Bulls offseason Thread

spent quality time at my local Bdubs for the game...i have no voice left. You guys cant understand how happy, joyous, elated, satisfied, and ecstatic about this win. I hate Miami sooooooooooo damn much!!

This is my team!!! Bulls all damn day!!!!

For me, this ranks nearly up there with winning a ship. I only wish Derrick could have been out there, that would have added more insult to injury. I feel super elated that the Bulls were the team that stopped the Heat from heading into the history books :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin

All we did was help save the lakers' record like Dwight helped the lakers win the 09 finals with all those missed ft's n lack of heart! Courtney lee with the honorable mention.

We lost to the Heat 4-1 in the playoffs the year

We lost to the Heat 4-1 in the playoffs the year we swept the season series against them. Let's not forget that.

This! Smh

James was saying to Taj "come to Miami. We will treat you right". Taj "nah. I'm cool with the Bulls".

Last edited:
That was a good win last nite fellas. I can't help but think if we was healthy we would be right there with them dudes. And I was thinking this last year.

Really LeBron??
mean.gif
MAN UP!

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/9106885/frustrated-lebron-james-questions-chicago-bulls-hard-fouls
 He should stop Flopping and start acting like the 6"8 and 250 lb Monster that he is. One game that the refs finally call something against him and he is already crying 
mean.gif

charmin soft $%^7 ninja

crying talking bout kirk pulled me to the ground :smh: ...fam you got a kid the same weight as kirk....pull ya panties up bron bron

ALSO booze wasnt having that "little push" as ive heard idiots call it.....boozer is too damn big for that baby ish......ALSO thats the same exact thing he did to lucas last yr & it was called a good play typical nba bias

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-b...GNhdANibG9nBHB0A3NlY3Rpb25z;_ylv=3#more-39578

:pimp:

Last edited:

Had to put us on my back this morning for work ... even Knicks & Nets fans giving us props, which is rare :pimp:

I wish I could wear kicks to work, I'm hatin COLD!

Great win last night and they wonder why we think can beat the Heat in the playoffs with a healthy team. Dont give me that heat had a bad game cuz they didnt the big three put up great numbers wade and bron both shot over 55% ,we had 18 TO as well, we straight up beat them no excuses missing basically 3 starters on our team.

As far as that offensive foul from bron on Booz. Either bron is not as strong as most ppl think or Booz is a lot stronger than most think because bron used a lot of force/momentum to try n truck Booz n Booz barely moved.

Same crap man! We beat the hottest team in the league last game n celebrate like that was our championship then lose to another west coast non playoff team! Killing me!

Not to mention we will forever be known as the team that saved the lakers record, smh

Back
Top Bottom