Bulls offseason Thread

No legs, the D really didn't have much to do with us missing and shooting air balls on WIDE OPEN shots :smh: .. the "refs" had 16 TOs and we had 17, not that big of a difference.

Boys are tired and rightfully so. I'm still proud of them.

I've gained even more respect for the bulls. I know we got a title coming. I KNOW IT!

But I've lost a lot of respect for LeBron. I have no problem admitting he the best in the L and had been for a while.

But that fact that he does things that I think only a scrub should get away with really made me lose respect for him. I mean the flopping has really become very annoying :smh:

I've gained even more respect for the bulls. I know we got a title coming. I KNOW IT!

But I've lost a lot of respect for LeBron. I have no problem admitting he the best in the L and had been for a while.

But that fact that he does things that I think only a scrub should get away with really made me lose respect for him. I mean the flopping has really become very annoying
mean.gif
I'm still shocked that people who aren't Heat fans still have respect for dude. I used to be a big LeBron fan until he pulled that stunt. 

I'm still shocked that people who aren't Heat fans still have respect for dude. I used to be a big LeBron fan until he pulled that stunt. 

Cry me a river. Let a 6'10 250 pound man blind side push you at full force and then we'll revisit "that stunt"

remember when lebron tried to punk boozer and charged at him with his shoulder...boozer didnt fall he barely took a step back

of course lebron flopped when nazr pushed him...hes so fake mannn that whole team is fake!

go bulls

I love how you guys think of ways to downgrade a team cause you know your team is trash so what you do is talk trash about lebron. Your MVP has been cleared for more then 2 months and hasn't stepped on the court yet. Your other all star Noah flops just as much as lebron does. Dudes actually flopped more then lebron this series only just nobody talks about grow up and take your losses like a man. It's not our fault your team can only put in 1& baskets a game.

Cry me a river. Let a 6'10 250 pound man blind side push you at full force and then we'll revisit "that stunt"

LOL son I wasn't even talking about the push. I'll let LeBron finish slapping you on your *** though.

Bron is the same size if not bigger .. and how you get "blind-sided" when you're face-to-face :rolleyes .. tell your boy Bron to man up when he's done palming your cheeks :rofl:

Anyways, I've got a feeling we're gonna steal one tonight :smokin

I love how you guys think of ways to downgrade a team cause you know your team is trash so what you do is talk trash about lebron. Your MVP has been cleared for more then 2 months and hasn't stepped on the court yet. Your other all star Noah flops just as much as lebron does. Dudes actually flopped more then lebron this series only just nobody talks about grow up and take your losses like a man. It's not our fault your team can only put in 1& baskets a game.

Why you in this thread b? Why you so concerned with what we have to say? Do you need the satisfaction of us giving you guys props for beating a team down to it's 3rd string PG? You ain't got other Heat fans to talk to?

It's the Bulls thread...don't know why you would come in here and expect a Miami pole polishing.

Why you in this thread b? Why you so concerned with what we have to say? Do you need the satisfaction of us giving you guys props for beating a team down to it's 3rd string PG? You ain't got other Heat fans to talk to?

It's the Bulls thread...don't know why you would come in here and expect a Miami pole polishing.

haha what he said..

I knew we were going to lose this series, but im still very proud of this team. We have the most heart out of every team in the NBA

Really hope we find a way to keep Nate.

Amnesty Boozer.

It's really the only way.

You guys are probably going after Korver or Redick.. Who are the perfect fit, and who y'all need. It will take the $5mil Mid-Level Exception to get them. So that means you have to stay under $74mil, can't do it with Boozer's contract.

By amnestying Boozer.. You keep Nate, Heinrich, and can go after Korver / Redick. Stay under $74 mil and avoid the tax another year.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom