Bulls offseason Thread

Here we go again, smh! I knew it...ridiculous. How many times hv we lost to this garbage pistons team?

Not as often as you think...

Didn't we lose to them last time we played them or the game before that? Either way it's becoming annoying with this win one to lose one crap and esp to inferior teams.

Last edited:
LOL

The bulls beat the pistons 19 times straight or something like that. it was bound to happen.

http://oi49.tinypic.com/2lnzfcl.jpg

Last edited:
"Bound to happen"? Man if the team is garbage then it's not bound to happen. We shld hv handled that team. It's inexcusable

You're putting way too much stock into this regular season and this consistently inconsistent team.

Remember, this is the same team that lost to the Bobcats...at home.

Last edited:
You're putting way too much stock into this regular season and this consistently inconsistent team.

Remember, this is the same team that lost to the Bobcats...at home.

I've been saying this the entire season. I'm happy when we're playing well, I'm not phased when we aren't. It is what it is.

This is why I've been totally fine with the way Pooh has handled his rehabilitation regardless of what the media and lucid fans believe.

Doubt it. I don't know what he is waiting for. =/ Also, there is a video of him putting down a two hander from behind his head.

Last edited:
Doing one dunk doesn't mean he's ready to go a full game.

Either way I can't figure out what is going on. So many theories out there... I can tell it bugs his teammates though. You see him in practice everyday but he can't give you 10-15 in game.

I agree with the statement above about not being ready to go a full game, but I wonder how team mates and the higher ups in the franchise really feel? It has to be bugging a few people at least. But, when I see this footage before the games and see him sitting on the sidelines during games, I can't help but to think of the Reggie Rose comments about playing with this particular roster and the front office not bringing in anything to work with. It just seems like he just does not want to play with this group of guys, there is nothing on this roster that will get them to the finals this year....

Last edited:
I disagree he has been practicing for almost 2 months, I stood by and I stand by rose but at the same time, I do think he is game ready at this point. He naive if he doesn't see he needs to play in actual games to get to 100 percent, its the final step in his rehab

Doing one dunk doesn't mean he's ready to go a full game.

Either way I can't figure out what is going on. So many theories out there... I can tell it bugs his teammates though. You see him in practice everyday but he can't give you 10-15 in game.

He won't because Thibs won't play him just 10-15mins. Let's be serious here.

If Derrick gets out there he's not playing less than 20-25, and even that is pushing it considering the way him & his coach want to play.

As great as Thibs is, and I love him wouldn't want anyone else unless I could get Pop, y'all act like y'all somehow forgot he's horrible with managing players minutes. How many times have y'all cried for him to sit Lu or Jo? But for some reason he's going to play Derrick for 15mins max.

Be for real.

hold on to the 4th or 5th spot and we have a chance to go to the 2nd round if everyone comes back

noah needs to sit for the rest of the regular season right now. that foot needs rest for the playoffs.

i dont bash rose for whats going on, but if he has in his mind that he wont come out till he is 100% then thats fools gold, because playing minutes at a high level on the court is what helps brings back strength to his knee.

is this team doing better then what i thought they would be? hell yeah but then you see them lose games we shouldnt lose and it still gets you mad. we still losing games we should win.

i dont bash thibs much this year for minutes because we have had so many guys out. like noah was only going to play 14-16 minutes sunday till the game got closer and he gave him more.

i dont bash thibs much this year for minutes because we have had so many guys out. like noah was only going to play 14-16 minutes sunday till the game got closer and he gave him more.

I'm not bashing him, not at all. But that's what would happen with Pooh.

Thibs just likes to run his horses.

agree, but if orders from the front office come down to limit his minutes early on then thibs has zero choice but to.

agree, but if orders from the front office come down to limit his minutes early on then thibs has zero choice but to.

But do you actually trust them to do that? Especially considering how they've rushed players back after injury.

Back
Top Bottom