, or 07 Jag XKR Drop. I see Benzes all the time on the street. I need to come up myself and get the XKR Drop
I understand getting the rest for $80k or less but if you find an Aston Martin for that price or below, your looking at low to mid 90's and as muchas I love Aston Martin's, I don't think it's worth getting an $80K Aston Martin for that year. I rather get a Ferrari.

all this 80K car talk and im bustin my *** trying to save up 8k for a used intrepid, oh well i guess after college ill be ballin out of control like the restof NT.
btw i know nothing about cars and performance blah blah but i do know that if i could ever have 2 cars theyd be that cls and that range.

I know... I know...I was just looking at alot of car threads. And this one just presented itself to me. I feel bad...and hateful for bringing this up.

Originally Posted by TheGr8BlkHope

all this 80K car talk and im bustin my *** trying to save up 8k for a used intrepid, oh well i guess after college ill be ballin out of control like the rest of NT.
btw i know nothing about cars and performance blah blah but i do know that if i could ever have 2 cars theyd be that cls and that range.
Good luck with that
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom