Buyin A New Whip..Got $80K To Spend...Need Help Deciding!!!..

Originally Posted by THIRST CUSTOMS

Originally Posted by Fede DPT

If a CL600 was on your list then I would be impressed.

I wish....but thats def way beyond my price range...Anyone know how MB's warranty is compared to BMW's? Or what kinda warranty do they offer?
You know they have a website right?....read it.

Originally Posted by BossDonCertified

Originally Posted by 18th letter

do you happen to switch whips like you switch kicks?

He is like me. Cosign Rediculouslyballin
indifferent.gif

Not this idiot again.
OP - If I were you, I'd pick an M5.

I'm sorry, but when you reach a certain dollar amount, you shouldn't need input on the whip.

I can understand if you only have $10k MAX to spend on something, then more input is probably better....but jesus, with 80k please make up your own mind.

Go drive the cars, research them, then look on boards for people who OWN them since hardly any NTers (in the greater scheme of things) owns these whips; theirparents, maybe, them, not so much..

Man forget a BMW, and BENZ. 80K I would be whippin that Aston, Maseratti, or Bentley. How about a Jag XKR Droptop ? Gotta be distinctive.

who has 80k to spend on a car and goes through ebay and autotrader?
laugh.gif

This doesn't make sense to me cause if that was the case why would dealerships but their 80k + cars on the net if nobody were buying them?

if I had 80k to spend on a car...

I'd get a 2008 Ninja Zx6-R probably $12k after tax and license
117z6g5.jpg

2008 550i @ $67k after tax and license
899304761_7e6ab34cb0.jpg

Originally Posted by BossDonCertified

Man forget a BMW, and BENZ. 80K I would be whippin that Aston, Maseratti, or Bentley. How about a Jag XKR Droptop ? Gotta be distinctive.

80 k isn't going to get you a Maseratti. But yes that would be in my top 3

I would just go with the M5 for 80 k. The power is too much to overlook.

i would just save most of it and get a normal car. Luxury cars never did it for me. At the end of the day, it's still a car. After time the coolness factorwill depreciate unless its something you've had you eye on since childhood or something. If youwant to splurge a little, i say get something ffor around30K...maybe an IS or a S40 or a4 or something. Use the rest towards an actual assest.

why not though?...people are rich b/c they know to find deals and save their money.

Somebody thrifty wouldn't be dropping 80k on a car right now... i see a lot of dudes who i KNOW have money driving old volkswagens and volvo's.

Originally Posted by Ross Is Here

if I had 80k to spend on a car...

I'd get a 2008 Ninja Zx6-R probably $12k after tax and license
117z6g5.jpg

2008 550i @ $67k after tax and license
899304761_7e6ab34cb0.jpg
sounds like a plan to me. that 08 ninjas is lookin mean

that 08 ninja is lookin mean.

if you want a car (and can afford it)... why go to a place where you know you'll be paying 10-20K over though?

hell...when I'm a millionaire...I'll still be cutting coupons and looking for deals.

For $80k, get yourself a used Ferrari F355. Maintenance will be a PITA but it's a Goddamn Ferrari.

For a used car, A Maserati is definitely obtainable. The depreciation on a Maserati is almost as bad as Audi's.

Speaking of Audi's, get a new S5 (if you haven't seen it yet, please check it out) or wait for the RS5 (probably out of range though). Or get a used S5and get another car for daily driving.

Back
Top Bottom