Bulls offseason Thread

The bulls should look at getting Teague to the dleague so he can grow. Let hinrich and Nate back up rose and even butler and bellinelli at the 2. Butler can always slide over to the three and give Lu a breather.

If this team could stay healthy for all of next season, they got the depth at guard to play the way thibs wants without wearing anyone down. I would like to see Malcolm Thomas working with Noah all summer to build some muscle. Though he won't be asik, i think he could be a low cost contributor in the front court.

Maclom thomas can def be a good piece....

RT @WojYahooNBA: San Antonio has waived Stephen Jackson, league source tells Y! Sports.

i wish he could get him & he could help MT out also

The bulls should look at getting Teague to the dleague so he can grow. Let hinrich and Nate back up rose and even butler and bellinelli at the 2. Butler can always slide over to the three and give Lu a breather.

If this team could stay healthy for all of next season, they got the depth at guard to play the way thibs wants without wearing anyone down. I would like to see Malcolm Thomas working with Noah all summer to build some muscle. Though he won't be asik, i think he could be a low cost contributor in the front court.

I agree with your statement about Teague. Get him Rose's shooting coach too. His mechanics are terrible.

Thomas can contribute because he's active. He'll be a good 4th/5th big.

Bulls should be able to shift rip salary to Nate and keep moving. I don't know about the back up center position though. Do the bulls have an exemption left for the off season?

Not even so far fetched to believe....LMAOOOOO

Not to grave dig, but I called into the Score and asked about the insurance thing awhile back.

According to them, each policy is different. Some only pay if the entire season is missed and for others it is a percentage. Say he misses 50% then the insurance covers "X" amount.

Without seeing him in practice myself...I don't know. I had a friend who tore an ACL and he would should around with us before our games and all, but didn't play for at least 6 months and even then it was minutes at a time. He said it was mostly mental why he didn't play. He only admits it now that he is back and running.

Nate must be resigned..... when they double rose you need another player he can pass to who not afraid of the moment and thats nate

Nate must be resigned..... when they double rose you need another player he can pass to who not afraid of the moment and thats nate

I'm telling you guys, Nate will break your hearts. Dude is NOT a consistent player. He's been doing this all his career and it won't change. When Rose comes back, he'l disappear.

I'm telling you guys, Nate will break your hearts. Dude is NOT a consistent player. He's been doing this all his career and it won't change. When Rose comes back, he'l disappear.

He's been pretty solid but he does go off n hv his relapse moments. We as a team hv not been consistent. That has to change like yesterday.

theres a reason both of you trolls are on my blocked list its ironic you would quote another troll inside a TEAM thread :lol:

He's been pretty solid but he does go off n hv his relapse moments. We as a team hv not been consistent. That has to change like yesterday.
I think Nate's turned the corner. Right now, he's probably the number one option when he's on the floor so it's easy for him. He has a green light out there, but when Rose comes back will be the true test. I think Thibbs got through to him, though. I'm rooting for him, even though I now have a healthy hatred for him after he killed us last time.:lol:

How do you figure NYC? He increased his scoring every year with the Knicks. His 3pt shooting dropped the third year but his overall production was there.

I likeNates game. He is fearless. He is a player. Yeh he makes some bad alley oop attempts, but he also takes some big shots that other players on our team pass on. I think he will be a great option for us off the bench or even alongside rose.

Now having said all that I'm already preparing for my team to let me down so they can develop their first rounder Teague and keep Kirk around this time. Although our play has been inconsistent, Nate deserves some 6th man votes

So if we get Brooklyn and beat them, do y'all think rosé still sits out? Did anyone ever find out if playoffs would void insurance?

Last edited:
I'll definitely be tuned in on Saturday. I just hope we can at least get to the second round.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom