Bulls offseason Thread

I truly dont know what to say, I take losses to heart, and coming in I really did think we could beat them, I thought Kirk and Deng would be back sooner it didn't play out that way. This team showed a lot of heart and it was a pleasure. Not sure what more to say im so heated especially to lose to this team.

Not about to throw blame his way or call him any names I just dont wanna see or hear about Rose til next season, I hate how he the organization and his inner circle handled a lot of this season. I expect big things from him next season i mean huge

Rose better have a HUGE comeback season next year. a year and a half of rest is plenty. if i were him, id would take this offseason to strengthen my weaknesses and come back even more reliable when next season rolls around.

I think its finally time to amnesty Boozer in all honestly. he's been the weak link on this team all year long

Rose better have a HUGE comeback season next year. a year and a half of rest is plenty. if i were him, id would take this offseason to strengthen my weaknesses and come back even more reliable when next season rolls around.

I think its finally time to amnesty Boozer in all honestly. he's been the weak link on this team all year long

not going to happen he actually played well this season and disapeared in key moments..... there logic will be with rose back healthy we wont have to ask boozer to carry games smh

We arent amnestying Booz this summer, he's going to be gone the summer when Lu comes off the books too. Get more cap space then unless we make a trade for Love between then.

Gonna have the same core next year. Lu, Rose, Jo, Jimmy, Booz, Taj, Kirk for sure. Maybe bring Marco back or another 2 guard, get a servicable backup center where we can go 5 deep off the bench next year.

Not bad, i want Jimmy to develop a move to the rim off the dribble. I have no doubt he'll put in the work in the offseason.

not going to happen he actually played well this season and disapeared in key moments..... there logic will be with rose back healthy we wont have to ask boozer to carry games smh
If they think like that, they deserve to lose. Boozer has to go. He is not a championship caliber player. Axe his ***.

Rose is now officially day-to-day.

Proud of this team, which became one of my favorite post championship Bulls teams.

Boozer won't get amnestied. Taj ain't ready and Mirotic isn't coming over until the next season.

I vote to amnesty Kirk....

I loved the way Kirk played for us this year, and it was necessary for THIS YEAR team but honestly next year, nate is what this team needs. Hear me out kirk stabilized the offense and got us into sets, in essence Rose takes back full time duties next year, when he rest we need someone to score thats nate not kirk

I loved the way Kirk played for us this year, and it was necessary for THIS YEAR team but honestly next year, nate is what this team needs. Hear me out kirk stabilized the offense and got us into sets, in essence Rose takes back full time duties next year, when he rest we need someone to score thats nate not kirk

Kirk plays well on SGs on defense. Nate can't handle SGs on defense. So you could always cross matchups between the two... Better to have that option. Or even for the depth purpose. Also another thing with Nate is he's the definition of a streaky shooter. I'd keep Nate. But having Kirk is a good thing to have.

Also I agree with UncleRukus. Not a Bulls fan, but I want you guys to finally beat the Heat. You won't do it with the Boozer & Noah combo... Not Noah's fault, but those two together causes a problem. And that is regardless of who is healthy.

You beat the Heat in a few ways. Having inside AND outside scoring. And playing defense. You have to have a good amount of everything.

Defense check.

You guys lack the insider scoring, and the outside scoring to out pace the Heat..

Boozer doesn't help you guys do any of that..

Last edited:
Nate Robinson @nate_robinson

"I wanna thank all the bulls fans for welcoming me like y'all did ... That's for giving me a chance to prove myself once again I love y'all"

Rose is now officially day-to-day.

Proud of this team, which became one of my favorite post championship Bulls teams.

Boozer won't get amnestied. Taj ain't ready and Mirotic isn't coming over until the next season.

I vote to amnesty Kirk....

this has definitely been one of my favorite teams post championship era. they had so much heart and on paper werent even supposed to make the playoffs, let alone make it to the second round. if we had Lu, Derrick, and Kirk, i think we definitely could have gone 6 or 7 games.

the best surprise this season has been the emergence of Jimmy and the progression of Joakim. I think Joakim has become one of the best all around centers in the game. even if we dont get rid of boozer in the offseason, look at it this way..our time is coming. by next year we can trade Lu, amnesty Boozer, Rip will be gone and mirotic will officially become a Bull. Rose will have matured some more and then our dynasty can begin :smokin :smokin

Got a feeling the bulls will mess up bringing back nate.... they locked into something special dont mess that up for unproven players you wanna bring in, if anything the FO owes him a respectful offer not the minimum he earned it

I don't know how you Chicago cats feel about D Rose, but I could never be a fan of Rose after what he has pulled. Dude has to be getting destroyed on talk radio in Chicago. If I'm his teammate, I ask to get traded. I couldn't play with a guy like that. No heart, mental toughness, or willingness to work hard to get back on the court, this includes mentally. I put him with CP3 and Melo as the 3 players I dislike most in the NBA. Get that sucks outta here

I don't know how you Chicago cats feel about D Rose, but I could never be a fan of Rose after what he has pulled. Dude has to be getting destroyed on talk radio in Chicago. If I'm his teammate, I ask to get traded. I couldn't play with a guy like that. No heart, mental toughness, or willingness to work hard to get back on the court, this includes mentally. I put him with CP3 and Melo as the 3 players I dislike most in the NBA. Get that sucks outta here

You know nothing.....

i didnt really watch this season but always heard good things about the way nate and marco played for us, can we bring them back next year or no?

I don't know how you Chicago cats feel about D Rose, but I could never be a fan of Rose after what he has pulled. Dude has to be getting destroyed on talk radio in Chicago. If I'm his teammate, I ask to get traded. I couldn't play with a guy like that. No heart, mental toughness, or willingness to work hard to get back on the court, this includes mentally. I put him with CP3 and Melo as the 3 players I dislike most in the NBA. Get the **** outta here

Fixed.

Back
Top Bottom