Bulls offseason Thread

I could get behind that. I love Rip, but his age has turned him into glass. :frown:

in his almost two season with yall, how many games has he played? Rip seems to stay getting hurt. With the way Nate is playing this season, I think it'd be terrible of yall to let him go.

Plus one for keeping Nate. He's the Vinny Johnson of this squad. If they keep him, I'm sure he and Thibs will have a better understanding of each other and he can be reigned in and unleashed when needed.

But I also wouldn't be surprised if he leaves when more $$ gets thrown at him.

I think Nate's gonna get offered a lot of cash somewhere else. Execs around the league see what he's doing this season. Id love for Nate to stay .

I think Nate's gonna get offered a lot of cash somewhere else. Execs around the league see what he's doing this season. Id love for Nate to stay .

When you think about it Nate has been ballin for years, he does this everywhere he goes and still hasn't received a big pay day. I think we have a legitmate shot at re-sigining him.

Nate about to scream "F*%# CHICAGO , it's all about the dough !!" And buy like 100 more pairs of shoes ...

Nate about to scream "F*%# CHICAGO , it's all about the dough !!" And buy like 100 more pairs of shoes ...

ughhhh NO

When you think about it Nate has been ballin for years, he does this everywhere he goes and still hasn't received a big pay day. I think we have a legitmate shot at re-sigining him.

agreed Cap

Another win i'll take it ... and I'm gonna have to take my EC Player of the Week award away from Booz and send it to Melo ... this is coming from the ULTIMATE KNICK HATER :smh:

Nate will stay if he's offered a multi year deal I bet. Being on a different team every year for 5 years has gotta suck. :smh:

I agree as posted earlier nate has been doing this on every team he been on I really don't understand how he hasn't got a multi year contract.... Really like to see him and rose together

How would you guys feel if we nabbed Wade in 2014? Rose/Wade/Deng/Mirotic/Noah on paper is quite the squad, although I'm not sure if I want Wade on this team solely because I hate him. :lol:

I have concerns that Wade will break down sooner, rather than later. Plus, I despise him.

Then again, I used to hate Dennis Rodman as a Piston...so...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom