Bulls offseason Thread

What are you guys thinkin draft wise? I would like to see a wing who can stretch the floor or a big who can give Jo a break

What are you guys thinkin draft wise? I would like to see a wing who can stretch the floor or a big who can give Jo a break

I'd prefer a big. Whithey, Dieng, etc?

On another note, Fred Tedeschi won Trainer of the Year.... :lol: :stoneface:

Last edited:
Bulls

Bulls (top 12 protected)

PICK WILL DEFER TO 2014 BECAUSE BOBCATS PICK IS IN TOP 12

Traded Tyrus Thomas to Bobcats for Ronald "Flip" Murray, Acie Law, 2012 first round pick (protected top 14 in 2012, top 12 in 2013, top 10 in 2014, top 8 in 2015, unprotected in 2016) (?-?) on 2010-02-18

The team is in desperate need of a big. Noah was run ragged due to not having a big man who could consistantly sub for Noah. Nazr didnt play much at all the first half of the season. They missed Asik badly. I know he might have been overpaid but he was a suitable backup who provided very solid defense. Should have kept him imo

I would like to see us grab Dieng also. Athletic big who can protect the rim also saw him knock that elbow jumper down too

i think we need a wing player also, we have mirotic coming here, plus taj and noah locked up so front court we are pretty solid

wing we have butler, deng might be gone and thats it

For some reason, Shabazz is sliding down the charts (last I read he's in the #13-15 range), if he fell in our lap that would be HUGE but I can't see him making it to #20 .. I would give up a 2nd rd pick to move up a few spots if he's still on the board at 17 or 18 since ATL has back to back picks .. If we go big man, it's gotta be a big man who can score. I like Dieng but he reminds me of Taj so IMO that doesn't help our offense. We lose too many games because of our 6-7 min scoring droughts, even when we're healthy!

Hardaway Jr would be nice because of his height and athleticism. Just dont understand how so many kids come out of college and can't shoot (see marcus teague)

damn my bad fellas i though i posted this from the sunday paper on monday

not sure why some are sideways

Last edited:
Please don't bring back Brewer or even think about Daniels :smh:

ronnie is funny to me

he left for more $$ & to start (dont think it was much more) to our rivals the knicks & they dropped his *** out the rotation like hot soup & then got rid of him...... he rotted on OKC's bench to end the season....if he comes back hes backing up jimmy cuz mr buckets is gonna start..... if he woulda stayed it would be the other way around :rofl:

daniels can kick the biggest of rocks dont think dude is a team player

bringing back KK ...for what so he can do the same disappering act as last time

we need to keep nate & marco but i doubt either happens

they will cop out & sign some "names" & galze it over with the casual fans

You see, I forgot he went to OKC :rofl: .. thought he didn't make the Knicks playoff roster or was sitting in street clothes at the end of their bench like Sheed

Brewer was basically a placeholder for Shumpert. I think he accelerated his demise by not shooting well midway through the season.

He worked well in Thibs' system and it would not surprise me one bit if he came back on a minimum contract.

Brewer was basically a placeholder for Shumpert. I think he accelerated his demise by not shooting well midway through the season.

He worked well in Thibs' system and it would not surprise me one bit if he came back on a minimum contract.

worked very well but Jimmy kinda took his skillset & shine...he might not get minutes unless jimmy plays the 2 & ronnie runs the 3

I think its set in stone that we are moving on from Nate. Just too many bodies at his spot. I would rather bring Marco back, gives us a bigger lineup on the second unit

Are we even attempting to bring nate back or has the FO already said were moving on SMH ?

besically the writing is on the wall....

nate layed it out in that last interview

"i wanna stay but i gotta see"

basically meant they want to give me another 1 yr crap deal & i aint goin

I have a feeling neither Nate or Marco will be back.

Best they can offer to Nate is the MMLE.

I would like to at least keep Marco. He was good at PnR and he could create a little bit.

I think its set in stone that we are moving on from Nate. Just too many bodies at his spot. I would rather bring Marco back, gives us a bigger lineup on the second unit

If you ask me Marco height and ability might have played him self into a starting role on another team im almost certain, thats why I feel like going after nate is more realistic

SI's 10th annual list of the most highly compensated athletes in the US

Lucky #7 as BANKS said

Luol Deng Doesn't Plan To Have Repair Procedure On Wrist
After playing a second consecutive season with a torn ligament in his left wrist, Luol Deng doesn’t plan to have any procedure to repair the wrist, a league source told RealGM.

Deng made his second straight All-Star team this season for the Chicago Bulls, averaging 16.5 points, 6.3 rebounds and three assists in 75 games. He decided to bypass surgery after last summer’s Olympics and played all season with his wrist taped.

Instead of undergoing surgery, Deng will rest his wrist. He also dealt with a fractured thumb earlier in the season.

Deng led the Bulls to a 3-1 series lead over the Brooklyn Nets in the first round, but he missed the final seven games – including the series win – of Chicago’s playoff run due to lingering symptoms from a spinal tap. He’s since recovered and felt better. The Bulls’ season ended in a Game 5 series loss to the Miami Heat on May 15.

Over the past two seasons, Deng has cemented himself as an integral, durable forward on the Bulls, establishing himself under Tom Thibodeau as one of the NBA’s elite wing defenders

Back
Top Bottom