Bulls offseason Thread

we losing in 5 or 6, to many injurys

Def not far fetched esp if noah is a no go :smh:

It's sad too because we have showed that we have the fortitude to upset great teams like the heat but then turn around with this bipolar stuff and stroke off an L to a garbage team like the kings or pistons. We have to stop that.

Im going to the game tonight. Kinda pissed Jo isn't playing but we should be fine if Taj and Booz stay out of foul trouble. I can't wait! Bulls in 6! :smokin

No Noah is a big deal.....Bullies aint getting very far.

Last edited:
Rose is pretty much ruled out for the year according to Thibs.

As much as I like Rose, can't really defend him for this circus that's happened. But it's whatever.

^ Same here. Dude shld give it a go now. Sometimes you have to go out and play to get the jitters out n move on.

Rose is pretty much ruled out for the year according to Thibs.

As much as I like Rose, can't really defend him for this circus that's happened. But it's whatever.
Yeah, I really expected him to at least be back for the playoffs. 

^ I'm sayin man. Losin major cool points from me. Noah gutted it out n played tonight. Rose needs to dive in.

Is it farfetched to say that when Rose comes back the fans will still be mad and boo him? The moment the playoffs started and everyone found out he was going to play you saw more and more people turn on him. Its getting pretty serious now. I still have no problems with him sitting, if he doesnt feel like hes ready then hes not ready. Forget what the doctors, experts, whoever says, ignore what Iman Shumpert is doing or any other player whos been injured because not everyone is the same, at the end of the day, Derrick Rose is the end all be all for what happens to Derrick Rose and if he doesnt feel fine then thats it.

But I'm rambling any Chi town natives and fans want to speak on whether or not he will be welcomed back come game one of the 2013-2014 Season?

Game one of next season...damn 

laugh.gif

that shouldn't even be in the discussion 

no one at the UC is gonna boo Derrick, but ive definitely heard more negative things said in the past couple weeks

Bulls look terrible. cant stop D Will or Lopez. undermanned team is looking just that.

We gettin cooked, huh? Smh we can beat this team if they want it. Nets are turnt up. I don't see that lasting though

I won't boo Rose but this was handled very weak. This should be a non issue but because everybody on messing around you have this but I have to look at Shumpert a little. Hell everybody not the same but it's no way these two guys aren't close enough where he shouldnt have been back IMO. It is what it is but to say I'm not disappointed at everybody incluiding Rose in this situation would be dishonest. We have to try our best to win without him so that's all that. Matters right now. We are stinking though and maybe one day we can get that 2nd scorer to help us out.

I need to blame somebody to blame for this :-/ my health is taking a toll.. Headed to the hospital..

Back
Top Bottom