Bulls offseason Thread

This.... I never wanted Lebron on this team nor will I ever, and most real fans weren't begging for him to come knowing he would have hindered rose progression. So like I said heat fans need to get lost, I look forward to how they react when Lebron leaves them

had to comment on this. if u think lebron is leaving miami you're delusional. im a heat fan. born and raised in miami. but im sure you'll say im bandwagon too to make yourselves feel better. most people dont hate teams, but really hate a player or fanbase. honestly alot of you guys are why people dont like the bulls. yes miami has a huge bandwagon following since lebron came. THATS NOT OUR FAULT. we dont even like all these fake *** cant name anyone outside of the starting lineup fans. Fact is, yall talk so much s**t that we HAVE to retaliate. look how yall acted when you ended the streak. when you won game 1. you didnt expect us to come back and laugh in your faces for that embarrassing franchise worst loss yall jus took? We want derrick rose to come back just like you guys do. We hate all those fouls and techs just like you guys do. Bottom line is we want a hard tough matchup to prove who is dominant. and to u guys naming players from the 80s n what not...nobody cares. google works for everyone. and however u missed hometown hero alonzo mourning ill never know...

That's pretty much all I understood.

had to comment on this. if u think lebron is leaving miami you're delusional. im a heat fan. born and raised in miami. but im sure you'll say im bandwagon too to make yourselves feel better. most people dont hate teams, but really hate a player or fanbase. honestly alot of you guys are why people dont like the bulls. yes miami has a huge bandwagon following since lebron came. THATS NOT OUR FAULT. we dont even like all these fake *** cant name anyone outside of the starting lineup fans. Fact is, yall talk so much s**t that we HAVE to retaliate. look how yall acted when you ended the streak. when you won game 1. you didnt expect us to come back and laugh in your faces for that embarrassing franchise worst loss yall jus took? We want derrick rose to come back just like you guys do. We hate all those fouls and techs just like you guys do. Bottom line is we want a hard tough matchup to prove who is dominant. and to u guys naming players from the 80s n what not...nobody cares. google works for everyone. and however u missed hometown hero alonzo mourning ill never know...

congrats, you're a fan of the fakest team in nba history! anything else you want to chime in with or was that it?

You spent way more time explaining why your such a real fan rather than how im delusional for saying he will leave the heat. Please tell me more like he has this ultimate loyalty to your franchise ask Cleveland about that. You know what no heat fan really wants to acknowledge your window of glory really isn't as big as you think, wade health declines each year blazes through regular season and breaks at the end, your supporting cast as well is only getting older, you think lebron doesn't see it..... keep telling your self otherwise

oh and please tell me how riley can swing another super star coming to yall, be careful I think you will find more players who want to start there own dynasty rather than joining your so called one

Last edited:
You spent way more time explaining why your such a real fan rather than how im delusional for saying he will leave the heat. Please tell me more like he has this ultimate loyalty to your franchise ask Cleveland about that. You know what no heat fan really wants to acknowledge your window of glory really isn't as big as you think, wade health declines each year blazes through regular season and breaks at the end, your supporting cast as well is only getting older, you think lebron doesn't see it..... keep telling your self otherwise

oh and please tell me how riley can swing another super star coming to yall, be careful I think you will find more players who want to start there own dynasty rather than joining your so called one
lebron wont leave miami. hes here with friends, support, MULTIPLE championships (lets just be honest here), and an ecosystem where even once youre off the team, youre a town hero (see alonzo mourning). Most people saying he will leave, say it out of either hurt that he left the cavs, or hope that he'll join THEIR team lol. its just not happening.

as for "window of glory" you act like all heat fans feel entitled and like kings of the basketball world. we really dont. NOBODY hated the heat until lebron got here. wades health is a damn shame, and a prime example of why rose should stay out til hes actually ready. supporting cast getting older is kind of universal...time doesnt really stop for anyone. and nobody WANTS more superstars on our squad. with mario chalmers and norris cole showing so much potential wed rather develop them. bosh wade and lebron is already enough for the entire league. havent we proven that?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
congrats, you're a fan of the fakest team in nba history! anything else you want to chime in with or was that it?
as for mosdef...fakest team in history? what are you a high schooler? how is a team fake? do we gossip behind other teams backs in the locker room? lol

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

seeing the way you guys respond is exactly what i was talking about. the bulls are a great team...its you guys..the fans...that suck. but id be mad too after an embarrassing loss like that i guess, but thats no reason to act like such b****es

Last edited:
lebron wont leave miami. hes here with friends, support, MULTIPLE championships (lets just be honest here), and an ecosystem where even once youre off the team, youre a town hero (see alonzo mourning). Most people saying he will leave, say it out of either hurt that he left the cavs, or hope that he'll join THEIR team lol. its just not happening.

as for "window of glory" you act like all heat fans feel entitled and like kings of the basketball world. we really dont. NOBODY hated the heat until lebron got here. wades health is a damn shame, and a prime example of why rose should stay out til hes actually ready. supporting cast getting older is kind of universal...time doesnt really stop for anyone. and nobody WANTS more superstars on our squad. with mario chalmers and norris cole showing so much potential wed rather develop them. bosh wade and lebron is already enough for the entire league. havent we proven that?

Idk where to even start you showed your a miami fan so respect to that but after alot of what you just said I cant really take your basketball opinion in any seriousness, and no disrespect but all those points you brought up about him staying on the personal side are very naive at best. Friends, support, a town hero like alonzo mourning, Lebron must really got you thinking he the good guy boyscout kind this is a business

as for mosdef...fakest team in history? what are you a high schooler? how is a team fake? do we gossip behind other teams backs in the locker room? lol

seeing the way you guys respond is exactly what i was talking about. the bulls are a great team...its you guys..the fans...that suck. but id be mad too after an embarrassing loss like that i guess, but thats no reason to act like such b****es

dude no one cares to read your thoughts. you fake as hell so is your team. why are you posting it up in the chicago bulls thread??

Nah **** that, Miami Heat fans wanna talk ****, let's talk ****. What ya'll know about Rony Seikaly, Bimbo Coles, Keith Askins, Willie Burton....?? NOTHING, ya'll dont know ****. I know more about your franchise than you and your grandpa do!!!

I've gone from the mountain top with MJ and Pip, to a back alley in a Thailand ghetto with Eddie Robinson, Kevin Olley, and Dalibor Bogaric...

I ride or die with my team until my life is taken away from me. I dont just see red, I ******g live red!!

and i hate the Miami Heat so god damn much I get chills down my spine from the pure hatred. I loathe your city, your franchise, your stadium, your fans, your players, your beer vendors, all of you....I would rather work 365 days a year min. wage than be a Miami Heat fan, Id rather jump off a cliff that leads directly into an active volcano spewing hot angry piranhas.

THANK YOU FOR FINALLY SAYING THIS.

you dont know how many so called lifelong Heat fans cant name another person from the 90s teams besides Tim Hardaway and Alonzo Mourning. And i hate Lebron more than any other athlete..yes including John Starks. not because of the entire Decision fiasco, but dude has piss poor sportsmanship. he never shakes the hand of the opponent that beats him. People give me crap all the time for hoping that he'd get injured, I dont care. I hope he tears his ACL so i dont have to see the commercials 50X during a game trying to pawn him off as the next MJ. im so glad those stupid Samsung commercials from the beginning of the season are over with.

THANK YOU FOR FINALLY SAYING THIS.

you dont know how many so called lifelong Heat fans cant name another person from the 90s teams besides Tim Hardaway and Alonzo Mourning. And i hate Lebron more than any other athlete..yes including John Starks. not because of the entire Decision fiasco, but dude has piss poor sportsmanship. he never shakes the hand of the opponent that beats him. People give me crap all the time for hoping that he'd get injured, I dont care. I hope he tears his ACL so i dont have to see the commercials 50X during a game trying to pawn him off as the next MJ. im so glad those stupid Samsung commercials from the beginning of the season are over with.
i agree lebron has poor sportsmanship if hes not winning. and its a immature trait. i didnt like him before he got here, nor in the first year because of it and because with all that natural talent, he didnt play to potential. but i cant say that anymore. but you guys actually HATE lebron? like HATRED? to wish an injury on any player is b***hmade. you cant be an athlete. everyone was sad when rose went down. you chicago n**gas are some lame *** losers. let me get out this thread lol. i thought there'd be some reasonable heads here but i guess not. yall give me a good understanding of why chicago is in the state its in right now lol, let me get back to my thread and winning team. best of luck to you sore losers.

i agree lebron has poor sportsmanship if hes not winning. and its a immature trait. i didnt like him before he got here, nor in the first year because of it and because with all that natural talent, he didnt play to potential. but i cant say that anymore. but you guys actually HATE lebron? like HATRED? to wish an injury on any player is b***hmade. you cant be an athlete. everyone was sad when rose went down. you chicago n**gas are some lame *** losers. let me get out this thread lol. i thought there'd be some reasonable heads here but i guess not. yall give me a good understanding of why chicago is in the state its in right now lol, let me get back to my thread and winning team. best of luck to you sore losers.

Look, respect in this league is earned. Unlike most fans, i dont hate him for leaving Cleveland (i dont blame him, ive been there several times and would have left that craphole too). But even if you get beat by 1 point or 50, it only takes two seconds to say to your opponent "good game", walk off the court, and leave it at that. I've seen video clips of Lebron kicking trash cans as well. Dude is a herb. His inner circle has pumped his head into thinking he's the best thing ever. He may be a amazing player, but humility and humbleness goes a long way. He goes to a stacked team, pads his stats, and acts like he's really in contention to be in the conversation for the best ever.

Talk all you want, but you soft as baby ish Miami fans wouldn't say HALF the stuff you say online to Bulls fans in person. Your fanbase is the most transparent in the league and you can't even deny it. Think what you want but i personally won't shed any tears for Lebron if he gets injured and i stand wholeheartedly by that.

same here but I hate him more
I instantly hated dude the first time I saw that ESPN televised high school game of his :smh:
I hate Wade almost as much.

This IMlive Lebron fan is salty even though his team won by near 50 :smh:
Bringing in unrelated Laker talk in to a Bulls thread :smh:

Can't this dude get it through his head that the refs STOP other teams momentum. That automatically starts the Heat's own momentum.
Lol you must have not seen the laker conspiracy video JUST TO GET your lakers in the playoffs. Talking about refs calling fouls? Go watch that.

same here but I hate him more
I instantly hated dude the first time I saw that ESPN televised high school game of his :smh:
I hate Wade almost as much.

This IMlive Lebron fan is salty even though his team won by near 50 :smh:
Bringing in unrelated Laker talk in to a Bulls thread :smh:

Can't this dude get it through his head that the refs STOP other teams momentum. That automatically starts the Heat's own momentum.
Lol you must have not seen the laker conspiracy video JUST TO GET your lakers in the playoffs. Talking about refs calling fouls? Go watch that.

now i def kno your trolling

the lakers got swept

if anyhting was fixed dont you think that wouldve went AT LEAST 6 games

right

shut up

Last edited:
Wishing for another man to get injured is the pettiest crap I see on these boards.

Some of you are piss poor humans.

Lol I bet they don't hate Paul pierce or KG. even though they never shake hands with there opponent after they get eliminated. You see the type of stuff they cry about? The guy not shaking hands with the other team which I'm sure he only
Did that once and it was like 5 years ago.

lebron didnt win jack till he got with wade and bosh...put any other 1st team all nba player with two other all stars and they will win rings too.

why are heat fans so fakeeeeeee??????? idk but they are

go bulls

Lets try to get through this one without anyone going to banned camp

I dont give a damn if Bron shakes hands after the game or not...who ******g cares about that??? I wouldnt want to touch him anyway

lebron didnt win jack till he got with wade and bosh...put any other 1st team all nba player with two other all stars and they will win rings too.

why are heat fans so fakeeeeeee??????? idk but they are

go bulls
One things for sure lebron was still taking care of your bulls and rose while he was still in Cleveland without any help. And your right Jordan didn't win anything till he got pippen why are bulls fans such cry babies?

Go heat.

One things for sure lebron was still taking care of your bulls and rose while he was still in Cleveland without any help. And your right Jordan didn't win anything till he got pippen why are bulls fans such cry babies?

Go heat.

Lol no ones crying

Don't get why heat fans come into a bulls thread to talk about how great lebron is. Maybe you just don't have anything better to do?

Nah **** that, Miami Heat fans wanna talk ****, let's talk ****. What ya'll know about Rony Seikaly, Bimbo Coles, Keith Askins, Willie Burton....?? NOTHING, ya'll dont know ****. I know more about your franchise than you and your grandpa do!!!

I've gone from the mountain top with MJ and Pip, to a back alley in a Thailand ghetto with Eddie Robinson, Kevin Olley, and Dalibor Bogaric...

I ride or die with my team until my life is taken away from me. I dont just see red, I ******g live red!!

and i hate the Miami Heat so god damn much I get chills down my spine from the pure hatred. I loathe your city, your franchise, your stadium, your fans, your players, your beer vendors, all of you....I would rather work 365 days a year min. wage than be a Miami Heat fan, Id rather jump off a cliff that leads directly into an active volcano spewing hot angry piranhas.
Woah. Repped

Back
Top Bottom