Bulls offseason Thread

The conspiracy theories will get even worse if those 2 are suspended for those reasons. How you gonna suspend 2 of the best players on a depleted team?
Might as well give the series to Miami already. It would be a joke. You know Barkley and the TNT crew would call Stu Jackson out on national tv again for trying to control games too much.

I swear this type of drama and **** only happens with Heat games.

Tell these people your theory on how the refs know when Miami is gonna gain momentum do they call fouls on purpose so lebron or wade can go down and get a dunk or hit an open shooter for a 3 lmfao dude thinks the refs can tell the future your just gasping for excuses now. I can understand tho cause your lakers are gonna be the 2nd team in la now for years to come. Kobe's done and Dwight's leaving. Oh and the fact that the heat own the lakers every time the play is probably the fact why you hate them so much.

I swear Heat fans love coming in here, last I checked we could care less about there thread.... plus lets be real its hard to respect anything a heat fan say most of them been a fan for what 2-3 years get out here

I swear Heat fans love coming in here, last I checked we could care less about there thread.... plus lets be real its hard to respect anything a heat fan say most of them been a fan for what 2-3 years get out here
Typical bull fan come back not every heat fan is a bandwagon. And it's kind of hard to respect bulls fans when they were all over lebrons sack when he was a free agent in 2010 begging him to come to Chicago and now all of a sudden they have the most hate for the man. Stop being hypocrites.

Typical bull fan come back not every heat fan is a bandwagon. And it's kind of hard to respect bulls fans when they were all over lebrons sack when he was a free agent in 2010 begging him to come to Chicago and now all of a sudden they have the most hate for the man. Stop being hypocrites.

I only hate LeBron when he plays Chicago .. other than that he's good in my book.

Every team in the NBA who had enough cap space was begging him to come play for their city at the time, not just Chicago.

But even you must admit, your fans jumped on the bandwagon in 2010. I don't even remember them having any fans when they won in 2006.

Not me..I hate LeBron with an unbridled passion never before seen on this earth.

This.... I never wanted Lebron on this team nor will I ever, and most real fans weren't begging for him to come knowing he would have hindered rose progression. So like I said heat fans need to get lost, I look forward to how they react when Lebron leaves them

I only hate LeBron when he plays Chicago .. other than that he's good in my book.

Every team in the NBA who had enough cap space was begging him to come play for their city at the time, not just Chicago.

But even you must admit, your fans jumped on the bandwagon in 2010. I don't even remember them having any fans when they won in 2006.

dont feed the trolls bro

NO ONE goes into the miami warm season thread & talks bs at all......... but when they get a W its instantly LETS GO TROLL THE BULLS THREAD

dudes saying bulls fans only see things one way but you post unfactual bs about your "team" & no one can call it out

o...ok

Last edited:
Just heard Lu lost 15 pounds due to the spinal tap situation. I dont want him back this year, just want him to get healthy.

Kirk also had a second MRI today

Nah **** that, Miami Heat fans wanna talk ****, let's talk ****. What ya'll know about Rony Seikaly, Bimbo Coles, Keith Askins, Willie Burton....?? NOTHING, ya'll dont know ****. I know more about your franchise than you and your grandpa do!!!

I've gone from the mountain top with MJ and Pip, to a back alley in a Thailand ghetto with Eddie Robinson, Kevin Olley, and Dalibor Bogaric...

I ride or die with my team until my life is taken away from me. I dont just see red, I ******g live red!!

and i hate the Miami Heat so god damn much I get chills down my spine from the pure hatred. I loathe your city, your franchise, your stadium, your fans, your players, your beer vendors, all of you....I would rather work 365 days a year min. wage than be a Miami Heat fan, Id rather jump off a cliff that leads directly into an active volcano spewing hot angry piranhas.

Nah **** that, Miami Heat fans wanna talk ****, let's talk ****. What ya'll know about Rony Seikaly, Bimbo Coles, Keith Askins, Willie Burton....?? NOTHING, ya'll dont know ****. I know more about your franchise than you and your grandpa do!!!

I've gone from the mountain top with MJ and Pip, to a back alley in a Thailand ghetto with Eddie Robinson, Kevin Olley, and Dalibor Bogaric...

I ride or die with my team until my life is taken away from me. I dont just see red, I ******g live red!!

and i hate the Miami Heat so god damn much I get chills down my spine from the pure hatred. I loathe your city, your franchise, your stadium, your fans, your players, your beer vendors, all of you....I would rather work 365 days a year min. wage than be a Miami Heat fan, Id rather jump off a cliff that leads directly into an active volcano spewing hot angry piranhas.

:rofl: :rofl: @ Keith Askins

Don't forget about Matt Geiger, Grant Long, and that year they had MANUTE BOL :smh:

PREACH!!!!!!

I came on this thread cause I saw somebody on the heat thread talking all the **** in there. It's just funny how in game 1 it was all the refs fault intill you guys won the game then all the ref talk stopped. I wasn't even talking trash about how we won I actually think that game 3 is gonna be a close game coming down to the 4th again like game 1. Just the fact that all heat fans are bandwagons piss me off. I live for all my
Miami teams, heat, dolphins, canes, marlins and panthers. But y'all have one thing right everybody did jump onto the bandwagon in 2010 but I didn't. And I'm not talking bs that's not true. Look at the fouls look at the game tape. It's all their.

I came on this thread cause I saw somebody on the heat thread talking all the **** in there. It's just funny how in game 1 it was all the refs fault intill you guys won the game then all the ref talk stopped. I wasn't even talking trash about how we won I actually think that game 3 is gonna be a close game coming down to the 4th again like game 1. Just the fact that all heat fans are bandwagons piss me off. I live for all my
Miami teams, heat, dolphins, canes, marlins and panthers. But y'all have one thing right everybody did jump onto the bandwagon in 2010 but I didn't. And I'm not talking bs that's not true. Look at the fouls look at the game tape. It's all their.

You mean, it's all there, not their.

:rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:

Goodness bro!

Shout out to Glen rice, lol!

My dude is beyond turnt up

Bruh! *bolded*

Last edited:
Not me..I hate LeBron with an unbridled passion never before seen on this earth.

same here but I hate him more
I instantly hated dude the first time I saw that ESPN televised high school game of his :smh:
I hate Wade almost as much.

This IMlive Lebron fan is salty even though his team won by near 50 :smh:
Bringing in unrelated Laker talk in to a Bulls thread :smh:

Can't this dude get it through his head that the refs STOP other teams momentum. That automatically starts the Heat's own momentum.

You forgot to mention Kevin Edwards and Rory Sparrow :lol:

Rory Sparrow is from around my way, he's a legend in my hood. My uncles balled with him in high school@ Paterson Eastside, dude was a beast! Wish his NbA career lasted a lil longer :lol:

Last edited:
its good to see the miami hate!!

fans since 2010...get outta here with that mess

lebron and wade are soo fake..chalmers is a twerp. and when did chris anderson become a hard a--? he'll got knocked out

Rory Sparrow is from around my way, he's a legend in my hood. My uncles balled with him in high school@ Paterson Eastside, dude was a beast! Wish his NbA career lasted a lil longer :lol:

Rory was solid, from what I can recall. Former Bull as well, I believe.

I'm an older head so I remember when the Heat and TWolves first came into the league, hence the Rory Sparrow reference.

This.... I never wanted Lebron on this team nor will I ever, and most real fans weren't begging for him to come knowing he would have hindered rose progression. So like I said heat fans need to get lost, I look forward to how they react when Lebron leaves them
had to comment on this. if u think lebron is leaving miami you're delusional. im a heat fan. born and raised in miami. but im sure you'll say im bandwagon too to make yourselves feel better. most people dont hate teams, but really hate a player or fanbase. honestly alot of you guys are why people dont like the bulls. yes miami has a huge bandwagon following since lebron came. THATS NOT OUR FAULT. we dont even like all these fake *** cant name anyone outside of the starting lineup fans. Fact is, yall talk so much s**t that we HAVE to retaliate. look how yall acted when you ended the streak. when you won game 1. you didnt expect us to come back and laugh in your faces for that embarrassing franchise worst loss yall jus took? We want derrick rose to come back just like you guys do. We hate all those fouls and techs just like you guys do. Bottom line is we want a hard tough matchup to prove who is dominant. and to u guys naming players from the 80s n what not...nobody cares. google works for everyone. and however u missed hometown hero alonzo mourning ill never know...

Rory was solid, from what I can recall. Former Bull as well, I believe.

I'm an older head so I remember when the Heat and TWolves first came into the league, hence the Rory Sparrow reference.

Yeah he had 2 stints with us if I'm not mistaken in the late 80s early 90s

Back
Top Bottom