Bulls offseason Thread

I knew it was over for the heat when they left Marco wide open for a three at the end.
nthat.gif

Thibs deserves so much more than COY... The way he has developed Jimmy is ridiculous... Pops 2.0... Great win tonight!

the FO actually tried to trade nate to the Raptors  too.....
mean.gif

Last edited:
Even if the Heat go 2001 Lakers the rest of the way, they can't take away this good feeling :pimp:

On a side note, it's amazing what an infant can do to calm your nerves. Rewind to the ECF two years ago and I was out of my mind :lol:

ALL HEART.. like I said just outwork talent, couldn't be more proud of this team. Thibs attitude of we have enough to get it done no matter who we have has been drilled into these players and they believe it.

These Bulls ain't those Sixers. That was a scorer, a defender, and some scrubs. You guys are a TEAM.

And these Heat DAMN sure ain't those Lakers. :lol:

These Bulls ain't those Sixers. That was a scorer, a defender, and some scrubs. You guys are a TEAM.

And these Heat DAMN sure ain't those Lakers. :lol:

Good points :lol:

I was going to ask you if your friend knew "his" Bulls were playing tonight.

[quote name="CAto312"]I was going to ask you if your friend knew "his" Bulls were playing tonight.[/quote] that's actually who I watched the game with tonight. I ticked him off at work the other day, though.

basically, when the Nets got it to like within 4 on Saturday night, he and started in. "I mean, at least we took them to game 7. Plus, let's be real, the Nets would play the Heat better than we would anyways." All doom and gloom... DURING A GAME HIS TEAM IS CURRENTLY WINNING. :lol:

And I've always had a smart mouth that rubs people the wrong way, and that mouth rubbed my mans the wrong way as soon as you guys won Saturday night. :lol:

"Daaaaamn, we got 'em! So... what... we play Miami next week?"

me (salty, cuz I love my team, and we got HANDLED, but this clown gets to keep cheering his team on): "Yes."

"Woooow. I mean... the Heat! No Rose, No Deng, no Kirk... who thought THAT?"

me: "Dude, YOU didn't think y'all would get this far."

"?"

"Talking about 'They scared' and 'Look at 'em' and 'Nets would play Miami better' and what not."

" :frown:... :nerd:... :D Heeeeeyyyyy, don't be mad the Lakers are done, dog."

" :stoneface: "

We ain't said a word the rest of our shift. :lol:

So fast forward to today. he knew the game was today and invited me over, but when I texted him earlier this afternoon, I go "Ready4ur boys?"

HIS RESPONSE?

"Just hope it don't hurt2bad!"

C'mon, maaaaaaaaaan. :lol:

Faith is at level VERY ZERO. :lol:

but then when Marco hit that 3, dude became the proudest, loudest Bulls fan ever. Nate with the layup right down the lane, and my dude is a normal sports fanatic happy for his team.

Last edited:
Man I don't care what ANYONE says. If the bulls were 100% they would be sending Miami fishing.

Hey good prediction earlier. I was right with you.

I hope we get deng and rose back. Kirk can stay hurt, lol.

We can make more noise.

Stans hollerin 16-0; we stopped that too!

Lol, Marco was fined $15k for that gesture the other night!?

Dude came through for us tonight with those threes! I'm usually uneasy when he gets to dribbling with his head down and quick chucks but cooked tonight.

I hope we don't go back to how we did in the reg season with a big win then get trampled the next game due to inconsistency. We go up 2-0 and I'm like 95% sure Rose comes back.

Last edited:
"God blessed me with a lot of heart, and no height. I'll take that any day."
- Nate Robinson (after Game 1 vs Heat)

"Thibs is a guru," Gibson said. "He understands the game plan.

"He had me guarding Ray Allen. That's how much confidence he has in everybody's ability to guard on defense. He really drew up and knew what the team was gonna do. Every time they ran down and ran offense, it was exactly what Thibs showed us on paper."

I slept so good last night y'all. Now I can watch all the ESPN shows with salt on the faces of their experts. I'm recording first take just to hear sas sound off on the sweep prediction. The radio will stay on espn as I drive.

That game was just full of streaks. We kept it close and made the big buckets when we needed to. The real coty did a great job preparing his team.

Hopefully it's not sleep talking....I think we're taking game 2. Lebron is gonna be super aggressive, may even pour in 40. But that will once again stop the others from getting off. I'm sure bosh will shoot better than 30% and wade will score more than 14. But as my boy ColdCity said, we didn't even get boozer going. Noah only had 12. If Booz scores more than 17 and we get similar contributions from game 1, we going back home up two love.

Thibs is the next coach for Team USA if Pop or Doc don't take the job. The only other coach to add to the mix would be Calipari.

It still blows my mind that he was an assistant coach for 20 years :smh: , I know his stock rose in Boston but damn no one else saw the potential? Glad we got him, he's mopping the floor with Spoelstra :smokin

This run is unreal ... Noah is the soul of the team ... he's improved so much ....

He's standing up for Rose ... putting the team on his back defensively ... such a force on the boards ...

Thibs is doing a great job ... i still argue w/ butler playing too many minutes as he's done w/ deng over the years ...

Nate ... nothing to say about that little tough guy ...

They just keep finding a way ...

I never considered the thought that rose would come back but ... even i have to wonder now ... 5 to 10 minutes can really help

Back
Top Bottom