Bulls offseason Thread

As a Knicks fan I hate the bulls, but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't rooting for you guys. Great game, big hearts all around.

Thibs is the next coach for Team USA if Pop or Doc don't take the job. The only other coach to add to the mix would be Calipari.

It still blows my mind that he was an assistant coach for 20 years :smh: , I know his stock rose in Boston but damn no one else saw the potential? Glad we got him, he's mopping the floor with Spoelstra :smokin

I really think about that everyday during basketball season... Just think... he was almost the head coach of the NYK's but they went with the sexy pick in D'antoni. As much as I cringe at the minutes he gives certain guys, I couldn't/wouldn't ask for a different coach.

I really hope Nate just loves it here because otherwise his play will have priced us out of being able to resign him. :lol: :\

Watching espn today has me heated but what else should I expect from the so called EXPERTS. We went from getting swept to now oh we got lucky and the heat were oh so rusty >: Now had they won it would been oh they were so well rested.

Bulls don't need any more ammo to show up and play but I hope they see how miami and the media have just brushed this win off as luck or rust. Shock the world and show them again

Rust doesn't have your defense give up 35 in the 4th. Also the bulls and heat over the last 17 games are 9-8 in favor of the Heat. These teams are even and this will be a long series

Rust doesn't have your defense give up 35 in the 4th. Also the bulls and heat over the last 17 games are 9-8 in favor of the Heat. These teams are even and this will be a long series

The thing that keeps our games with the Heat close is that we don't allow too many transition opportunities due to our rebounding and defensive philosophies. This is probably the only team that Thibs is ok with fouling in the open court to prevent a run out ala Nate's fifth foul. Stop the transition stop the momentum. Everyone has figured that much out, but Thibs actually stops it and forces them to play in the half court where you have a chance.

Last edited:
Watching espn today has me heated but what else should I expect from the so called EXPERTS. We went from getting swept to now oh we got lucky and the heat were oh so rusty >: Now had they won it would been oh they were so well rested.

Bulls don't need any more ammo to show up and play but I hope they see how miami and the media have just brushed this win off as luck or rust. Shock the world and show them again

It's funny because just the other day on TNT Shaq and Charles were having this discussion. People say teams were rusty or had too much if they lose the game, but yet the rest was pretty good if they win.

It's funny because just the other day on TNT Shaq and Charles were having this discussion. People say teams were rusty or had too much if they lose the game, but yet the rest was pretty good if they win.

+1

cant have it both ways

if it WAS rust that was off by the mid 3rd

we blew the doors off them in the 4th

rust my ***

Thibs is the next coach for Team USA if Pop or Doc don't take the job. The only other coach to add to the mix would be Calipari.

It still blows my mind that he was an assistant coach for 20 years :smh: , I know his stock rose in Boston but damn no one else saw the potential? Glad we got him, he's mopping the floor with Spoelstra :smokin

I really think about that everyday during basketball season... Just think... he was almost the head coach of the NYK's but they went with the sexy pick in D'antoni. As much as I cringe at the minutes he gives certain guys, I couldn't/wouldn't ask for a different coach.

I really hope Nate just loves it here because otherwise his play will have priced us out of being able to resign him. :lol: :\

Yeah, I remember when some Bulls fans screaming for D'antoni at the time :x that would've been an atrocious .. I think Nate likes it here, we've shown him maaaaadhouse love, given him to opprotunity to shine unlike his last few stops, hopefully we can lock him down at a reasonable price. The only thing that worries me is he hasn't received a BIG DEAL throughout his career so he might have his eyes set on a pay day!

Well Shaq will be the next one proven wrong since he called for a Heat blowout win Wednesday. Its gonna take more injuries (KNOCK ON WOOD) and bad officiating for us to get blown out.

I'm up, I've eaten and had some fresh air....BULLS WIN Game 2. I'm just looking for someone to take the bet...funny how all the heat "fans" i know aren't replying on fb or text this morning

I stopped watching ESPN a while ago, unless it's a live game or a 30 for 30.

They are more focused on entertainment nowadays.

Well Shaq will be the next one proven wrong since he called for a Heat blowout win Wednesday. Its gonna take more injuries (KNOCK ON WOOD) and bad officiating for us to get blown out.

I'm up, I've eaten and had some fresh air....BULLS WIN Game 2. I'm just looking for someone to take the bet...funny how all the heat "fans" i know aren't replying on fb or text this morning

bro NOBODY

will bet money

no one

not the series ...not game by game nothing

dudes are shook

all i saw were heat hat's at my kids school yestreday & today everyone hate's sports :lol:

Last edited:
City, I posted this on my FB and tagged my boy Wayne and my cuz...my cuz said Bulls wouldn't win and I said bet the sawbuck..that was ten minutes ago

"Why is that I can't find one Miami Heat Stan errr fan to bet me game 2??? They just gotta win right??? NO WAY the Bulls win 2 straight right...."

God help us if the team playing at 100% beats the team at 60%, I will never hear the end of it. But since when did dudes stop liking free money?

City, I posted this on my FB and tagged my boy Wayne and my cuz...my cuz said Bulls wouldn't win and I said bet the sawbuck..that was ten minutes ago

"Why is that I can't find one Miami Heat Stan errr fan to bet me game 2??? They just gotta win right??? NO WAY the Bulls win 2 straight right...."

God help us if the team playing at 100% beats the team at 60%, I will never hear the end of it. But since when did dudes stop liking free money?

dudes panties in a bunch

free money aint free no mo :lol:

Yeah, I remember when some Bulls fans screaming for D'antoni at the time :x that would've been an atrocious .. I think Nate likes it here, we've shown him maaaaadhouse love, given him to opprotunity to shine unlike his last few stops, hopefully we can lock him down at a reasonable price. The only thing that worries me is he hasn't received a BIG DEAL throughout his career so he might have his eyes set on a pay day!

They gotta show nate some love, even the players if you ask me should show that man some love buy him a car a watch something, that man is making 850k this season. To any of us thats a lot of money but for what he doing this season and what a lot of that locker room is making he is getting pennies

agreed Ballislife...can we get 30,000 bulls fan to donate $10 to the HOLDAT fund? $300K will get him a new Flying Spur plus, $100 ea gives him $3 million...and maybe we petition JB to sign him, he doing better than everybody on the team.

and how many people on here were saying make the trade with toronto for Bargnani and Lucas??? I know some of my buddies off line were silly enough to go for it :nerd:

agreed Ballislife...can we get 30,000 bulls fan to donate $10 to the HOLDAT fund? $300K will get him a new Flying Spur plus, $100 ea gives him $3 million...and maybe we petition JB to sign him, he doing better than everybody on the team.

and how many people on here were saying make the trade with toronto for Bargnani and Lucas??? I know some of my buddies off line were silly enough to go for it :nerd:

:x :x :x

I hated the thought of having Bargnani on our team period :smh: .. I would've took a broken down Pau Gasol instead!

i had a face to face discussion about that bum *** trade that got very heated ......my buddy swore bargs would be better than boozy

I just went back in the pages and couldn't find anyone really pushing for the trade although there were a few that werent totally against it. But I don't remember how long after it leaked that Nate was apart of it. My bad no need for a witchhunt. I know I got some buddies offline that don't know their *** from a hole in the wall. I had to stop talking to some dudes for the stupidity I hear regarding the Bulls.

We meeting up Friday night or what? We been talking it all season but no action...that's the last game I predicted for a Rose return. even if he doesn't, will still be cool to kick it with some Bulls diehards.

EDIT

And I bet ole Reggie looking real stupid bout the face right now. The team that he felt wasn't good enough for his brother in the second round getting it in. Thank God that's not our GM...ole goofy mark

Last edited:
it sucked when that trade came up, because the team was getting a ton of momentum, Boozer was on fire, and then they try to trade Boozer and Nate and that took the momentum away. 

luckily it came back 

Last edited:
I just went back in the pages and couldn't find anyone really pushing for the trade although there were a few that werent totally against it. But I don't remember how long after it leaked that Nate was apart of it. My bad no need for a witchhunt. I know I got some buddies offline that don't know their *** from a hole in the wall. I had to stop talking to some dudes for the stupidity I hear regarding the Bulls.

We meeting up Friday night or what? We been talking it all season but no action...that's the last game I predicted for a Rose return. even if he doesn't, will still be cool to kick it with some Bulls diehards.

EDIT

And I bet ole Reggie looking real stupid bout the face right now. The team that he felt wasn't good enough for his brother in the second round getting it in. Thank God that's not our GM...ole goofy mark

Love the Bulls, but the team is still not built for championships and that was Reggie point and a very valid point. The Bulls are playing with their heart now, but can that same heart beat the Heat 4 times in a series without a superstar or maybe even 2. This series is going 6, maybe 7 games and the Heat will ultimately win, but I love the fact that the Bulls are wearing them down for their next opponent.

I guess this was somewhere on South Beach last night.

Back
Top Bottom