Bulls offseason Thread

if only teague could play like the most recent 2k update has him

that spin is in full effect & low key unstoppable with the rook

Deng just need to go to Portillos and get back right.

Teague just so damn timid IMO. I was shocked when he scored on Cole. He rarely looks for his shot.

About 6 trips to Maxwell Street for some polish and pork chop sandwiches should do the trick.

I need some papadeaux in my life too. Think I'm going next Saturday fr bday. Would be lovely if my bulls were still playing.

Lu got that paper though he prolly go to brazazz

Man **** you Rose. Can't believe you keep playing this damn game with the team and the fans. "Strongly considered" are the same two words that come to mind when I think about another *****...Wade. That's what he said when he "almost" joined the Bulls, but that was all a front and we know how that ended up.

I gave up on boozer a while ago but, he fooled me having his best regular season as a Bull. I thought maybe things were finally clicking, im done with him for good. Honestly he doesn't embody what this team is about, too often he looks timid, and worst than that I see a lack of effort from him

The fact that Battier can guard Booz and Taj on the block sickens me. Nate is playing like crap, over dribbling not even getting us into our offense. Marco cant hit a shot. Rip actually played good in his minutes.

Lets see if we can make a run this second half

The fact that Battier can guard Booz and Taj on the block sickens me. Nate is playing like crap, over dribbling not even getting us into our offense. Marco cant hit a shot. Rip actually played good in his minutes.

Lets see if we can make a run this second half
Bootyzer is a scrub! I can't even complain about the play of Nate or Marco. They're giving their all and it's obvious. Unfortunately, it's just not enough.

what happened to Nate aka Mr. I get hyped after every meaningless bucket or anything that I do for that matter?

clown. United Center is a graveyard.

Boozer is just god awful. I wish Mirotic would come this off-season so we can amnesty Booz and sign him.

Last edited:
Seasons over guys. No one thought we'd be here when the season started, but it hurts no less. It was never a fair fight.

Boozer actually played well in the Nets series. But now hes fallen off again. Also why the hell does he never dunk the ball. He always has these open dunks and so many times just lays it up and has had a few of them blocked.

One more game itd be nice to stretch the series to a game 6 back in Chi town but I think the gas has run out

Last edited:
We need to get rid of Boozer. Not that this is old news.

A defensive liability who absolutely stinks against the Heat. Sure he had a good series against the Nets but he constantly wets the bed against Miami, and until they disappear we're not gonna win with him.

If we had given any fight and lost a close one I wouldn't have been upset, but they just bent us over. We had no chance with the type of effort we put up tonight. We killed ourselves with the turnovers. Miami didn't play that much better but they actually made baskets.

At least go down swinging for Game 5.

Boozer had a great series against the Nets, I think with Kirk being out of the lineup it really has hurt his game. But Bosh has been abusing him since 2011 :smh:

Back
Top Bottom