Bulls offseason Thread

Love the Bulls, but the team is still not built for championships and that was Reggie point and a very valid point. The Bulls are playing with their heart now, but can that same heart beat the Heat 4 times in a series without a superstar or maybe even 2. This series is going 6, maybe 7 games and the Heat will ultimately win, but I love the fact that the Bulls are wearing them down for their next opponent.

man I don't even feel like typing, just check my responses to cake on pg 19 on that subject

heart is needed in everything we do

GO BULLS

I stopped watching ESPN a while ago, unless it's a live game or a 30 for 30.

They are more focused on entertainment nowadays.

I think today Im pretty much done with espn, as the day goes on they are clowning us even more. Now im hearing that we gave miami our best fight and barely won, lebron was just caught up in his MVP night. :smh: :smh: We are missing 2 starters and had a billion turnovers what game are they watching if they think that was our best game

NBA analysts dont know jack.......

same ppl who picked the heat to sweep say "this doesn't shock me"..

its crazy that hinrichs injury is this serious..
i just hope deng is still alive
and i hope thibs can give jimmy SOME REST i mean it cant be that hard to give him 4 mins break each half

I guess this was somewhere on South Beach last night.

prbly LIV

:smh: Trukfit guy :x #NBAGROUPIE

On the train headed home from work with my Bulls jacket on .. the amount of salt coming from the Knicks fans headed to their game will put you in a diabetic comma :rofl:

Last night was amazing. All of the warrior fan's flaming me on how we're gonna get swept was the same fan's that ended up buying me drinks
laugh.gif

Great ******g game

Derrick Rose May Suit Up in Game 3
By Alex Kennedy
Senior NBA Writer
EmailPrint3 Comments
Throughout the season, many have wondered why the Chicago Bulls haven’t ruled out Derrick Rose and put an end to the speculation that he would return before the start of next year.

The reason they’ve kept the possibility open is because they genuinely believe that Rose may be able to make his season debut at some point, possibly as early as Game 3 against the Miami HEAT.

Word out of Chicago is that Rose may suit up for Game 3, which will be played this Friday. Suiting up doesn’t guarantee that Rose will play, but being in uniform on the bench rather than donning a suit would be a step forward for the 24-year-old. Nothing has been confirmed at this point, but it’s a possibility.

The Bulls have taken a beating during this postseason. Kirk Hinrich is out with a calf injury, Luol Deng is sidelined with spinal tap complications and Nate Robinson is playing through pain after receiving 10 stitches in his lip in Game 1.

If Rose suits up in Game 3, he would be available in case of emergency. He hasn’t played since tearing his ACL in the first round of last year’s playoffs. Game 3 will be played in Chicago, so if Rose is able to suit up it would be in front of the home crowd.

Doctors cleared the superstar point guard two months ago and he has been practicing with the team, so it’s realistic to think that the former MVP is ready to contribute, even if he’s just playing limited minutes off of the bench.

Why is Game 3 on Friday and the Knicks vs Pacers don't play again until Saturday? Does that mean we get an extra day off going into Game 5?

Mark Jackson definitely would've got my vote, even McHale. Hell even PJ would've been fine with me after stepping into that messy BK situation.

Blasphemy!!! Marc Jackson doesn't actually coach. Just says some motivating words while the assistant coaches write up the game plan. George Karl had a good season, but not as good as Thibs.

Thibs def should have gotten higher but being honest its a regular season award, we were very up and down as a team, and I think we are starting to get things clicking as a group. That award nearly always goes to a coach with a top 3 seed just the facts. If you ask me the voting should be done at the end of the playoffs but who am I to judge

Thibs def should have gotten higher but being honest its a regular season award, we were very up and down as a team, and I think we are starting to get things clicking as a group. That award nearly always goes to a coach with a top 3 seed just the facts. If you ask me the voting should be done at the end of the playoffs but who am I to judge

Weren't the Nuggets just as up and down as us, minus their little 13 game win streak?

I agree it's a regular season award, I'm not upset about Thibs not getting it either, I'm just trying to figure out how the hell George Karl got it :lol:

the knock on thibs is that he plays his guys way more minutes than they need to play...especially when someone is back from injury (like noah this year, rose last year)

he is very shortsighted in the regular season, i think thats why he didn't get a lot of votes

Weren't the Nuggets just as up and down as us, minus their little 13 game win streak?

I agree it's a regular season award, I'm not upset about Thibs not getting it either, I'm just trying to figure out how the hell George Karl got it 
laugh.gif
he got them the best record in franchise history. I'm sure the cancer thing has something to do with it too. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom