Bulls offseason Thread

^ That's my point!

We got guys condoning what taj did like that's cool. No it was stupid! It's a series and we will see these refs again at some point, smh

I don't remember an instance where a player was suspended for verbally abusing a ref. Taj may not be out popping bottles for a few weeks, but I don't expect a suspension. It will be a problem when Foster refs again though, so he will have to watch himself going forward in the playoffs. If they do suspend him, I'm calling conspiracy.

Ya boy Bankstradamus was wrong. Thank God the "fans" I know were too scary to bet.

It's just one game Bulls fans...the same one game as it was Monday when we won. Our team lost their composure and focus. But the Bulls still have home advantage(3 games in Chicago 2 games in Mia remaining) and the Bulls were able to steal one down there. We been shaky at home, but 3 & 4 are must wins.

We "allowed" Bron to get his first six shots in the paint. That set the tone. Even through the BS it was close until they made that second qtr run. Everything went downhill after the Butler 3 pt play. And as several of yousaid, they gottaplay thru that ref BS.

Its easy to hit all those shots when you got that cushion. The others hurt us tonight.Cole and them won't be hitting those shots in a closer game

Blowout isnt as bad to me as a 2-5 pt loss.

Bulls normally play well after blowouts. Thibs will unload a boatload of F-bombs to wake them up and they will play much better in G3.

#SEERED #GOBULLS

I think we should let Lebron do him but try not let the others get involved cause I think they can be contained if we don't spend so much energy worrying about stopping Lebron

I don't remember an instance where a player was suspended for verbally abusing a ref. Taj may not be out popping bottles for a few weeks, but I don't expect a suspension. It will be a problem when Foster refs again though, so he will have to watch himself going forward in the playoffs. If they do suspend him, I'm calling conspiracy.

Ya boy Bankstradamus was wrong. Thank God the "fans" I know were too scary to bet.

It's just one game Bulls fans...the same one game as it was Monday when we won. Our team lost their composure and focus. But the Bulls still have home advantage(3 games in Chicago 2 games in Mia remaining) and the Bulls were able to steal one down there. We been shaky at home, but 3 & 4 are must wins.

We "allowed" Bron to get his first six shots in the paint. That set the tone. Even through the BS it was close until they made that second qtr run. Everything went downhill after the Butler 3 pt play. And as several of yousaid, they gottaplay thru that ref BS.

Its easy to hit all those shots when you got that cushion. The others hurt us tonight.Cole and them won't be hitting those shots in a closer game

Bulls normally play well after blowouts. Thibs will unload a boatload of F-bombs to wake them up and they will play much better in G3.

#SEERED #GOBULLS

Its easy to hit all those shots when you got that cushion
. The others hurt us tonight.Cole and them won't be hitting those shots in a closer game

#SEERED #GOBULLS

That's what I saw *bolded*

Soon as they got comfy after the refs interfered is when they got going. Before that they were tight on their shots n hesitant.

I forgot to ask of the guys who attend our games on a regular, how does Rose look during warm ups? How does his shot look?

Just thought I'd share with bulls fans how the refs aren't as one sided as they think they are.

^^^ that doesnt prove anything.... in the key parts of the game, the officiating has been one sided........ cant complain though, it is what it is

Just thought I'd share with bulls fans how the refs aren't as one sided as they think they are.

Bulls went to the line a few times in garbage time. The only legit techs against them were when Noah ad Taj got kicked out.

Anyone find it odd how the bulls had like 3 defensive 3 sec violations in game 1 and none in game 2? seems like the refs need to switch it up in order to not look too suspicious. I think game 3 will be less on techs and back to foul trouble or 3 sec violations.

Last edited:
Those stats don't show it all Live. We were getting techs on straight ********.

Teague lightly touched cole after the foul TECH

Nate talking to his teammates on way to bench TECH

Noah fouls bron and slaps at the ball TECH

After Noah "ran over" LeFlop, dude took a swipe at Noah. NO CALL

Everybody that watches these teams play know that Noah no running bron over. I wish they'd fine him for flopping.

It's easier said then done that they shoulda maintained composure. But they should have. And most of our fouls came after made baskets in the third quarter to pad that lead.

It was a poorly officiated game, but the Bulls gotta do what they gotta do. It boggles my mind that they have the formula to beat this team and decide to make it harder on themselves than they need to.

#SEERED #GOBULLS

Taj didn't leave the court in a timely matter and the F bombs were over the top. Stu Jackson was at the game also so I'm sure he'll be going to the tapes this evening and reviewing both Noah and Taj incidents. The game was all over the place and when the Bulls saw that things just weren't going in their favor they checked out. Is Rip hurt or is he in Thibs dog house?

Taj didn't leave the court in a timely matter and the F bombs were over the top. Stu Jackson was at the game also so I'm sure he'll be going to the tapes this evening and reviewing both Noah and Taj incidents. The game was all over the place and when the Bulls saw that things just weren't going in their favor they checked out. Is Rip hurt or is he in Thibs dog house?

The conspiracy theories will get even worse if those 2 are suspended for those reasons. How you gonna suspend 2 of the best players on a depleted team?
Might as well give the series to Miami already. It would be a joke. You know Barkley and the TNT crew would call Stu Jackson out on national tv again for trying to control games too much.

I swear this type of drama and **** only happens with Heat games.

Last edited:

The conspiracy theories will get even worse if those 2 are suspended for those reasons. How you gonna suspend 2 of the best players on a depleted team?
Might as well give the series to Miami already. It would be a joke. You know Barkley and the TNT crew would call Stu Jackson out on national tv again for trying to control games too much.

I swear this type of drama and **** only happens with Heat games.

Noah I doubt will get a suspension as he left in a timely matter, but Taj made an already bad situation worse. There is really no conspiracy to last night. Refs aren't the main reason the Bulls lost. The defense was awful as they gave up 50+ paint points and Miami was simply on fire behind the 3 line. Anytime you can give up 50 plus in the point the chances of you winning the game are not that great. Bulls need to regroup and come back at them again. Also, Nate is a target now and we saw what happens last night when you trap him. He doesn't make the best of decisions thus putting the Bulls in bad spots. Game 3 will be very interesting.

I would say dog house. He can't even beat out Cook or VladRad for minutes.

Just call the game consistently on both sides, either blow the whistle every play or just let them tough it out like men.

Those 2 threes at the end of the 1st half killed us, stopped all of our momentum and put us down 14 at the half :smh: game was over right there.

I would take RIP over Cook at this point just to chase Ray Allen around, we cant have Boozer or Noah guarding him. Speaking of Boozer, he's killing us on both sides of the ball again! Reminds me of 2011 all over again!

Yeh cole world hurt us with those bombs. My uncle had us behind on the game and I saw the halftime score on my phone. I was thinking its only 14, they can come back. BOY WAS I WRONG!

And not only did Vlad play before Rip, so did Malcolm Thomas. If we see Lou Amundsen play, they may as well send Rip home.

I still Bullieve. I feel they will have those emotions in control tomorrow and Monday. And the two day rest will be good for them all.

It's crazy how despite all of the injuries and lack of star power we have on our roster that we still have the Heat concerned. Obviously Rose isn't coming back this season, we need Deng and Kirk, Booz needs to step up and most importantly,

WE CANNOT LET RAY ALLEN COME OFF THE BENCH AND SCORCH US FOR 21. Lebron is going to get his points, Wade is going to get his points, everybody else is easily containable, we just have to make it happen. I believe we have one of the best defensive units in the leagues just gotta start showin it more.

if the game was called the exact same way on both sides we win

you know why

because bron is in the locker room before the 1st half is over with a few fouls & 2 WELL DESERVED tech's

didnt happen as expected

were 1-1 coming back to the chi

**** scott foster...he might get "lost" if he ref's g3 or g4

When it comes to their play the bulls need to address the press better. They waste so many possessions because they struggle to get the ball up the floor.
They have like 10 seconds to set up something by the time they cross half court. They either turn it over in traps or just put up some terrible shot. This leads to Miami transition or semi transition plays.

Those leak outs by Lebron or Wade need to stop :smh:. That is like 10 easy points in the first half. :smh:

Even less than that Knight. 8 sec to get across half court. I'm confident Thibs will make te adjustment. We teach how to break the press in grammar school. Surely pros know how to do it.

City, foster need to stay the hell away from the west side. In the days of the Chicago stadium he definitely would've gone missing. And you already know they weren't gonna DQ bron. Dude coulda uppercut someone last night and refs woulda swallowed the whistle.

Those stats don't show it all Live. We were getting techs on straight ********.

Teague lightly touched cole after the foul TECH

Nate talking to his teammates on way to bench TECH

Noah fouls bron and slaps at the ball TECH

After Noah "ran over" LeFlop, dude took a swipe at Noah. NO CALL

Everybody that watches these teams play know that Noah no running bron over. I wish they'd fine him for flopping.

It's easier said then done that they shoulda maintained composure. But they should have. And most of our fouls came after made baskets in the third quarter to pad that lead.

It was a poorly officiated game, but the Bulls gotta do what they gotta do. It boggles my mind that they have the formula to beat this team and decide to make it harder on themselves than they need to.
Lebrom pushed Noah's Arn away from him AFTER THE WHISTLE BLEW AND NOAH WAS STILL GRABBING LEBRON AND LEBRON GOT A tech. And LEBRON didn't take a swipe at him he was making sure he didn't step on his head y'all bulls fans always see stuff one sided its ridiculous. How many points do you get for a tech? You get one free throw which is one point. Y'all were down by 46 points.

Back
Top Bottom