Bulls offseason Thread

I hope Korver comes back for cheap next season....and maybe Mosgov from Denver as our backup at the 5

Why isn't rip playing btw

Cook is a waste of a roster spot! Ole choking fool can't make a three like he is paid to do.

Not only does he keep missing, but he keeps stepping out of bounds when he gets the ball too. Smh

Last edited:
Why isn't rip playing btw
Not only does he keep missing, but he keeps stepping out of bounds when he gets the ball too. Smh

Please no rip! Can't stand his game anymore. He is done for. Just more missed shots for Noah to rebound.

Word!? I didn't peep that but I wouldn't be surprised. He is washed!

Gotta worry about Noah and taj being suspended next game...

Naw! I don't think that will be an issue but taj was really pushing it. Heard he called foster a f*g man and kept saying eff u. Then he tried to charge foster. Smh we out there playing like above the rim and white men can't jump!

Gotta be smarter.

Chess not checkers n Noah was the ring leader.

Last edited:
Gotta worry about Noah and taj being suspended next game...

Feel bad for you guys but 95% it might happen.

Miami is a dirty team. Given how intense Noah and Gibson are. I'm sure the Heat players or bench used cheap tactics like trash talks to get Noah and Gibson mad during game.

An angry player + not getting any calls his way will likely to cuss at the refs and get technical.

Good luck in game 3 though.

Last edited:
Feel bad for you guys but that is 95% going to happen.

Miami is a dirty team. I'm sure they use cheap tactics like trash talks to get Noah and Gibson mad during game.

An angry player + not getting any calls will likely to cuss at the refs and get thrown out.

Gotta be a top candidate for one of the worst posts of the year.

NBA players.....trash talking? NO! :stoneface: :lol:

I saw this blowout game coming. But, it's still 1-1 going home so mission accomplished in splitting a home game.

I hope Kirk can play on Friday. After seeing that picture of Deng in the hospital I really doubt he can play. His overall health is more important at this point.

Of course, shout out to Booz who has returned to my doghouse. You've gotta make those open jumpers man, especially as the pressure release guy.

Lastly, I hope Taj isn't suspended but having Stu Jackson in the crowd may not bode well for him.

Last edited:
Ugly game. I'm not one to blame the refs but they sure didn't help. Boozer was garbage again.

Hopefully one of Hinrich/Deng/Rose comes back Friday. We need all the help we can get.

I saw this blowout game coming. But, it's still 1-1 going home so mission accomplished in splitting a home game.

I hope Kirk can play on Friday. After seeing that picture of Deng in the hospital I really doubt he can play. His overall health is more important at this point.

Of course, shout out to Booz who has returned to my doghouse. You've gotta make those open jumpers man, especially as the pressure release guy.

Lastly, I hope Taj isn't suspended but having Stu Jackson in the crowd may not bode well for him.

You like Kirk?

What makes you think he could be suspended? He got two techs n ejected.

If he is suspended, we are done for! We need taj if Booz is playing poor.

I thought Teague played too much. Let butler cook! He is young. Let em loose. Gm 3 let butler cook n if Kirk comes back have him come off the bench.

I don't care for kirk's game nor Marco's but more so Kirk.

Last edited:
Kirk just has more control of the offense. He gets us in sets a lot earlier, he also gets Boozer more touches in the post. This will help relieve pressure off Nate.

Dont know if either will play i think Kirk has a better shot than Lu. Lu might be back Monday at the earliest

You like Kirk?

What makes you think he could be suspended? He got two techs n ejected.

If he is suspended, we are done for! We need taj if Booz is playing poor.

I thought Teague played too much. Let butler cook! He is young. Let em loose. Gm 3 let butler cook n if Kirk comes back have him come off the bench.

I don't care for kirk's game nor Marco's but more so Kirk.

I've given Kirk much grief, but with him running the offense Booz gets going earlier. Plus Nate can be unleashed from the bench. Lastly, it prevents Teague from ever seeing the light of day. Sorry rook, but you stink.

I think he may get suspended because he kept barking at the ref way after he was told to leave, plus Stu Jackson (who handles suspensions, fines, etc.) was in the arena tonight.

Kirk just has more control of the offense. He gets us in sets a lot earlier, he also gets Boozer more touches in the post. This will help relieve pressure off Nate.

Dont know if either will play i think Kirk has a better shot than Lu. Lu might be back Monday at the earliest

Hmm, I can see that but he gets nervous on those hard traps the heat throw at us n starts to turnover the rock n even looks timid at times. I would feel some kind of way if he comes gm 3 n starts over Nate.

I've given Kirk much grief, but with him running the offense Booz gets going earlier. Plus Nate can be unleashed from the bench. Lastly, it prevents Teague from ever seeing the light of day. Sorry rook, but you stink.

I think he may get suspended because he kept barking at the ref way after he was told to leave, plus Stu Jackson (who handles suspensions, fines, etc.) was in the arena tonight.

Lol I feel you on Teague!

Taj was turnt but I just can't see an suspension but like I said earlier;Noah set the tone and we gotta play smarter man! Those techs were uncalled for. This isn't a Venice beach league. It won't help. Any little thing taj n Noah do now will be overly examined, smh n that hurts our style of play.

Hmm, I can see that but he gets nervous on those hard traps the heat throw at us n starts to turnover the rock n even looks timid at times. I would feel some kind of way if he comes gm 3 n starts over Nate.
Lol I feel you on Teague!

Taj was turnt but I just can't see an suspension but like I said earlier;Noah set the tone and we gotta play smarter man! Those techs were uncalled for. This isn't a Venice beach league. It won't help. Any little thing taj n Noah do now will be overly examined, smh n that hurts our style of play.

I mean, Nate got T'd up for using curse words to motivate his team. :stoneface:

refs where bad early but the bulls wasnt hitting shots and playing bad defense

noah should be fine but gibson may miss a game which is going to hurt

boozer and cook need to get off the ******g floor period. both have ******g sucked.

i know rip is in the dog house but mannnn cook sucks, i would even take teauge on the floor over cook

One for the road :lol:

refs where bad early but the bulls wasnt hitting shots and playing bad defense

noah should be fine but gibson may miss a game which is going to hurt

boozer and cook need to get off the ******g floor period. both have ******g sucked.

i know rip is in the dog house but mannnn cook sucks, i would even take teauge on the floor over cook
I know it's bad but nah man on Teague maybe next year. Right now dude shook daddy. We need Kirk and Lu back in the worse way and I wouldn't mind if Rip played even though he definitely is in the dog house but he can't be worse than Cook at this point. Boozer just needs to be thrown in the bushes if he can't score on Shane seriously.

I mean, Nate got T'd up for using curse words to motivate his team. :stoneface:

I heard it was a delayed tech for what he did prior to that when he was wolfin at cole.

Lol also I think he was hurling some slurs during that huddle that the ref overheard.

Big mike we need Booz out there though! I know he hasn't played well this series but I think he is due. Cook on the other hands is boo boo! Smh dude is specifically paid to hit threes and makes none! Not even in garbage time...wide open!

Once again if taj is suspended imma be heated. He took it way too far man! That's quitting on your team. We are already short handed and we have cats deliberately getting techs for the hell of it? Ok you got the first one and made a point now chill! Dude goes on and calls him a "F*g"! While tryna rush the Ref. Gotta be smarter.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom