Burger debate..

In N Out is a bit overhyped. Tastes ok, but thats about it...

However, lately I've been ordering my 5 Guys burgers with the same toppings as an In N Out burger and I add Thousand Island to it...

Quality of the 5 Guys burger with a hint of IN N Out... You sorta get the best of both lol... :pimp:

Where is Fuddruckers in this discussion??

Best I've had in NY - 5 Napkin

Best I've had in the DC area - Burger, Tap, & Shake

*Didn't realize how poor 5 guys was until all these other burger places started popping up over the years. You can EASILY make a burger that craps on what 5 guys puts out. That's how bad they are.

*OP - how about a French Fry debate?

I don't get what people see in 5 Guys. I've been twice and there's no way I'm dropping $10 for that **** again, I'd rather go to Wendy's.

Best chain burger - Five Guy.

Best local burger in my city - David's Burgers

Aside from Five Guys, I don't really **** with other fast food burgers anymore, ie McDonalds, BK, etc.

As stated earlier, Culver's burgers do suck.

Depends on how we're rating things here:

Quality: In-N-Out

Price: Burger King

That being said, we don't have an In-N-Out in Chicago, so I usually opt for mBurger if I'm looking to get ripped off . For what it's worth, we've got several non-chains that are awesome.

The correct answer is Cookout.  I just wish they had more locations so you dudes would realize, they are mostly in the South. 

Last edited:
The correct answer is Cookout.  I just wish they had more locations so you dudes would realize, they are mostly in the South. 
had Cookout on a drive down South to ATL and it was pretty good...speaking of the South, Krystal burger is :x , if White Castle is anything like it then i want no parts of it

I to will say In & Out. Also I'll add this in cause it's my childhood burger but the Filet O Fish at McDonalds has always been good to me. Those big Carls Jr burgers aren't to shabby too but there are like none of them around no more.

Shake Shack is good.

I had Checker's for the first time in like 7 years. Pretty good. Don't like the bbq sauce they use though.

In-n-Out, that fresh meat just melts in your mouth, no ayo
roll.gif
Bruh! You cant say some **** like that, put no ayo at the end, and think its all good.

Shake Shack is coming to North Jersey. I also recommend Fireplace in Paramus.

Five Guys, Smash Burger, Zinburger all pretty good.

I'll add that Chick Filet sucks. There was one over near San Jose area and a large line and I bought into the hype and it was flat out moderate.

Back
Top Bottom