Burger debate..

do any of you guys know this about this burger joint that has this flat long piece of cheese for their burgers, looks weird.. I know I explained it awfully :lol:

For a fast food spot whataburger is on point. I've had it, the times I've been to Texas. They need to open some in Cali.

lol at in N Out as over rated.

White Castle taste like some mcdonalds happy meal cheeseburger
5 Guys is ok, solid burger but in no way is it better than In N Out

Order yourself a double double with grilled onions

Umami burger is up there as well

A fat person told me In-N-Out is extremely overrated.

I'm just sayin...

Fat people think working out is overrated too, just because you're fat doesn't mean you have great taste buds. They'll eat anything and go back for 2nds and 3rds.

it's all different with these fast food joints. to me, it all comes down to who's cooking it IMO. had five guys and it was very bland, it was a high school kid cooking it and already knew that it wasn't going to be seasoned . but at the same time, the in-n-out by me also has high school kids cooking the burgers and they turn out very good. adding some salt and pepper while the burger cooks makes a huge difference.

also had some of my friends swear by super duper burgers in SF, tried their burgers 3 times, and all times it was very bland, tried it without the sauce, with the sauce, still bland. that place is just overhyped by the hipsters IMO.

Five guys, Steak and Shake ,Nations ,In and Out , Carls Junior.
Some Good undergrounds Spots
Colombian Burger in Orlando FL it made to yahoo top burgers
Radish in Mission District :smokin
Also Bacchalan in Caesers Palace buffet got the juiciest burgers

Last edited:
Fat people think working out is overrated too, just because you're fat doesn't mean you have great taste buds. They'll eat anything and go back for 2nds and 3rds.
roll.gif
so true tho

also had some of my friends swear by super duper burgers in SF, tried their burgers 3 times, and all times it was very bland, tried it without the sauce, with the sauce, still bland. that place is just overhyped by the hipsters IMO.

I agree on super duper. I usually get the chicken sandwich when I go there, it craps on the burger.

five guys is like a more expensive nations.

I can't believe there isn't more love in here for Whataburger. You can't beat a fresh, hot off the grill Whataburger. Not to mention their ketchup is pure crack.
whataburger is actually the only fast food burger i crave and theres not even one in my city. whenever i go out of town, i always check to see if theres a whatabuger around 

It feels like these opinions should come with location tags because the In n Out love is way too crazy.  It's probably 4th on my burger chain list behind Fatburger, 5 Guys and Shake Shack

I travel and eat burgers at pretty much every place I go.

Duffy's Cherry Cricket in Denver

Twisted Root in Dallas

Burger Joint @ La Parka (seewhatididthere) Meridien in NYC

Kuma's in Chicago

The Counter in LA

There's plenty more but that's just off the top of my head

Oh and as for the BBQ debate:

cosign on Oklahoma Joe's in KC

Pappy's Smokehouse in St. Louis

Buz n Ned's in Richmond

whataburger is actually the only fast food burger i crave and theres not even one in my city. whenever i go out of town, i always check to see if theres a whatabuger around 

I live in Houston and I'm the same way with in-n-out.

Whataburger runs Houston. There was a store in the Katy area doing $60k worth of business a week. That's def one of their highest earning stores, but they're killing it. If in-n-out ever made it to Houston I'm very curious how that would effect the fastfood landscape.

Back
Top Bottom