Burger debate..

If you havent had the others, then you really cant say anything.

But In-N-Out >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Five guys any day of the week.
If you're at In-N-Out and like onions, ask for WHOLE GRILLED. Them joints are fire.

Barney's are the best burgers in the Bay, easily.

nawghtyhare, I'm pretty sure they closed Perls in South Shore. There's also a Burgermeister on Park St. It's pretty damn good

Last edited:
Shake Shack fries are mad good. They must use some special salt mixed with crack. The first time I ate some I was like damn this is some good seasoning.

Barney's are the best burgers in the Bay, easily.

nawghtyhare, I'm pretty sure they closed Perls in South Shore. There's also a Burgermeister on Park St. It's pretty damn good
really????
damn i hated going to the city i didnt know they closed
and yeah i went to the one in alameda a few times
also Nations burgers are on point too

i HATE in n out spread never been a fan of 1000 island sauce so i always get a 3x3 mustard ketchup and lettuce with cheese fries is usually what i get at in n out
5 guys is aight i like their fries more than their burgers

Shake Shack fries are mad good. They must use some special salt mixed with crack. The first time I ate some I was like damn this is some good seasoning.

Word. I was thinking the same thing. That salt/seasoning was on point.

i thnk the counter is pretty good. have yet to try fathers office or the apple pan

the counter?????
i havent been but heard its good
the counter is good for the customization option

fathers office is good but there is no changing how the burger comes...at all

apple pan is classic burger goodness... add a slice of pecan pie. FIRE

same with umami burger u cant change it
Not the same at all, since Umami has a handful of different burger types (and if you're so picky that one of them doesn't appeal to you as is, than you have other problems), while Father's Office has literally one burger that you can't change at all. I think it's a delicious burger, but I have a friend who hates blue cheese and he can't stand it.

Makes me sad that nobody even mentioned Rounds burgers.

Cheaper than Umami and they aren't overhyped, so you don't have to look like a fool waiting in a line that extends out the door.

Big ups to whoever mentioned The Habit too. Ya'll know what's good.

This place near me in NC called Fatback's BBQ and Rib Shack (they been on BBQ pittmasters a few times) they have a burger topped with brisket :pimp: so damn good

View media item 529174

Last edited:
This place near me in NC called Fatback's BBQ and Rib Shack (they been on BBQ pittmasters a few times) they have a burger topped with brisket
pimp.gif
so damn good
This BBQ place near me has a burger just like this. 
pimp.gif

Dang you can really tell most people on here from the west coast... in the south (well atleast NC) we have cookout

double burger fries nuggets and a shake all for like $5... five guys tooooo expensive for fast food!

A fat person told me In-N-Out is extremely overrated.

I'm just sayin...

Back
Top Bottom