Burger debate..

Born & raised in LA so I gotta rep In N Out...

Shake Shack is INSANE though. Hit it up every time I'm in NY and heard we are gonna get one on 3rd Street :pimp:

It is overrated tho..

Try eating it everyday for a week and you'll probably realize how disgusting it is.

It is overrated tho..

Try eating it everyday for a week and you'll probably realize how disgusting it is.
While this is some extremely stupid logic, I guess it would explain why the fat person in question agrees with you.

Rancor Burger from The Petrol Station in Houston, Texas.

1/2 lb Angus beef
Cheddar cheese

Bacon
Fried egg
Lettuce, tomato, red onion, pickle & mayo
Served with Pub style natural cut fries.

Rancor Burger from The Petrol Station in Houston, Texas.

1/2 lb Angus beef

Cheddar cheese

Bacon
Fried egg
Lettuce, tomato, red onion, pickle & mayo
Served with Pub style natural cut fries.

View media item 529225

This place has been on my "To-Do" list for a while now. This place and The Hub Cap Grill.

Next up will be the BBQ debate.

Oklahoma Joe's in Kansas City, KS > ____________. I would advise everyone to give it a shot if you're ever near Kansas City.

Nations Giant Hamburgers in the Bay Area is my go to burger spot.

In & Out is good, not that big of a fan though...I'd rather have Nation's...:pimp:

In & Out is good, not that big of a fan though...I'd rather have Nation's...:pimp:

Fam, I haven't had Nations burgers since I moved from the Bay in 2011..It was the best meal after a night out kicking it in the wee-hours...I'm actually going back to SF/LA in a few weeks, DEFINITELY getting a Nations burger with chilli cheese fries :smokin.

Can't forget In-N-Out too!

Fam, I haven't had Nations burgers since I moved from the Bay in 2011..It was the best meal after a night out kicking it in the wee-hours...I'm actually going back to SF/LA in a few weeks, DEFINITELY getting a Nations burger with chilli cheese fries :smokin.

Can't forget In-N-Out too!
only thing i hate at nations is the dressing i ask for mayo instead everytime

Last edited:
Bareburger might be the single best ,options are insane also in terms of chain rest. Minetta tavern and burger bistro are the best hands down

Was out in DC a couple of times while my GF was working on her Masters so I have to rep Good Stuff Eatery in here.
http://www.goodstuffeatery.com/
http://www.yelp.com/biz/good-stuff-eatery-washington

IMG_4363.JPG

Screen_Shot_2013-05-06_at_4.31.56_PM.png

image.preview.jpg

There burgers are pretty damn good but the burt marshmallow shake is full on life changing. If ya'll are in the area near the capitol (or near Gorgetown as one is opening up at the end of the year) please go, **** is tooooo good! :pimp:

Hac

Haven't had a Nation's burger in years and I live like 2 miles from one. Need to eat there soon.

I don't like burgers that are stacked so high that you can't even bite the whole thing.

Smashburger is pretty damn good but a little overpriced

In N Out > Five Guys easily

Only advantage Five Guys has is the topping variety.

Shake Shack is good but for fast food I still rather have a dbl dbl animal style with animal style fries

Back
Top Bottom