Bulls offseason Thread

I got no clue Arstyle..Dirk shoulda been seeing the double team everytime starting in the 3rd.

Nate broke down vs VC and Deng for some reason left the hottest shooter on the court open

Man I don't even want us in the playoffs anymore! It's a waste. We barely escaped the garbage pistons the other night then turn around and lose to the wizards tonight!

I can't deal...

I don't even get upset anymore :lol:

I watch the games with a weird sense of calm like whatever happens happens. :lol:

Their overall record may say otherwise, but the Wizards are pretty tough at home. With the injuries I wasn't TOO surprised at the loss, but there were some bad defensive breakdowns down the stretch especially when Price hit 2 threes, and Ariza hit one afterwards.

Taj is out, injured the SAME knee he did earlier in March. I feel that the training staff sends out players way too soon after an injury.

Taj is out, injured the SAME knee he did earlier in March. I feel that the training staff sends out players way too soon after an injury.

I wonder if... nah that couldn't be related to his thought process... could it?

Naaaaaaaaaaaaah. He's just mentally frail. :lol: :smh:

Minutes management / player health is again becoming an issue. It doesn't help that we're thin on bigs I know Nazr had a nice game, but I thought Thibs could've had Malcolm Thomas out there for a few minutes.

On Taj...

Gibson was pretty upset afterward: ”That’s what happens when you rush back and try to help your team win. I’ve still got an MRI [Wednesday] but hopefully it’s not as worse as before. But it was real painful … it’s similar. But it’s all about how it’s going to feel [Wednesday]. I hope there’s no swelling. But that’s what they said, the same injury, the same MCL sprain, but we don’t know the [degree] just yet.

“I just did a basic rotation. Tried to slide, and it just buckled on me. It was real painful. I tried to just play through it because I kind of got nicked up the last couple games and kept playing. I came down the court and just told [coach Tom Thibodeau] to take me out and just went to the back. I just knew it was real painful, I just couldn’t keep going. I didn’t want to hurt my teammates.

“It’s kind of difficult to put pressure on it, but that’s how it is when you kind of sprain it. I’m just hoping that I have nothing torn but it basically feels the same as when I hurt it the first time.”

Last edited:
Man I don't even want us in the playoffs anymore! It's a waste. We barely escaped the garbage pistons the other night then turn around and lose to the wizards tonight!

I can't deal...

I said this last night. They'll be lucky to get out of the 1st round at this point.

OAN, after watching Booz this year I'm not sure the Bulls should amnesty him after this season.

Sucks this is happening to us. Dont really know what else to say besides that. I never worry about us competing but we just dont have the bodies right now

It's all the injuries that keep happening. This is ludicrous. If they can't keep the players healthy, then they gotta fire the medical and training staff. Some of these injuries happening without contact smh.

Watched the McDonalds game last nite, they had Jay Will commentating, you would've thought he was a Kentucky alum the way he was riding their wave .. My hatred for Jay Will runs deep, all the way back to high school :smh:

On another note, had to give away my tickets to 2nites game >: ... Banquet for work honoring my team .. I was really looking forward to checking out BK's new arena and seeing our 3rd string players give their all :rolleyes

Back
Top Bottom