Bulls offseason Thread

This is exactly how you gotta play against the Heat. Keep it chippy fellas just watch out with the Techs, we can't afford to lose another body.

if I were in this game ida been tossed already. ..but id take some miami fools with me

Sam Smith
@SamSmithHoops
Follow
Bulls down 68-47 midway through third and about to go into "Came here to get one and did" mode
6:43pm - 8 May 13

I guess this was somewhere on South Beach last night.

Wayne is such a clown!

I don't condone clubbing during the playoffs especially!

Ramonovich looks out of place n why does Mack Maine have on eye liner!? Smh

Cook is a waste of a roster spot! Ole choking fool can't make a three like he is paid to do.

We back on our win a big game to get beat down the next game swag. I know refs cheated early on but now we look like we gave up, not cool!

Game three we gotta come out with our knobs broke! #Bulls

I felt this one coming in, refs confuse the bulls let mia get away with those push offs early snd that did it for the heat bulls lost confidence..to many both party fouls just to to give chances.. Idk wtf im talking anput just rambling i guess.

^ plse! I can't stand him! His days are over. He cost us a lot of games.

Man our composure is done for man. This does not bode well for us the next few games. I know some of these refs will be repeats and they will remember taj calling them f*gs and eff you's! Not a fan of that and it does not help us at all it's stupid man. If u pissed go sit down somewhere! Smh

It's a form of quitting IMO.

at least my boys noah and gibson arent lying down. the whistles are going off. this game is gonna drag out...

Look at momhamed! Stupid man!

You might as well swing on birdman with that crap! We gone mess around n get suspensions fooling around. We are better than this.

Back
Top Bottom