Bulls offseason Thread

are noah and marco playing tomorrow?

I'm sure wade will play. he has some agreement with a writer based on the number of points he scores against bulls.

are noah and marco playing tomorrow?

I'm sure wade will play. he has some agreement with a writer based on the number of points he scores against bulls.

I think Noah will play. PF sucks, but he seems to hate the Heat. I doubt Marco will, he's got an ab strain.

I agree w/ Steve Aschburner 110%. Shut him down and be done with that.

I always stood by the notion that if they were a Top 4 seed, and Rose could get about 20-25 regular season games under his belt, they should push for a run. Neither of those things are happening. Shut him down, focus on next season.

There is a 5 minute video of him doing one on one drills with his teammates if anyone cares.

Last edited:
I can't believe Taj is still available. Was he dropped when he got injured?

I know Noah can't stand the heat but its just one more game. But on the other hand, he won't get over the PF til offseason right?

Bulls win tonight. Dwade will try to score for that donation and will interrupt the flow for heat. Deng and butler will do the best job of "slowing" bron down tonight. This team will not be a two time victim in this streak.

Bulls 88 heat 84

#GoBulls

I know Noah can't stand the heat but its just one more game. But on the other hand, he won't get over the PF til offseason right?

Bulls win tonight. Dwade will try to score for that donation and will interrupt the flow for heat. Deng and butler will do the best job of "slowing" bron down tonight. This team will not be a two time victim in this streak.

Bulls 88 heat 84

#GoBulls

Bulls 88 heat 84

#GoBulls

This is only a 8-team league, most teams are stacked with superstars so the only time I use Taj is when Noah's hurt :lol:

And I agree, if we can have one of those games on the offensive end and find a way to slow Bron down just a little bit (let him score all he wants but keep him from getting boards & assist) I think we're in good shape to stop the streak.

Last edited:
he looks insanely slow, even though its iso simulation. i like the fact that they dont show if his jump shot is on point or not, which means its not.

I vote for him to sit this season out, i dont need a miami sweep for my blood pressure.

Somehow I feel he was just going half speed in the video. I'm hoping this is the first of many practice clips to surface.

def going 1/2 speed & still almost cooked Cook :pimp:

he will be gud... im in no rush

Last edited:
The Bulls are gonna be in DC on the 2nd, I really wanna go see the game, but only if DRose plays :lol: This whole return is playing with my emotions. Why don't they just come out and say he is gonna sit out the rest of the season? Got me hostage with buying the tickets or not :lol:

this dude thibs :rofl:

Last edited:
if nate scores more than 25 we will win.....

#beattheheat
#$%thewarm
#seered
#dabulls

Last edited:
Big Game tonight

Problem is we have so many injuries. RIP is always out.

I would of loved for ROSE to come back for this game. I always thought he would be back by now. He needs to jump that mental hurdle

Butler has shown flashes of being a quality player and I think he can handle starter minutes. Wish we can move Deng this off-season for a SG like Mayo or Gordon. That move makes too much sense, at least to me.

So is this going to be our "championship" game? Why Cldnt we play with this much urgency after all star break? Basically if we beat the heat tonight then we shld make some noise in the playoffs and beat the heat again if we meet in the playoffs.

Lol watch rose be like "ok I'm ready now" if we win tonight!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom